Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2009 Fantasy League: interest list

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭reilly110

$65 shipped on stars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

$65 shipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

a late entrance but i'm in? shipped on stars..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

get shipping the $65 entry fee the rest of you please

I suppose we can take any more entrants up to 1pm tomorrow as long as they post their Day 1 selections by that same time...

prize pool standing at $1,365 so far (assuming everyone pays in :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Glynn Ive no money on stars can I give you cash next time your in playing? If not ill try get some sorted on stars..........

• Advertisement

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Glynn Ive no money on stars can I give you cash next time your in playing? If not ill try get some sorted on stars..........

sure, might be a while though as my live expeditions are infrequent to say the least...

how about Paddy Power instead? I'll get my account there set up for transfers this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

sure, might be a while though as my live expeditions are infrequent to say the least...

how about Paddy Power instead? I'll get my account there set up for transfers this evening.
    Ill get stars sorted during the week it should be fine!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

On a related note;
    Does anyone know anywhere you can watch the races live online for free?:confused:

I know if you bet with some on the bookies you can watch that race, but is there anywhere you can stream all the coverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

get shipping the $65 entry fee the rest of you please

I suppose we can take any more entrants up to 1pm tomorrow as long as they post their Day 1 selections by that same time...

prize pool standing at $1,365 so far (assuming everyone pays in :rolleyes:)
    I will ship on stars later today , just need to get a paysafe card sorted, unless you have a GJP acc.??

DAMO72 wrote: »
    I will ship on stars later today , just need to get a paysafe card sorted, unless you have a GJP acc.??

thanks Damo, it's probably easiest to keep it to stars only rather than collecting money all over the place - easier for paying out too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Can someone please put up the shipping details again as i cant see all of the 2nd page for some reason.

Can someone please put up the shipping details again as i cant see all of the 2nd page for some reason.

my user account is Stuntgirl on stars, please to be shipping there

I will send some threatening PMs to the remainder now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

hi Glynn
    ive no way of paying on stars 1 will do a p2p transfer on 1 of the i poker sites then they can transfer to stars on my behalf if thats ok
    tx Fergus

babymaker6 wrote: »
    hi Glynn
    ive no way of paying on stars 1 will do a p2p transfer on 1 of the i poker sites then they can transfer to stars on my behalf if thats ok
    tx Fergus

no problem

moved to 'official thread' to reduce clutter

and PMs sent demanding money with menaces :eek:

I will be quite strict about getting people's money in time as
    (a) it's not fair to those that have paid in time
    (b) I don't want people signing up and then not paying half-way through when they realise they have no chance of winning (not that I think anyone would do this but at least paying up in advance makes things cleaner)

PM me if any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

$$ sent, selections to follow on official thread. Thanks for organising.

$$ sent, selections to follow on official thread. Thanks for organising.

OK, have stuck you in. Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

Won't be online for rest of week, so won't be able to post selections so will have to withdraw.

Apologies, and thanks for the effort of organising what will be sure to be a fun event, Stuntman.

Advertisement