Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else DETEST the pokerstars payout??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I hate most sites the way they pay out so many. iPoker is as bad, wtf wants to play a free roll for 3hrs to get $1?? I mean the iPoker mtts, not any site specific ones. Awful, they're as bad if not worse than any of the others. As for specific ones, like Boyle's regular 7:30, it's the opposite - up to 300 runners with 3 paid!! Which is worse?

Both :D

The best Mtts are the ones with no more than a 1/10 chance to cash [200 runners/20 paid] 1/100 chance isn't very appealing nor is getting 40c for coming 400th. All sites need to buck up on this issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

who gives a **** about freeroll structures???!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

ianmc38 wrote: »

You've got to love that guy. Pages and pages about how poker sites cheat you out of your money, so he can sell software that (supposedly) enables someone to cheat all the other players out of their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    who gives a **** about freeroll structures???!!!

I was using it as an example, maybe you don't but obviously 1000's do or they wouldn't fill up so quick :rolleyes: ... always one isn't there?

They use the same strusture on these sites for free rolls as buy in mtts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

okay, i think i prove my point with the following picture.....!!!!

starssuck.jpg
    By dougee19 at 2009-04-05

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

that is pretty sick, I've never seen that before

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

i wonder wat your hourly rate would be even if ya made the top 1000?

its madness why not jus payout the top 3601 they would be able to dish out 27K to higher place

Advertisement