Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Investigates - Do Gentlemen really prefer blondes?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

With a choice Brunette's are generally more appealing to me but there is something sultry about a woman with dark red hair.

Hair'd be high on my list of favourite features as well, can turn an ordinary one into someone quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Redheads for me. Blonde is meh tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sea08

g'em wrote: »
    g'em = blonde = Boards.ie Most Lickable Poster 2008

*shakes booty for added affect*

Oooooohhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh

Hmm, did I read that right? Does that say lickable? I only ask as I definitely want to know how this is judged and by whom? ;)

Eagerly looking forward to the 2009 awards now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sea08 wrote: »
    I only ask as I definitely want to know how this is judged and by whom? .

*raises hand*

It should be fairly obvious how it is judged.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sea08

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    *raises hand*

It should be fairly obvious how it is judged.

You lucky dog! I was inquiring along the lines of is it texture, taste etc. etc.

Back on topic, i went with redheads, but I do find it a bit of a mixed bag, they'r either fugly or gorgeous. Just doesn't seem to be any middle of the road ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement