Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out of interest

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Standing with a mirror.

Standers: Do you ever feel slightly hesitant when in a public toilet? That maybe you forgot to lock the door? unless ye sick f**ks leave it open on purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭profun

50/50 so far. come on standers. ship it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I sit, I have always sat, and will sit until the day I die.

i have come to the conclusion, after exchanging many words with sitters and being able to form a rough profile of an average sitter that they are in fact an inferior, less evolved form of human being, lazy, stupid, stubborn and unopen to new ideas.

do it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

profun wrote: »
    i have come to the conclusion, after exchanging many words with sitters and being able to form a rough profile of an average sitter that they are in fact an inferior, less evolved form of human being, lazy, stupid, stubborn and unopen to new ideas.
    I'm plenty open to new ideas. I love new ideas, especially the idea of unsubscribing from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I like being slanted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Stand ftw

I like being the only one standing :D

/smashes kneecaps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

my whole world has been turned upside down. I didn't know people stand up to wipe their arse! :eek:

• Advertisement

I didn't read the thread :o

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I didn't read the thread :o
    Next time read the thread. That way you can avoid embarassment, and accidenatally associating yourself with the weirdos who stand to wipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

sit people who stand really should be:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

SIT TO SH1T....SIT TO SH1T....SIT TO SH1T!!!!!!!

what he said.......

king-stew wrote: »
    SIT TO SH1T....SIT TO SH1T....SIT TO SH1T!!!!!!!

yes sit to sh1t, stand to wipe. simple, fast and riskless.:cool:

You sit to sh1t as well as wipe, unless you some kind of disgusting perverted weirdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

I stand to sh1t.

Tumble to wipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭murph01

nearly there :D:D

still....44

• Advertisement

why are they not counting :mad: :mad:

im stuck on 44 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    lifes a bitch at 44 :D:D

get out of the nest.........nothing counts here.......(change letter)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tinchy

O.MY.GOD never im my life have i heard of people standing to wipe. thats just insane!!!
    IMO it seems to be all men who stand to wipe though, definitely dont think women do it?
    SIT all the way!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

Used to stand and now I sit it's the only way forward, standing just makes no sense under critical review.

You sit down spread your cheeks nice and wide preparing for what's to come. Let loose your fodder and nice and cleanly remove any unwanted material before allowing your cheeks to fully close again thus insuring maximum cleanliness and hygiene.

This notion of "contact" is something that only the standers seem to know about, maybe because once they stand up they have to jam their toilet paper covered fingers up their hole to fish out layers of sh1te that they have managed to smear all over their cheeks because they decided to stupidly stand up thus allowing the spread of fecal matter from one cheek to the other.

There are now two converts to the sitting camp in this thread yet no standing converts wonder why that is? Maybe because standing is a dying abomination first learned in very early childhood because toddlers are too small to balance on the crapper while wiping and never unlearned the way it should have been until later life when these things are so obvious to most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Where are you now Murph!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Tinchy wrote: »
    O.MY.GOD never im my life have i heard of people standing to wipe. thats just insane!!!
    IMO it seems to be all men who stand to wipe though, definitely dont think women do it?
    SIT all the way!!!!

There's no room. How do you fit your hand down. For a girl maybe you could stick your hand down the front between your legs, but for guys wouldn't your package be in the way.

Male sitters must have tiny cocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

You sir are a buffoon, and clearly one with an extremely large posterior if you think room is an issue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

profun wrote: »

although one guy told me of something called the 'hercules position' where after uve deposited u stand but then u put one foot on the seat of the toilet and begin to wipe, like a statue or something out of the roman empire. i swear i nearly shat mysef when he told me that. i couldnt belive what i had just heard.

LOL!!!:DBRILLIANT:Plol...have u tried it since?

I know a few girl sitters,but think that's just because we don't wanna show each other our bits if we're in the bathroom together like lolit's more discret...however,if I'm on my own I'm a stander lol
    I just never really thought about it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

We got loads of injun's werking here, and when they first started at various sites, there were complaints from the cleaners, then the toilet seat started getting broke, notices had to be put up telling people not to stand on the seats, wash there hands, clean up after them etc, cos they were used to squatting over a hole in the ground, they did the same here, squatted on top of the toilets, and made a terrible mess, they also don't use tissue paper, but splash water over themselves, and use there left hand to clean themselves, you look they never eat with there left hand cos its probbly got poo on it.

Advertisement