Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bupa 10k race number ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I will be wearing it, but I'll be doing what I usually do for long runs which is to wear a vest top which has a shelf bra built into it under whatever t-shirt I wear. Just a little bit of extra security for the twins, and has the double benefit of counteracting seethroughness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭accensi0n

I won't be wearing it, I'm having a T-Shirt done for the race.

I'll be easily recognisable to any boardsies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

got mine mon,,it's huge,,dunno if i;ll wear it yet:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

MCOS wrote: »
    Yep a friend of mine, also not small on top was giving out that her medium was so loose around the arms and a bit see-through?! I haven't worn mine yet but I thought it looked ok (large)... eh male btw..!

By the way should there be a colour on the race number to distinguish runners and walkers? Just wondering

Did you not wear yours over a week ago on a cycle?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jojobrad

I have chosen the collect option too, but looking through the emails they've sent me to date, I can't find where exactly you're meant to go to collect. They seem to have had a few pre-race events in the Lifesytle shop in the Blanchardstown shopping centre so it could be there...?

edit: actually the two posters above seem to know what they're talking about so ignore this!

Well you're right ;)
    I got an email yesterday telling me to collect it in lifestyle sports in blanchardstown !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

When is this race? Is it too late to enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

malman wrote: »
    When is this race? Is it too late to enter?

Hi Malman

It's on the 5th April. Don't think it's too late to enter.

http://registration.greatrun.org/login.aspx?StreamID=95

Advertisement