Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Too fat to work" Family claim benefits are not enough.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

*drools*

my place. tonight, 3.15

Bring chocolate cake and a lot of flour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Bring chocolate cake and a lot of flour.

Sorry ive eaten my benefits for the week, you will have to supply them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

24p9qv5.jpg

This thread might become a fat v. antifat thread again.

Stop spying on me :mad:

Sorry ive eaten my benefits for the week, you will have to supply them:D

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/1192380658nomnomcaketk5.jpg

Give them less so they starve.. women eating 3000 calories a day? they should have some self-respect.

• Advertisement

Skinny bitch;););)

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

:(:(:(

you know you want me:D

you know you want me:D

Mmm, can you imagine our beautiful children?

Something like this

• Advertisement

Mmm, can you imagine our beautiful children?

Something like this

You taut them that language didnt you:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Families like this always live in the north, just goes to show why there are so many unemployed up there, they are all lazy bastards. Oh yeah and the small matter of maggie closing all the coal mines.

Isn't it amazing two people met, fell in love, married and had kids and years later discover they suffer from the same hereditry infliction.

You taut them that language didnt you:mad:

Yes, it was easier to leave him with the TV and a Big Mac rather than do any parenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Their photo has ruined the wombles for me.

I now know what a naked Womble looks like:D

Yes, it was easier to leave him with the TV and a Big Mac rather than do any parenting.

oh yea i forgot about our ability to leave them for hours on end while we had sex

never mind!!!:p

oh yea i forgot about our ability to leave them for hours on end while we had sex

never mind!!!:p

By sex do you mean the time I fell down and was unable to pull myself up because of my bingo arms and then you tripped and landed on top of me?

By sex do you mean the time I fell down and was unable to pull myself up because of my bingo arms and then you tripped and landed on top of me?

No i ment the time id my head in the fridge licking the last of the chicken juice off the plate and you taut i was stuck and tried to pull me out

Remember you had a semi???

That was a good hour;)

No i ment the time id my head in the fridge licking the last of the chicken juice off the plate and you taut i was stuck and tried to pull me out

That was a good hour;)

Yes, I believe it would have made a sketch for Little Britain.

Yes, I believe it would have made a sketch for Little Britain.

Yea i know;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

CAN'T GET IMAGES OUT OF HEAD. FEELING VERY ILL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nowye'retalkin

That was a good hour;)

Should you not be in hospital? :confused:

Should you not be in hospital? :confused:

i live there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Traditional

well its the lazy fat fu s here that get 210 on the dole, in parts of the uk they get 54 pounds a week

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Minxie123

"The Fingers You Have Used to dial Are Too Fat. to obtain a Special Dialing Wand, Please Mash the Keypad with Your Palm Now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6JfZUMoa8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

How?

Not saying fruit and veg are expensive, though they do cost more to create a meal then pre-made processed crap, but if you're going to make a statement like that back it up.

maybe cabbage was a bad example sorry

but i would like to know how it costs more to create a meal then pre-made processed crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

For a family of 4 22k is not much. How in ever one could not develop Type 2Diabities if they where exercising. Perhaps the whole family needs to go on a fitness course and be made do it. Maybe this could reduce their dependence on the welfare state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

dunworth1 wrote: »
    maybe cabbage was a bad example sorry

but i would like to know how it costs more to create a meal then pre-made processed crap

Easy enough. Tesco and such usually sell microwave dinners e.g sweet & sour with egg fried rice. They are like 3 euro and full of crap. Now if they are to try make a similar dish that was healthy the ingrediants would cost more then the mass produced meal.

Now this isn't an excuse for them, it's just an observation on supermarkets. Lidl being an exemption due to fresh and cheap veg. Maybe we need to look at how we tax food products and try tip the scale in favour of healthy options.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Now this isn't an excuse for them, it's just an observation on supermarkets. Lidl being an exemption due to fresh and cheap veg. Maybe we need to look at how we tax food products and try tip the scale in favour of healthy options.
    Can't see it happening, as you'll be seen as attacking the poor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

the_syco wrote: »
    Can't see it happening, as you'll be seen as attacking the poor...

I meant maybe lowering taxes on healthy optionsxand increasing on unhealthy and luxury food products e.g. Chips or ice-cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

What is IBTL and why do people post it?

Advertisement