Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Season Function - are we going?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

NO
    Ah ok, didn't realise that. Good beers though. The ale is pretty damn fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

NO
    Yea that's quality beer, I spent 9 months in Cork and the Franciscan Well was my local.
    The gingerman do nice pub grub too if people are coming straight from work and haven't had food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

NO
    LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Ah ok, didn't realise that. Good beers though. The ale is pretty damn fine.

Rebel Red, it's my favourite beer, think it's called Writer's Red in The Gingerman

NO
    Writer's Block maybe? Not sure, haven't been in there in a few months.

NO
    emc2 wrote: »
    Yea that's quality beer, I spent 9 months in Cork and the Franciscan Well was my local.
    The gingerman do nice pub grub too if people are coming straight from work and haven't had food.

9 months in Cork? I feel for you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

NO
    emc2 wrote: »

cool, i shall be sampling their food so as im not eating, straight in.

and what the f*ck, i know its beer, but Des in "i like something to do with cork" shocker :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

NO
    Will there be food at this presentation tonight do you reckon? I'm not coming straight from work anyway so I can get something at home anyway. Gingerman food is quality anyway.

NO
    Des wrote: »
    Rebel Red, it's my favourite beer

stop please, your killing me here. :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

NO
    and what the f*ck, i know its beer, but Des in "i like something to do with cork" shocker :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's just not right :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

NO
    Won't be going, have to save the bills after being told I'm getting the chop.

• Advertisement

NO
    thelepo wrote: »
    Won't be going, have to save the bills after being told I'm getting the chop.

Come along and don't drink sure. I'm doing so as I'm dying of a cold. I'l buy you a pint sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

C'mon lads, pics or it didn't happen! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

NO
    Good session last night lads, wrecked today though! The flashbacks of that hideous looking creature that came over to us towards the end in the Porterhouse ain't helping - I've seen smaller wilderbeasts in my time.

Well run event by Astro and fair play to them for collecting feedback on how to make improvements.....even if the chick clearly got more than she bargained for when we started ranting at her. I doubt they'll do anything about the goal difference, but if they at least give the refs instruction to treat players with respect, that would be a big improvement.

Think each one of us left the event with an increased hunger for next season after seeing the cups and hoodies being handed out......I wants one of them!

NO
    What time did you call it quits at in the end?

NO
    oh what happens on tour, stays on tour martin!

i was sending texts at 5am anyway.

NO
    Who were you texting all night? Mammy I suppose :D We'll have to have a proper night out at some stage. ie when I can actually go on the booze.

NO
    The flashbacks of that hideous looking creature that came over to us towards the end in the Porterhouse ain't helping - I've seen smaller wilderbeasts in my time.
    !

f*ck ya. christ on a bicycle, as they say down home, she wasnt built for soft ground :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

NO
    I have a few pictures, if anyone who was there doesn't want them put up, tell me now, I'll ask again at the match on tuesday.

NO
    na leave them off des, wait until we win something please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

NO
    Yeh, I hear ya Ed. Des, I'd suggest putting up one, and only one, photo: a photo of the trophy the league champions won. That is all.

Theme for next season = Desire.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

NO
    I'd suggest putting up a picture in the feedback thread of the medal if you have one Des, but other than that I've no problems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement