Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreading this weekend!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

RedXIV wrote: »
    Personally, i reckon your best bet is making him want to come home. I was reading a book in the OH's house about "managing men" for a giggle but one or two of the points stuck, namely, if you convince him to do something that he thinks is his idea, it'll be alot more appealing. so instead of trying to convince him to come home, try to get him to want to come home.

What would work on me would be "you're staying out for the rugby match? Great that gives me time to prepare your present *saucy wink*" even if it's not his real present, if he thinks he's coming home to something really good, i guarantee he'll make his way home. and it doesn't have to be something flash, just seduce him when he gets in. could be a lapdance, a bath together, or even some fantasy costume he might be into like nurse or french maid?

just my 2c

ffs, he can ride her anytime, nights out with the lads are much more important than that. Shame on you for suggesting this woman should manipulate her man.

Advertisement