Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Events At Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Great day yesterday lads. I was the tall fella in black gear. Worst camo evar!!!
    The carry the bomb game was awesome.
    See ye all again

HJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

A big thank you to everybody who attended Black Gold;);), A.T.F., Vipers, and all the other guys who played really well as a team;);). It really was a great night op with some great moments and I hope you guys can all attend the next one:);) and I hope we have the same great weather too:)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

really enjoyed the night game, there was some really sneaky gits out,:D (thats a complement ;)) the time flew by.

2nd, 3rd and 4th of May (Bank Holiday weekend): Fingal Airsoft will be celebrating our 1st year of operations!
    Help us celebrate this occasion as we unveil 6 BRAND NEW GAME MODES for the summer into our line up of intense games, plus spot prizes and a Bar-B-Q.

It's gonna be a good one:D:D

Bren

Big Birthday Bash:D:D

Don't miss it;)
    fingal_birthday.jpg

More details on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

going to try get to at least one of those day's in

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

me and dave will be up monday,work getting in the way for the week-end,
    looking forward to it bren:):)..see ya then.

steve

gonesharp wrote: »
    me and dave will be up monday,work getting in the way for the week-end,
    looking forward to it bren:):)..see ya then.

steve

See you then Steve;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Did someone say BBQ :D Shadow Company will be attending Fingal Airsoft :D on the 3rd of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Happy Birthday Fingal Airsoft!Sorry no time to take part in celebration , best wiches and good days in this year ! Well Done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Happy birthday Fingal, the celebrations look like they'll be loads of fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Happy Birthday Fingal. Hope you have a good weekend. Pity I won't get out to enjoy the fun.:(

cdb wrote: »
    Happy birthday Fingal, the celebrations look like they'll be loads of fun :)

It sure will:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok, think its time to put down the books, its only summer exams:) Havent been to a skirmish in ages.

And, before anyone beats me to it, I DIBS MEATFLAG. To anyone who hasnt experienced the gametype(only YG Day people have tried it AFAIK) let me tell you, not something to be missed.

Happy Birthday:D,
    PTP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Happy Birthday Bren and all at Fingal .from all the gang here at G-TAC
    Regards Evelyn ,Martin, Sean, Andrea and jenny

Ok, think its time to put down the books, its only summer exams:) Havent been to a skirmish in ages.

And, before anyone beats me to it, I DIBS MEATFLAG. To anyone who hasnt experienced the gametype(only YG Day people have tried it AFAIK) let me tell you, not something to be missed.

Happy Birthday:D,
    PTP.

Yeah it went down a treat;);) No problem Simon, MeatFlag for you so:D:D

See you there.

Bren

G-TAC wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Bren and all at Fingal .from all the gang here at G-TAC
    Regards Evelyn ,Martin, Sean, Andrea and jenny

Thanks guys, that means alot;);) see you guys soon:)

Bren

On the menu today:
    Bar-B-Q Baby back ribs
    Bar-B-Q Fresh Ground Beef Burgers
    Hot Dogs
    Bar-B-Q Steak

:D:D:D:cool:

Well that was a great day today, thanks to everybody who attended and I hope you all enjoyed the Bar-B-Q;);)

There is a good crowd expected for tomorrow and a good few teams in attendance, and we have a draw for some nice goodies drawn from everybody who attends this weekend so make sure you put your name down for it.

Prizes include:
    A Galaxy MP5 with retractable Stock and a front rail system.
    A KWA Glock 18C with metal slide
    A set of Thatch Knee Pads
    A Viper shoulder holster

All provided from one of Irelands largest Retailers, and to them I say thanks for the support;);)

Bren

P.S. Don't forget about the night ops tomorrow night;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Little video from today: 320x240

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

cant wait for tommorow!!!

whats on the bbq menu 4 monday???

is there many teams coming tommorow???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

p.s are the raffle prizes for the whole weekend or just one day????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Well home now but what can i say amazing day, Bren many thanks for an outstanding day!! love what you have done and are doing to the site and as for the BBQ :D lets just say i will be getting you to do my catering. Most importantly what a great bunch of guys to play with and against. when you see guys shaking hands after being shot, i salute you all :) Shadow Company will see you again soon hope those burgers will be there next time :D

Happy Birthday Fingal and i hope we will celebrate it there for many years to come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

+1

It was great craic today, and damn those burgers were tasty! :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

monday was brilliant!!!

thanks a lot for the brilliabt games lads!!!!

when will the raffle take place???

dara

Hi guys sorry for the delay in getting this out, I was knackered after the weekend and really busy on site this weekredface.gifredface.gif

The first prize goes to Carl Moran, congrats Carl your now the new owner of a Galaxy MP5 with retractable Stock and a front rail system plus a set of Thatch knee pads.

The second prize winner is: Ruairi Mc Daid, congrats Ruairi your now the new owner of a KWA Glock 18C with metal slide plus a Viper shoulder holster.

I'd like to thank everybody who came down and supported us during our Birthday Bash weekend and enjoyed our new game modesbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Regards,
    Bren

P.S. Winners will be notified by phone, winners were picked using the random number generator using www.random.org

Upcoming Events At Fingal Airsoft
    Game Calendar for upcoming events:

31st of May: Viper Squad MilSim special event: Night Ops: Waste Land
    June (Date TBA)
    Young Guns Day III

4th July: Night Ops: Vietnam Themed MilSim: Khe Sanh, (The Tet Counter offensive)

2nd August: www.IrishAirsoftEvents.com (site coming soon) hosted event: Dark Mist 3: Dead Again! The return of this hugely popular and intensely scary zombie filled night ops.

28th August: Back to School Blow-out: Under 18’s Day, Only 15 Euro for the Day!!

Go on Challenge Yourself!
    Bren

31st of May: Viper Squad MilSim special event: Night Ops: Waste Land

More info tomorrow;)

4th July: Night Ops: Vietnam Themed MilSim: Khe Sanh, (The Tet Counter offensive)

Details coming soon;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

defo bren looking forward to this,my namload out is complete now..caint wait:D...hmm think i throw it on for our trip up to ya on sunday:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

we kill all you imperialist g.i dogs:P

Advertisement