Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Fool's Madness @ Play.com [** SOME GOOD DEALS FOR ONCE **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

They dodged all my questions about the exchange rate and sent me a template email. I was expecting this anyway.

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion in this matter.

Due to a higher processing cost on Euro transactions and fluctuations in the exchange rate there may be a difference in price when ordering in Euros.

If you have any further queries please consult the FAQ section of our Help pages. Alternatively you can contact our Customer Support Team on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or +44 (0)1534 877 595 (outside UK). Our opening hours are 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

They dodged all my questions about the exchange rate and sent me a template email. I was expecting this anyway.

They sent the same to me a few days ago, i think their conversion is about 0.76p compared to Sendit.com at about 0.82p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

How do you email them? what is the address?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

It took me a while to find it. I had to google for it.

Play.com email address Customercare@play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

thanks op! :)

got prince of persia for 12.99 and stranglehold for 6.49! sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks a lot basquille, I'm not only broke, I'm now broker than broke:(:(;)

Oz, Sarah Connor chronicles and natural born killers all on their way to me (I ordered when Oz was out of stock btw). Just waiting for alien quadroligy to be dispatched. I am really going to have to bar myself from this site. Credit card bill not pleasant reading!!! Damn you basquille;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

dave_29 wrote: »
    .......compared to Sendit.com at about 0.82p

sendit.com will allow you to order at sterling prices AFAIK

I used my debit card up north last week and got .92 so CC rate should be similar.

Advertisement