Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud ringing in my ear, freaked me out

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Have you considered ley lines? Sometimes the meta world tries to break through the woo barrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Whats a "woo barrier"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Woger wrote: »
    Sometimes the meta world tries to break through the woo barrier?

I presume that is a joke, if so.....I lol'ed.

If not........

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

faceman wrote: »
    I have chronic tinnitus and Im pretty au fait with all things ringing and stuff. Occasionally i get bursts of "extra noise" in one ear that sounds weird and lasts a short time. Its not paranormal though and effects people in different ways.
    Ditto on the chronic tinnitus. I also have a lovely new ringing in one ear this week, but I have P!nk at 120 decibels in the o2 to thank for that.*

I'm familiar with the short lived high pitched, one ear, ringing described. I just put it down to an anomaly in the way the ear works. If my ear can produce incurable chronic clicking for no observable reason for 20 years, I can see how everyone's ears can from time to time, produce inexplicable sounds.

Before ascribing anything paranormal to it, Id want other evidence or events to occur. Bear in mind where I come from on this - mediumship, belief in spirit, and all. That actually makes me less rather than more, inclined to ascribe physical events in the body to spirit or metaphysical interference. I like to stay grounded, and there is a danger that you might begin to ascribe every flutter of your heart or twitch of your nose to something otherworldly, and I prefer not to do that. If spirit want my attention, theyd need to do something else.

*if thats associated in anyway with them who shall not be named... mod, I apologise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

mysterious wrote: »
    Now. I'm well aware of ringing you get in the ears, when there is not enough oxygen to the brain, and you can sometimes get it from tiredness and loud music.

I'm well aware of this "ringing" sound, it's pretty common

But I was browsing the net last night. And out of the blue a high pitch frequency was ringing in my ear and only my left hand side and coming from the left hand side. it was a pitch that is not "loud" but of a different frequency. I just thought maybe I'm imagining things. But it was almost distorting my mind like a wave or something:confused: it was screeching pitch and kind of weird too.

After 30 seconds it was gone. I've never encontered a sound quite like it.

Any thoughts? Any experiences?

I have lots of experience with that , different sounds , different frequencies , sometimes its a constant ding , sometimes ding , ding , ding and it is ultra-weird , definitely supernatural in nature .
    Do you ever get high-voltage ? well you keep messing with the supernatural and you will eventually get into that and then you will know what pain is .
    I know about this , the ringing in the ears is just the start, i think it is because you are messing with the supernatural , now you don't play around with the supernatural , that is not a game , i am not trying to frighten you , i am trying to help you .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭marti8

About 3 years ago I was awoken in bed in the middle of the night by a high pitched whailing/screaming right into my ear. Scared the life out of me I can tell you! Nobody else in the house. I've been having weird experiences for yonks. I have very (very) often, a very high, pitched "frequency" in my ears. Haven't a clue what it is but have had it for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

espinolman wrote: »
    I have lots of experience with that , different sounds , different frequencies , sometimes its a constant ding , sometimes ding , ding , ding and it is ultra-weird , definitely supernatural in nature .
    Do you ever get high-voltage ? well you keep messing with the supernatural and you will eventually get into that and then you will know what pain is .
    I know about this , the ringing in the ears is just the start, i think it is because you are messing with the supernatural , now you don't play around with the supernatural , that is not a game , i am not trying to frighten you , i am trying to help you .

I've dealved into stuff most humans have never dreamed of going near. I have to get down to earth to keep me grounded, Its a big place beyond earth;)

I hear you though, I'm getting these frequencies every 2/3 nights especially when my awareness or attention in on something. I don't know what it is right now, but its really odd and obviously trying to get into my head. It's all connected to the brain and the part of the brain that is connected to the ear.

I'm not friegtened, ive already told elhoim the one who created the bible fo go **** himself. Won't go into on this thread.But that will tell you what im up againsts after this life...

marti8 wrote: »
    About 3 years ago I was awoken in bed in the middle of the night by a high pitched whailing/screaming right into my ear. Scared the life out of me I can tell you! Nobody else in the house. I've been having weird experiences for yonks. I have very (very) often, a very high, pitched "frequency" in my ears. Haven't a clue what it is but have had it for ages.

I had that twice in my life and yeah there was no one in the house at the time. Iremembr for two weeks I pulled the covers up to my ears incase i got that wailing kneejer sound in my ear.
    It was scary for me too, but it was not a sound that I could possiby generate without the help of outside forces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

mysterious wrote: »
    I've dealved into stuff most humans have never dreamed of going near. I have to get down to earth to keep me grounded, Its a big place beyond earth;)

I hear you though, I'm getting these frequencies every 2/3 nights especially when my awareness or attention in on something. I don't know what it is right now, but its really odd and obviously trying to get into my head. It's all connected to the brain and the part of the brain that is connected to the ear.

I'm not friegtened, ive already told elhoim the one who created the bible fo go **** himself. Won't go into on this thread.But that will tell you what im up againsts after this life...

You need to have yourself checked out psychologically. I am quite serious about that. I am concerned.

<user banned for this post>

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Dave! wrote: »
    You need to have yourself checked out psychologically. I am quite serious about that. I am concerned.
    We have been saying that from the start of this thread and others,,,but whats the point,,she isnt going to see one ,we have said the same thing in other post but were told to leave the medical side out of it,,:eek:

This will be my last post on this its getting really silly now:mad:
    Im gonna take a break from here for a while poeple come here to talk about there experiences and might be looking for advice but when they wont take anything on board whats the point,
    1183149745_31965665.jpg%26Width%3D500
    Please see a Doctor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭marti8

I just posted here on this thread last night and it seems that some folks seem to think that because one contributor (and I am not speaking of myself) to this thread has experienced unusual things or has views some others find strange that that poster should "see a doctor" etc etc.

It isn't right to insult people. Whether I or anyone else believes what that poster is saying is irrelevant. Don't feel like you can gang up on someone because you think THEIR ideas are what YOU and some others might deem "crazy". How many folks believe in God?......Can you see "him"?...another "crazy" idea? Catholics believe bread and wine becomes the body and blood of Christ.......another "crazy" idea?

Personally I am agnostic when it comes to religion and when it comes to the so-called paranormal etc then I form my opinions and beliefs by what I experience and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

dnt worry about it , i get these alot , I have damaged ears , and perm tinitus , i get this louder bursts onece or twice a month .

its generally down to pressure release, sometimes caffeine or alocohol ,
    even temperature changes can do it .

whats horrible is when it stays ( got one of these as well, lucklity its lower pitched , but its always there )

gig and tonic , and drugs like hash are terrible for inducing tinitus , and permenent ringing .

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    We have been saying that from the start of this thread and others,,,but whats the point,,she isnt going to see one ,we have said the same thing in other post but were told to leave the medical side out of it,,:eek:

This will be my last post on this its getting really silly now:mad:
    Im gonna take a break from here for a while poeple come here to talk about there experiences and might be looking for advice but when they wont take anything on board whats the point,
    1183149745_31965665.jpg%26Width%3D500
    Please see a Doctor

No................

Your getting silly.
    I reported a post already
    I said twice not to be insulted.
    A mod has said twice that this is not a medical forum, and I said I hae already gotten medical advice, I'm posting on this through this way now.

I would apreciate my views and my experiences be respected. I know who I am, I know if I need help or not, I don't need anyone to judge me on that aspect.

I do hope you can apologise. If you don't like this thread don't post.

BTW I'm a he.

Dave! wrote: »

I've said this to you already. It's now on my third time, I will look after my health can you stop insulting me. Thanks.

dnt worry about it , i get these alot , I have damaged ears , and perm tinitus , i get this louder bursts onece or twice a month .

its generally down to pressure release, sometimes caffeine or alocohol ,
    even temperature changes can do it .

whats horrible is when it stays ( got one of these as well, lucklity its lower pitched , but its always there )

gig and tonic , and drugs like hash are terrible for inducing tinitus , and permenent ringing .

I have a healthly diet, don't drink alcohol that much, maybe twice a month.

Never been healthier infact.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I've said this in another thread, and I won't warn about this again, this applies to whole forum: this is not a health forum, this is a paranormal forum. Posters should not question the mental health of others. People post matters here specifically to discuss them from a paranormal point of view. In future such posts will be considered at best as very off-topic, but also quite possibly as personal abuse, and will lead to instant bans.

I'll update the charter in a moment, anyone who disagrees with this please either PM me, or raise it on either the Paranormal Feedback thread or the Feedback Forum. This is not up for discussion in this thread.

I have to say this, but last night. For the first time, i actually was talking to an entity from another dimension.

I was going to bed and relaxed into my cushion. and within 10 seconds a female voice started talking to me, mainly because it felt i'm ready or that I wouldn't be afraid, cus it's something I don't like to be open too.

I cant say whether it was good or bad. But this was literally loud and clear in my left ear.

We communicated a bit, not going into it, but I had to order it to leave, eventually it did. The frequencies im gaining awareness, could this mean that we are becoming telepathic beings communicating with the cosmos.

The world right now is been bombarde with cosmos energy.

Advertisement