Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Events At Fingal Airsoft

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

vietnam_event.jpg

We're warping back to Vietnam ,1967 for our latest night game event.
    The Tet offensive marked a major fightback by the N.V.A. AND Vietcong against the U.S. and Republic of Vietnam forces.
    Among the many well known battles to take place during this period was of course, the infamous ongoing struggle around the U.S. base at Khe Sanh.

The 6,000 U.S. and ARVN defenders were surrounded by several North Vietnamese divisions, approximately 20,000 men. The siege lasted for months with the allies subject to constant mortar,
    rocket and artillery bombardment throughout.

We look forward to bringing this very interesting and action packed slice of Airsoft recreation and hope you can join us on the night of the 4th of July 2009 for more of that trademark Fingal Airsoft night game
    intensity.

See you on the Field!

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Me Kill u Lonng Time.........

Ok the hooker is booked and the Honda 50 has got a tank full of gas:rolleyes::rolleyes: we are set for an awesome nights skirmish:D:D

I can't wait for this myself... The last nam event was just EPIC!

Bren

A big thank you to everybody who attended and made this event a great skirmish;):D especially the "1st Air Cav" and The Hornets great honest action packed gaming guys:):)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

ye great night ,the firefight up and around A base were epic really good fun,cheers to bren and all who played...and stevee ,nice gook out fit,cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

capitalist pig you will pay for your war crimes :D:Dshooting prisoners, made the mai lai massacre look like a picnic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Hi Steve forgo to ask you to post up the pics or email me copies if ya get the chance .I'll pm you m email addy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

28th August: Back to School Blow-out: Under 18’s Day, Only 15 Euro for the Day!!

hey guys whats the deal with this???

is it just under 18's???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

dara95 wrote: »
    28th August: Back to School Blow-out: Under 18’s Day, Only 15 Euro for the Day!!

is it just under 18's???

i doubt it!!

but it sounds like a good laugh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

dara95 wrote: »

is it just under 18's???

Read the underlined

• Advertisement
Advertisement