Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions lotto 100,000,000

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

Id build a house and have a room with the four walls like a trampoline...oh the fun..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I'd go skiing everyday, for the rest of my life

Even God took a day off ;)

I'd buy 100,000,000 things for 99c each, and then sell them all for €1 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

i would rent every billboard and every advertising space in the country
    and in bold black letters print anti Fianna fail/green party slogans

thats how you'd spend your money?:rolleyes:

man get out more.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

How much are Bank of Ireland shares now, 10c? Id buy €1m worth and if they rise back up to €10 a share (just over half what they were 18 months ago) iv just made another €100,000,000. After that id buy an Island and employ people to call me Sir.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd probably get **** faced drunk, then lose my ticket :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

dlambirl wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding me that the euromillions is that much tonight!!

I'm gonna spend the whole day daydreaming of what i'd buy and how life would change so much for the better
    I've been daydreaming about winning all week, I've put in much more daydreaming than you. I think that means something. SLFTW.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

connundrum wrote: »
    Even God took a day off ;)

I'd buy 100,000,000 things for 99c each, and then sell them all for €1 each.

Put you would need to pay storage and transport costs and tax and a licence to sell things and you'd need to pay people to help you sell the stuff. You'd just lose money in the end.
    Spend it on coke and hookers like the rest of us!!

i would rent every billboard and every advertising space in the country
    and in bold black letters print anti Fianna fail/green party slogans

I'd do the same, but in bold black letters print the word "Fúck"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

cooperguy wrote: »
    How much are Bank of Ireland shares now, 10c? Id buy €1m worth and if they rise back up to €10 a share (just over half what they were 18 months ago) iv just made another €100,000,000. After that id buy an Island and employ people to call me Sir.

Not a ridiculously bad idea. Just hope they don't implode! Even then it's 1 mill out of 100 so you're not exactly taking the biggest risk in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Pleh,I'd keep it in cash and diamonds and put the rest in a caman islands account since it's tax free anyway. :D

lol good luck with that

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The only thing to do would be to resign in the most joyful way possible, then spend forever and 3 days travelling anywhere you wanted doing anything you wanted (within reason). I wouldn't waste any of it on yachts/mansions and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

cooperguy wrote: »
    How much are Bank of Ireland shares now, 10c? Id buy €1m worth and if they rise back up to €10 a share (just over half what they were 18 months ago) iv just made another €100,000,000.

Its people like you who are destroying the world! /shakes fist! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I've never bought the euromillions before, but I might now.

Is there a minimum of how many lines you have to do??

I don't even know how many numbers you have to pick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

Mark200 wrote: »
    I've never bought the euromillions before, but I might now.

Is there a minimum of how many lines you have to do??

I don't even know how many numbers you have to pick...

its €2 a line so thats the minimum play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Cowen should take a punt and by a few thousand tickets.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd buy a new pair of runners because the pair I have now the sole is ripping of on them. After that I'd buy the moon and blow it up. That's guaranteed to get you in the history books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

how much do you reckon it would take for angelina to sleep with me? bet 100,000,000 wouldnt even come close

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

andy1249 wrote: »
    Please tell ? Which Irish Financial institution would you be asking your 100 million euro to be wired too ? And how safe do you think it will be ?

Now that's a good question... is there any bank that's not hiding money from us at this stage... maybe i could just buy some mattresses and stuff the money in them

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

and2 wrote: »
    how much do you reckon it would take for angelina to sleep with me? bet 100,000,000 wouldnt even come close

if this angelina young one is from limerick, just promise her some magic beans. that'll do the trick.

if its jolie you mean, then its not going to be enough.

fuk it, i've never done euro millions but i'll throw 20euro at it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭JennyAnt

fuk it, i've never done euro millions but i'll throw 20euro at it..

€20! :eek:
    You're making my €4 worth look crappy! :D

Hang on, didn't ol Dolores win her gazillions on a €2 quick-pick? :p

I never play the lotto, only when its really big money, feel kinda silly admitting that! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

i played it once, there was 16 million jackpot, was meant ta buy a euromillions ticket but forget!:P unless id get to the shop soon? what time does the draw close at?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭jaffa20

We bought 20 lines in work shared among us. That's 5 million each. I'd be happy with that. :D Not gonna win though but it's a bit of craic.

When is the draw on btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

When's the deadline for getting a ticket on this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'd blanket the country radio, TV, billboards, newsletters, taxis, buses, everything with advertising for my new website.

It would be www.reallyimportantlifechangingnews.com or something similiar if that's taken.

On the website I would simply have one word ... Yes..

That would be all. After that I'd have a quick pint before moving on toward world domination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You can all stop buying tickets now, that jackpot is ****in mine! :D And once I win it, I'll finally be able to live out all my dreams in my weed palace deep in the heart of Jamaica *rubs hands with glee*

18euro on it.. 3euro a line if ya want plus.

sure why not.. i'm happy out here wonderin what i'd buy for people

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

andy1249 wrote: »
    Please tell ? Which Irish Financial institution would you be asking your 100 million euro to be wired too ? And how safe do you think it will be ?

I'd buy the biggest bed in the world and hide the money under the matress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

mukki wrote: »
    if your not in...... you can't lose

I like that perspective! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I'd buy boards and then you could slander who you want, I wouldn't give a f*ck! You could name the golden circle and all, bring it on!

Advertisement