Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a skirmish site in enfield,co meath

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JackF

sounds good man ,

best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

any of u guys know who is the best insurance company to go with, im in contact with one company in sandyford but would like to get a few quotes, from different companys, any recomendations would be great;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i think you should pm the other site owners and see what they have to say,from what i know,and i may be wrong seems a lot go with english ins,look at the bray thread,hope it helps,and by the way from what i heard its not cheap,good luck:)
    dec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Have to say, If its a deacent sized farm with usable buildings it would be great!, I think we need more sites with real buildings for more of an urban feel, Someone else posted here that Red Bran is a great example, It is, it really adds to the realism when your trying to assault a building and not a convenient wall of pallets!

Best of luck with the new site, When you get set up Zombie Hunters ZERO will be there!

Mcshape

mcshape wrote: »
    Have to say, If its a deacent sized farm with usable buildings it would be great!, I think we need more sites with real buildings for more of an urban feel, Someone else posted here that Red Bran is a great example, It is, it really adds to the realism when your trying to assault a building and not a convenient wall of pallets!

Best of luck with the new site, When you get set up Zombie Hunters ZERO will be there!

Mcshape
    there are plenty of sheds and a very large open yard that backs on to the forest, i want to go down the urban route , but i will also have the forest to mix up the games,tommrow will tell a lot i will have the first of my insurance quote.....;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Good luck with the quote(s) I am in celbridge and know at least 10 good men that would be interested in gaming where your settin up.
    It's really good to have a mix of urban and woodland.
    How passable is the woodland?
    Does the land owner want bio bbs or the normal kind?
    I would say starting off is expensive but once your up and running it will be less costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Exxoll

I think this is excellent news. I'd love to play on a few more sites that can combine urban buildings alongside a woodland setting. Something about moving the battle from one to the other is really exciting.

I'll definitely make this a regular haunting spot if it gets up and going.

skapegoat wrote: »
    Good luck with the quote(s) I am in celbridge and know at least 10 good men that would be interested in gaming where your settin up.
    It's really good to have a mix of urban and woodland.
    How passable is the woodland?
    Does the land owner want bio bbs or the normal kind?
    I would say starting off is expensive but once your up and running it will be less costly.
    the owner said it will be bio bb`s only so i will have a stock of them on site as for the forest it is fairly passable i will be cutting some trails through it but i want to leave it as natural as i can , some nice spots for u snipers out there ;););)....... more news as i get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Nice one dude best o luck Ill defo b a regular if this gets up and runnin:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

right, heres the story i had another meeting with the land owner,he today has a very large stud farm with more forest than u can shake a stick at ,the part of the farm im looking at is 5 acres of forest and an out farm with plenty of sheds and a yard,its in kilcock and only 15 min walk from the bus stop in the square, i also have a mate who said that he would be willing to run a shuttlebus form the square to the site ,so there will be no prob with transport,it is only a two minuite drive from the kilcock n4 slip road and no more than 25 min from the m50 palmerstown junction . so let me know what ye think:p
    this.. its like a dream come true! hope it works out for ya anyway! lots of support behind you! :D:rolleyes::cool:i will be attending as much as i can.

update: any more news?? what side of kilcock is it?
    For insurance i suppose theres no better people to ask other than the other site-owners in ireland

• Advertisement

got me first quote today, so im going back to the land owner with the details to see if it is all that he requires and if he is happy i will be getting to work on it asap .As for the location....all i will say is that u can easly walk for the square in kilcock to it no more than 15 min.....as with most other sites i would like to keep it under wraps until i have everything sorted.....keeps ye guys guessing:D:D:D:D ....ALSO can anyone get me details on how i go about setting up on the SITES AND RETAILERS thread just prices and what needs to be done cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

PM an airsoft mod about the sites+retailers thing.I hate waitin really lookin forward to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

sounds class!!!

cant wait for this as its only 10 mins away from me!!!:D:D:D

best of luck!!

if this goes ahead, will there be test games?.
    and about the bio bb's what will they prices be (approx)?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

me and others i know would be sooo up for this :):D..any idea when it would be ready to open?

if this goes ahead, will there be test games?.
    and about the bio bb's what will they prices be (approx)?
    i will be having test games to see what works and what does not ,as for the price for bbs i dont know yet

you should change the thread name to "airsoft skirmish site in kilcock"

you should change the thread name to "airsoft skirmish site in kilcock"

+1

i agree and we want pics!!!!

dara95 wrote: »
    +1

hes not gonna release pics til its ready

+1

no pics till its all sorted with the land owner,
    how do u change the thread name i do not know how....:confused::confused::confused: could one of the mods please change the thread name to( skirmish site in kilcock co kildare) please thank you FM....

• Advertisement

no pics till its all sorted with the land owner,
    how do u change the thread name i do not know how....:confused::confused::confused: could one of the mods please change the thread name to( skirmish site in kilcock co kildare) please thank you FM....
    the mods can change it. you can only make a new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

best of luck with the site :D

any news on the site??

do we have an opening date??

any news on the site??

do we have an opening date??
    i will be having another meeting with the land owner on saturday,hopefully this will tie up any loose ends , if all goes to plan i should have a good idea when i can open, so as soon as i know ill let ye know......cheers FM:)

that sounds great!!

cant wait!!

hopefully the meeting goes well!!:D:D

well? any news?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DanKnev

Would be 100% interested in attending a site in Enfield. I'm based in Mullingar and the location would be ideal. I have loads of mates who be in the same situation as myself. Have you decided whether or not to see the idea through yet?

DanKnev wrote: »
    Would be 100% interested in attending a site in Enfield. I'm based in Mullingar and the location would be ideal. I have loads of mates who be in the same situation as myself. Have you decided whether or not to see the idea through yet?
    the site is being moved to a site near kilcock(still not to far for ye) and im just going through the finer details with the land owner,planning etc:mad: paper work,paper work:mad: but ye will be the first to know was is going on

dont forget to keep us updated man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

any news as of yet??

hows it going??

Advertisement