Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baileys Pub (formerly Mojo)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

They will probably bring the crowd with them! But its too far i think to bring the crowd down imho

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Location is a massive problem for Harris bar.

Suppose the only plus is that its close to the Sinbin? If ya can call that aplus?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

but is it the kinda place u can watch a match and roar ure head off?? Does anyone here know exactly WHY they have a problem with tackies in some pubs?? U cant get in with a 90 Euro pair of tackies but wear a ten euro pair of loafers from heatons and bobs your uncle.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Liam79 wrote: »
    but is it the kinda place u can watch a match and roar ure head off?? Does anyone here know exactly WHY they have a problem with tackies in some pubs?? U cant get in with a 90 Euro pair of tackies but wear a ten euro pair of loafers from heatons and bobs your uncle.....
    Scobe much?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Liam79 wrote: »

Money can't buy class.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Money can't buy class.
    But it can buy CLASSSSSSSSSSSssssss tackies! :pac:

zuroph wrote: »
    But it can buy CLASSSSSSSSSSSssssss tackies! :pac:

Touché....sham!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Depends on what you class as "tackies" I usually wear Kswiss or adidas runners (the flat skatery/classic type ones) and never get stopped in any pubs, course im not a raging scobe either so...

• Advertisement

Supposedly they had their official opening tonight! Was full of models, munster players and free drink!

Never knew about it! Grr

krudler wrote: »
    Depends on what you class as "tackies" I usually wear Kswiss or adidas runners (the flat skatery/classic type ones) and never get stopped in any pubs, course im not a raging scobe either so...

Ah now, if you get in wearing them sham, why can't I get in wearing these kid?

air-max-tuned-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Anyone know what the food is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thegodfather200

Hi guys just want to put you all on the right path.

the bailey is owned by two people, non of them is decci, the manager in there is alan fitzpatrick years of experience in dublin pubs, i am one of te barmen in there and i can promise you it is nothing like mojos and never will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

went for lunch there twice recently. Lunch menu same as pub lunch prices but with proper table service - not cattlemart carvery. staff friendly food good. would highly recommend it for lunch, dunno bout the night time though

Hi guys just want to put you all on the right path.

the bailey is owned by two people, non of them is decci, the manager in there is alan fitzpatrick years of experience in dublin pubs, i am one of te barmen in there and i can promise you it is nothing like mojos and never will be.

Thats so true mate! Long may it continue, almost a regular in there now, gotten to know James (one of the soundest barmen) ;) Was in there twice over the weekend. Staff are very complimentary, so is Alan.

Wish him all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rollonthewkend

Went to the bailey Saturday night, first time there,have to say BIG difference from Mojo's. Didnt feel at all intimidated walking up to the door, door men were polite, shock horror, even opened the door for me ( not too bad to look at either:D:D)

Bar staff were friendly and had a nice crowd ( no tackies :pac::pac:) was only to be a quick drink @9.30, looked at my watch and it was after 12. Have to say it was a good night, music was a bit low but i will be going back.

P.S Limerick Doormen with manners, whats Limerick coming to?????

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jocksandsocks

Went to the bailey Saturday night, first time there,have to say BIG difference from Mojo's. Didnt feel at all intimidated walking up to the door, door men were polite, shock horror, even opened the door for me ( not too bad to look at either:D:D)

Bar staff were friendly and had a nice crowd ( no tackies :pac::pac:) was only to be a quick drink @9.30, looked at my watch and it was after 12. Have to say it was a good night, music was a bit low but i will be going back.

P.S Limerick Doormen with manners, whats Limerick coming to?????
    whats wrong with tackies??????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

They look tacky

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

What's wrong with shoes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Was there on Saturday night for one, very nice place, good service too, I felt a tad bit young in there which made a nice change these days.

Advertisement