Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of Education Notes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 madnesspersues

if you want notes you should just have gone to the school or gone to grinds! dont be looking for notes without paying!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 wowiee

Grealy is my hero! What a woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 madnesspersues

greally, really? hahaha that rhymes! I didn't know anyone liked <snip> hahaha no messing shes actually pretty funny sometimes. i love her voice! lol

EDIT: Please do not insult named teachers on this forum- Piste

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

chemguide.co.uk I found good for Chemistry.

physicsclassroom.com is a good website for eh, physics although it doesn't cover everything that is done on the LC course.

Khanacademy have good videos on youtube.

Doing practise questions in books, online is a great way to learn.

The internet is a great resource, use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭johnfaul

Swizz wrote: »
    Whats so good about him?

his notes are excellent and he explains everything in a simplistic understandable way, much better then my own maths teacher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 FunnyStuffThat

ah i havn't resorted to such drastic measures YET.... i get a coffee first and then again in between classes, keeps me functioning:)

irish with grealy at 9 then english with Kelly at 10.45! Friday's not too bad... french at 5 with Hogan:D
    I didn't know there was a coffee machine in the school!! :D

Where is it?

Can you drink it during classes?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Zombie thread is zombified! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement