Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Define what the word 'Scumbag' means to you.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TheDublinMan

When I think of the word scumbag I remember when I used to live in Ballymun. Every night the same group of scumbags drove stolen cars around the childrens playground for about 15 minutes before burning it out and running away laughing.
    The Garda said they couldn't do anything. Anyone who stood up to these thugs had their cars toppled,stolen or burned. Doors where kicked in, people were hurt.

In the daytime the same scumbags would travel into the city centre roaming the streets, terrorizing people for no reason. They would go into shops in groups robbing anything they could and god love the security guard who tried to stop them. When they get back to their area they sell the stolen goods to people who think they're better than them. They buy alcohol, hash and sleeping tablets and then to go out to rob a car. Every few months a couple of them get sent to juvenile detention centres and some have graduated to St. Patricks everything quietens down. Until 3 months later they are released and straight back to their old tricks.
    I was in the lift one time when one of them was bragging to his friend about how he was going to wreck the place that night and let the neighbours know he's out. Scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What's TCD?

Less intelligent people are scumbags? hmm...

Wiktionary says the following:

A sleazy, disreputable or despicable person; A used condom.

A used condom, hehe... Brilliant.

I guess a scumbag to me would be the following:

those who beat up old people

People who beat up old people really strike a nerve with me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Everybody is a scumbag in their own way. :)

Especially those who are willing to put others at risk so they can have their fun. Something a lot of people do but never admit to doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Dudess wrote: »
    setting fire to people's pets,

I've no objections to anyone setting fire to people's pets if they've been allowed out to roam (and then shit/piss) in other's people's gardens.

In fact, I'd encourage it. People who allow their pets to roam outside freely are scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,303 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,303 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Zebra3 wrote: »
    I've no objections to anyone setting fire to people's pets if they've been allowed out to roam (and then shit/piss) in other's people's gardens.

In fact, I'd encourage it. People who allow their pets to roam outside freely are scumbags.

even bunny rabbits?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

especially bunny rabbits. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

rarnes1 wrote: »
    even bunny rabbits?

Bunny burners-good.

Bunny boilers-bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Fred Perry lovers and people who vandalize private property "For the craic"

Advertisement