Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

All done! Now, to take a nap!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

*collapses*

I agree. Humidity + walking to train station, phew.

Ah Tom! Did anyone else know that no McDonalds in Ireland sells any vegetarian food. Even the chips are cooked in animal fat or whatever it is.

or vegetable oil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

MT212A tomorrow: The only module it takes you 15 minutes to revise in it's entirity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

They put some effort into painting those wooden boundaries for the building site. Anytime I need to build a building I'll be sure to give Walls a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

mp3guy wrote: »
    MT212A tomorrow: The only module it takes you 15 minutes to revise in it's entirity.

15 minutes? Pfft, amateur :p

Beau wrote: »
    They put some effort into painting those wooden boundaries for the building site. Anytime I need to build a building I'll be sure to give Walls a call.

All that effort so you can't see the general laziness and incompetence going on behind them. Not to mention copious amounts of tea making and Sun reading.

Wow that was harsh

Beau wrote: »
    Wow that was harsh

Been out of the loop the last 15 or so years have we? Sure wasn't our whole economy based on the cuppa and tabloid industries? :D

• Advertisement

go back to your equations! bah :p

Best nap ever, anyone wanna get their drink on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Maccy D's is going to be 24 hour?

Hahaha, is that the first in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

If you're finished exams, otherwise don't play.

"Summer is here and its fukin fukin buzzin"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Is everyone finished? Is it just me left? Where's the crying smiley?!

I've two left, one tomorrow and one on Thursday.

Me too... First year French?:confused:

Will this week be loopers in the town or have most of the country people gone back to their minnow-towns?

Thinking of saying farewell to the place properly*

*For the summer, not going anywhere with 2 years left!

Thursday night is gonna be jammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I've one left, been on a break since thursday and guess how much study I've done... 0.

Last exam thursday.... just bring it on already :(

• Advertisement

Thursday night Roost it is, probably 'wall to wall bastards' as Mrs. Doyle would put it.

I plan on getting there disgustingly early.

Me too... First year French?:confused:

No, second year Maths.

Also I'm unsure how packed the roost will be this Thursday, I can't remember whether it was jammers last year or not. I don't think I went since I had an exam at 9:30 Friday morning. Ah well, will make up for that this year by going at 17:30 on Thursday :D

Does anyone know if O'Niells/Brady's/Roost are doing that thing where the only let in Maynooth students. I've a few friends coming up on Thursday so I don't want to be wandering around looking for somewhere to let them in...

I've never heard of that happening, anywhere in Maynooth. Usually rumors like that crop up during the year, like the Roost charging in on Stephen's Day :rolleyes:

Nah it's happened to me before. Only on busy nights like Christmas day and during RAG week...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

last year, and this is very hazy thanks to one of my infamous incidents with vodka, but I don't think it was that packed. Alot of culchies I know are feckin off home after their last exams on wednesday or so. Could be hit or miss. But I'll be there, badgering the band for Dire Straits songs even though they never play them...:(

The bands never play requests. The DJ however is fairly reasonable on a Thursday, if you hear Hey Boy Hey Girl by The Chemical Brothers you'll know who requested it :D

mp3guy wrote: »
    The bands never play requests. The DJ however is fairly reasonable on a Thursday, if you hear Hey Boy Hey Girl by The Chemical Brothers you'll know who requested it :D

Awesomeness.

What's 'early' for you lot?

• Advertisement

Like... no later than half seven.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement