Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

What if it was Emma who shot Robert aiming for Chaz?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Although they dislike each other, Emma has won (at least in her mind) because she's with James now. What would be her motivation to kill Chaz now?

Although they dislike each other, Emma has won (at least in her mind) because she's with James now. What would be her motivation to kill Chaz now?

Because she is bat**** crazy you don't need a reason

Because she is bat**** crazy you don't need a reason

Hahahah fair enough! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Aaron move the gun to one of the other cars also being taken away to be crushed

That would be waaaay too smart. Ridiculous that neither police officer noticed him or heard anything when he was hanging around the car and making his getaway. :rolleyes:

I'll bet Lachlan is Chas's "stalker". He's supposed to be away from Home Farm but what are the odds that he'll be back soon anyway with Lawrence getting out of jail. Super Lawyer and his sidekick Lovelorn Chrissie will be in the rushing off to Court as soon as possible to end this grave miscarriage of justice.

Paddy is looking suspicious alright but I doubt it's him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Another thing I'm confused about, why did Adam let the police search it without a warrant because I remember him saying that to them to stall them but did he think Aaron had got the gun and that's why he left them search without a warrant?

or would the police just stay there anyway while they were waiting for the warrant?

fin12 wrote: »
    Another thing I'm confused about, why did Adam let the police search it without a warrant because I remember him saying that to them to stall them but did he think Aaron had got the gun and that's why he left them search without a warrant?

or would the police just stay there anyway while they were waiting for the warrant?

I'm pretty sure he could have asked them to step off his property until they had their search warrant, as, even though they are police, they don't have the right to trespass. Although, on the other hand they might be entitled to stay and when it comes to court they had beyond reasonable doubt as a valid reason to remain on the property until such a time as the search warrant became valid? I'm no legal eagle but I've seen my fair share of CSI ;)

I cant think of anyone else that could be chas's stalker only Emma.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Maybe Cameron is back from the dead and shot Robert while trying to shoot Chas :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Carl Kings son i bet

• Advertisement

Ok here's my thoughts re Chas and a stalker.

Laughlan: perhaps, but wouldn't his aunt (I'll come back to her in a minute) have told Chrissie that he wasn't there for a few days or was gone all night or something? And if he somehow managed to get in and out of her house unnoticed, how would he have gotten from the aunt's house, to Emmerdale and back again without it being obvious? He's too young to drive, and his legs don't look strong enough for him to be cycling it every night! But he does have the creep factor, so can't be ruled out completely. (Back to the aunt for a second, her Dad has just been in prison and she didn't once think to go visit him, go to console Chrissie, or didn't get involved in anyway whatsoever!? Poor non-casting choice by Emmerdale imo!)

Emma: In my opinion, she is nearly too obvious to be doing this, and with no good reason, except James is showing her some compassion. I get that she's a psycho (tajd!) but even psychos need some sort of motive, and I really really think she's a red herring in this stalking.

P(L)addy: I added him on this list because I still hold him as my main suspect as the shooter, although he loves Chas like a sister, I can't imagine he would torture her like this, but if it was a case of choosing between him (and losing Rhona and Leo in the process) and someone else going down for it, even the most stalwart of friends would struggle with the choice.

Ross: As much as I hate adding his name to this list.... who am I kidding, if he did shoot Robert and is terrorising Chas, I don't care. Bless his socks.

And finally, Thomas King: I really don't think he can be ruled out to be stalking Chas after the messing about he went through after his Dad's death, but if I were to put odds on him, he'd be very much the absolute outsider.

Thoughts? Comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Redbishop

Looks about right to me, and I also think she could be Roberts shooter.
    She might have been trying to shoot Chas and missed and hit Robert. Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Redbishop wrote: »
    Looks about right to me, and I also think she could be Roberts shooter.
    She might have been trying to shoot Chas and missed and hit Robert. Just a thought.

My mother told me Emma was the stalker. Seemingly she heard hubby talking to Chas.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Emma was going to shot and stalk anyone it should be Debbie not Chas

James hasn't spoken to Chas in a long while and he is back with Emma now, as crazy as Emma is, Emma seems way too obvious to be Chas's stalker

One thing I am certain of.

It wasn't me or my pet rat ;)

Does anyone think it could be Lachlan because does he know that chas told the cops about Chrissy having the gun, I know hes supposed to be away at his aunts but maybe he came back and is hiding in that shed thing that they have near the village hall.

Can anyone think of anyone who has a spare set of keys to the pub because who ever is stalker her seems to be able to go in and out of the pub without having to break in.

Does anyone think it could be Lachlan because does he know that chas told the cops about Chrissy having the gun, I know hes supposed to be away at his aunts but maybe he came back and is hiding in that shed thing that they have near the village hall.

Can anyone think of anyone who has a spare set of keys to the pub because who ever is stalker her seems to be able to go in and out of the pub without having to break in.

Diane :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Other people that might have had access to the safe where the gun was "stolen"....
    Megan.....unless the code was changed after they left...
    Sam...great friend to Kathy, hated Robert and shoots things for a living...
    Then theres Declan....or maybe Charity has been released...

90 minutes of emmerdale next Thursday.
    7-7.30
    8-9. Rewind episode

Police have the wrong man .....again.

3 secrets are revealed.

Ross emerging now as front runner for Robert's shooting but why or who hired him, does Andy know more, I mean also why was Aaron going to the garage to see Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Padday is like a giant egg in a green jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Sorry I haven't read back over all the posts and I've only just caught up with episodes. Could Emma have tried to shoot Chaz but missed and got Robert?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Oh sorry I only see this one now! You're about a week ahead of me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Dellnum

horsefarm wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't read back over all the posts and I've only just caught up with episodes. Could Emma have tried to shoot Chaz but missed and got Robert?

I thought the very same !:D

Dellnum wrote: »
    I thought the very same !:D

Her facial expression after Finn accused her of attacking Chazz says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

St. Chas the Martyr is wearing a bit thin for me.

Is that a new actress playing a slightly more talkative Angel King?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

No, think it's the same girl (Rebecca Bakes).

Her facial expression after Finn accused her of attacking Chazz says it all.

Meh that scene made it look far too obvious to be her. And we all know Straight forward stories don't happen in soap. So I'd say it's definitely not her.

I mean the stalking thing.

god Aaron really annoys me first sign or trouble I'll top myself

• Advertisement

god Aaron really annoys me first sign or trouble I'll top myself

bit harsh. The character is depicted as suffering from depression and is being sent down wrongly for attempted murder.Its inevitable he will take it hard!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement