Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Models at Poker Tournaments???

Options
  • 02-04-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Just wondering what anyone else thought about the models that are employed to walk around the tournament hall. They usually look so hot that you can't take your eyes off them and it really disturbs my concentration, which isn't good when you are playing for big money.

I think they shoud be told to stand outside the mens toilets so they won't put you off your game and you will still get to look at them several times a day.

What does anyone else think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

DevilSquid wrote: »
    Just wondering what anyone else thought about the models that are employed to walk around the tournament hall. They usually look so hot that you can't take your eyes off them and it really disturbs my concentration, which isn't good when you are playing for big money.

I think they shoud be told to stand outside the mens toilets so they won't put you off your game and you will still get to look at them several times a day.

What does anyone else think.

Women are not just objects for men to look at
    They should be sitting on laps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DevilSquid

I never said that they are but that does not deny the fact that beautiful women can be a pleasure to look at, and the models know that they are being employed to look good.

My wife is not just an object but she is beautiful to look at.

This is not one of them kinds of discussions, i'm only trying to find out if other poker players find it off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Women are not just objects for men to look at

2 week ban imo.

Nah, I think he just mis-understood me. I know this thread may seem pervy but I don't mean to be. but when you are sitting at a table with 9 men and a man dealer and there are several models walking by, where will you head be pointing and thinking compared to where it should be pointing and thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

hot dealers with big boobs - they are good/bad for obv reasons - meh i'll handle the distraction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

I know this thread may seem pervy but I don't mean to be.

You are definetly in the wrong place then DevilSquid:D

BabyHawk;)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

My wife is not just an object but she is beautiful to look at.

Pics or it didnt happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Good looking dealers are pretty much the only good reason I can think of to wear sunglasses at a poker table.

Just thinking there was a lot of good looking models around when I split the LEPO. I am not sure what that says about me...

I'm not in the wrong place, i just can't multi-task. Its either playing cards or looking at women.

Sorry, i don't have any pics

Good one cooker, i must bring sun glasses the next time, although i'll probably end up with some guy dealing for me. The ones at the LEPO were unreal, although i think they done the Irish Open last year too.

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

The ones at the LEPO were unreal, although i think they done the Irish Open last year too.

European Deepstack girls FTW :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

European Deepstack girls FTW :cool:

Same as the LEPO girls...

Good one cooker, i must bring sun glasses the next time, although i'll probably end up with some guy dealing for me. The ones at the LEPO were unreal, although i think they done the Irish Open last year too.

<snip>

LOL at this all being an excuse for you to pimp your website. WP.

Sorry for being a dosey Ghostface but i can't figure out "FTW" Fine Tall Women?

Thought i might as well use a good thread to promote it

I think we should get pics of them and start another thread with a voting poll, that would be even better...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Thought i might as well use a good thread to promote it

I'm afraid you won't. When you get to 30 posts, you will be allowed a plain link in your sig for your site, but you cannot start threads to pimp your site or post in other threads pimping it either. If you continue to do this you will unfortunately get banned from the forum, so I hope this is adequate warning.

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm only new to the site, nothing bad intended. I just thought it was an interesting thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bridge

just wondering lads.i am anew member.can i start my own thread or do i have to post 25 replies first

bridge wrote: »
    just wondering lads.i am anew member.can i start my own thread or do i have to post 25 replies first

You can start any thread you like that is not in violation of the forum charter.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=129986

Other than that work away. Nice to have you with us.

• Advertisement

I think you can post a new thread now. I posted this one as soon as i registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

Now I know my opinion dosen't count here as I am a female myself:D but it just got me thinking if I was playng in a tourney and hot sexy male models were strutting there stuff around the tables would it affect my game ????

answer pure and simple is no as I would be in concentration mode and nothing would distract me from the game in hand :D

Mayby glasses are the way to go ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Serena08 wrote: »
    Now I know my opinion dosen't count here as I am a female myself:D but it just got me thinking if I was playng in a tourney and hot sexy male models were strutting there stuff around the tables would it affect my game ????

answer pure and simple is no as I would be in concentration mode and nothing would distract me from the game in hand :D

Mayby glasses are the way to go ;)

Its not the same thing,a man is visually turned on much more than a woman.You may get turned on if a man was well dressed,funny,caring and maybe a good listner...would that do anything for you..?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

Dub13 wrote: »
    Its not the same thing,a man is visually turned on much more than a woman.You may get turned on if a man was well dressed,funny,caring and maybe a good listned...would that do anything for you..?

No it wouldn't your right :Dwhat I mean to say was bare chested male models and thinking back now it was a silly comparison( like it would ever happen) forgive my stupidity LOL just trying to get involved :D

I think that women actually have an advantage at the tables because so many men are not concentrating cause of the beautiful distractions...

I think that women actually have an advantage at the tables because so many men are not concentrating cause of the beautiful distractions...

I keep forgetting that all men are complete morons with a similar ability to concentrate as that of a 13 year old boy.

Its common knowledge that men can't concentrate the same as women but I would hate to see the world if every country's leader was a woman. Is Ireland the only country where the head person is a female?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I keep forgetting that all men are complete morons with a similar ability to concentrate as that of a 13 year old boy.

huh?

Its common knowledge that men can't concentrate the same as women but I would hate to see the world if every country's leader was a woman. Is Ireland the only country where the head person is a female?

Hate to see women in charge? Prefer them walking around in tight clothes at a poker tournament eh? Or in the kitchen? What would be so bad about every country having a woman in charge if they were the best person for the job?

huh?

I was simply making the point that a good looking woman walking past shouldn't distract someone who is actually trying to concentrate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I was simply making the point that a good looking woman walking past shouldn't distract someone who is actually trying to concentrate.

like...dude...whatever....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement