Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Models at Poker Tournaments???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DevilSquid

Men can crash cars trying to get a glimps at a good looking woman. Its not our faults, its the way god made us.

Plus i'm just saying that all the world's leaders arn't men for no reason, only cause you generalized half the world as morons.

And most women these days shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen. I'd die if i was to live of my womans cooking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

DevilSquid wrote: »
    Plus i'm just saying that all the world's leaders arn't men for no reason,.

millenia of male-dominated socio-cultural-economic-religio systems perhaps?

just a thought, you're probably right though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

And most women these days shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen. I'd die if i was to live of my womans cooking.

she's a lucky woman imo

Men can crash cars trying to get a glimps at a good looking woman. Its not our faults, its the way god made us.

Plus i'm just saying that all the world's leaders arn't men for no reason, only cause you generalized half the world as morons.

I didn't say men were morons at all. In fact I was saying quite the opposite.

Your second sentence is absolutely incomprehensible so I can't respond to it.

• Advertisement

millenia of male-dominated socio-cultural-economic-religio systems perhaps?

just a thought, you're probably right though

I thought he meant "The worlds leaders are men for a reason" but he says "they arn't men for no reason"(sic). So I decided to let it slide

Sorry, I write the same way i talk which mightn't make sence some times unless your from Armagh. Anyway, lets drop the "Which gender is the best" cause really, one can't survive with out the other.

So, does anyone find the beautiful models that patrol around the poker room off putting and a danger to your concentration.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Thread is pretty moronic and idiotic. Let's just leave it as is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement