Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know any families like this?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Overheal wrote: »
    So what do they contribute to society exactly? Can't we just take them to the back of a mcdonalds and shoot them?

One thing to be fat, but to live like that, doing nothing. How? How do you live like that? "Too fat to work" Give me a fcuking break. Theres plenty of jobs which dont require a standard on physical fitness.
    Or we could solve all of Africa's hunger problems

2 birds with 1 stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭n0fX

Wonder what use they could possibly have for that printer in the corner ?

n0fX wrote: »

On-line pizza orders!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

n0fX wrote: »
    For printing this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Lads i didnt even reliase that was the x factor one the 1st time i saw the pic- they actually have some cheek going on the paper about this- I can see their benefits being scrapped

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

and this too...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1068204/X-Factor-reject-evicted-council-house-loud-singing-causes-130-complaints.html

They claimed they were being victimised by neighbours because of their size. :rolleyes:

What's worse, Loud or Lard?

The answer is Loud Lard is the worst!
    Even worse if she danced as well, at least a 4 on the Richter scale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

I'm looking at the blonde daughter and there's something about her that makes me think she could be quite attractive if she lost 10 or 11 stone.

I pity kids like that who grow up with a pair of fat lazy pigs for parents and then almost inevitably follow their lifestyle patterns.

Advertisement