Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free energy suppression

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Hang on

".....booster charge seems to be dependent on lunar cycles....."

"Others invoke the living energy called Orgone, discovered and named by Wilhelm Reich in the mid-twentieth century."

Are we to believe this device runs on magic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

either of you know anyone in brisbane that can come over on saturday and see one of these in action.

quirky or not I can tell you now that I have a mate who runs a 1974 Nissan Patrol Ute on one of these devices.

I've seen it in action

either of you know anyone in brisbane that can come over on saturday and see one of these in action.

quirky or not I can tell you now that I have a mate who runs a 1974 Nissan Patrol Ute on one of these devices.

I've seen it in action
    And as we all know you are infallible.

So does it run on orgone or some other magic?
    Or is it petrol with a subjective idea of it going longer before refueling?

Can you explain how it works and how it is effected by lunar cycles?

You know I've a friend in, lets say, France who runs his car on, lets say, hamsters in wheels. Why do you deny the potential of Hamster based power?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I've seen it in action

Are you saying that your mate's engine runs off a constant charge after a intial charge?

Can I ask, if you think this technology is being suppressed how exactly do you think you can openly discuss it on the interweb?

Whereabouts in France is this friend of yours with the magical Hamsterwheel car, so that I may get one of My friends in France to view it and independently verify that it does in fact run on Hamster Power

That's what I'm offering you here, the chance to have someone that you select meet me and my mate in Brisbane or the surrounding area on Saturday afternoon and inspect a WORKING JOE CELL

they can even bring a Camcorder and we can post it on youtube later that evening for the rest of the Forum to see.

I don't claim an infallible knowledge of these things

All I'm saying is I've seen it work, powering the engine without any other fuel source

Surely one of ye knows someone in SEQ that's not a member of Boards and therefore can be accepted by all parties as an Independent Eye Witness

• Advertisement

Whereabouts in France is this friend of yours with the magical Hamsterwheel car, so that I may get one of My friends in France to view it and independently verify that it does in fact run on Hamster Power
    You mean your advocating independent verification of a claim as a basis for knowledge? :eek:
    That's what I'm offering you here, the chance to have someone that you select meet me and my mate in Brisbane or the surrounding area on Saturday afternoon and inspect a WORKING JOE CELL

they can even bring a Camcorder and we can post it on youtube later that evening for the rest of the Forum to see.
    Why not just go to the local media? Or film it your self.
    Or, much easier, show any independent source on the internet that actually scientifically tested a comparable device?

All I'm saying is I've seen it work, powering the engine without any other fuel source
    So how does it work? does it completely power a petrol car through electricity? If so, how? Is ANY fuel involved at any stage of the operation?
    Does it run on orgone or chi or universal energy or any such magic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Surely one of ye knows someone in SEQ that's not a member of Boards and therefore can be accepted by all parties as an Independent Eye Witness

So you can defy the laws of physics but can't offer evidence to support this claim.

If Wilbur and Orville Wright had your level foresight what would have happened at Kitty Hawk?

Seriously Mahatma you're trying to suggest your mate is curing the greatest issue humanity faces, and demanding we prove you right.

If your mate is running a free energy car, well he's just changed the course of human civilisation, I suspect, demanding a bunch of posters come to you is the least you can do

Ok after digging through a lot of bull**** I think I figured how this thing is supposed to work.

MC, how is this joe cell thing actually hooked up to the engine?
    Is the car battery fully charged when it's started?
    Does the car battery ever run out? If so how often?
    Is there any petrol at all used in the engine even during start up?

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok after digging through a lot of bull**** I think I figured how this thing is supposed to work.

Pipe straight to the Carby

naturally, how else would it turn the starter motor

no, even in the seventies cars had alternators to charge the batteries

this is interesting, it can run the engine all by itself or it can be used like an LPG kit, suppose it depends on the lunar cycle ;) that is to say with a Straight six and the cell that he has if OOOMPH is required on the HWY then some petrol is used but for standard cruisin none is, this can be solved with a bigger cell, so if the cell is matched to the engine then no other fuel source would be required

any clearer?

any clearer?
    Not really as this thing apparently runs on magic.

How exactly is it connected to the carburetor by an electric wire or by a pipe or tube?

So how does the engine run when there is nothing combusting in the cylinders?
    Magic I'm guessing.

Is this joe cell connected to the battery?

Does the cell produce a gas at all?

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote: »
    So you can defy the laws of physics but can't offer evidence to support this claim.
    I can offer you shedloads of evidence, most of which you would choose to dismiss.
    If Wilbur and Orville Wright had your level foresight what would have happened at Kitty Hawk?
    their plane would still have flown, whats your point?
    Seriously Mahatma you're trying to suggest your mate is curing the greatest issue humanity faces, and demanding we prove you right.
    I'm offerin you a chance to be proven wrong, I know I'm right, you wont believe ME, find someone who you will believe, or better still make your way to Australia and have a look at the device yerself, no amount of evidence that I provide will be sufficent for you so come and see for yourself
    If your mate is running a free energy car, well he's just changed the course of human civilisation, I suspect, demanding a bunch of posters come to you is the least you can do
    did you miss the part earlier about people publicising these things dying off mysteriously, and my mate didnt invent anything we just took a set of plans freely available on the internet and made the thing, lo and behold it works.
    [/quote]
    whats that quote about the universe not needing to be in sync with your desires

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

One would have to "start" a perpetual motion machine, if it existed.

Not really as this thing apparently runs on magic.
    not magic, Gas
    How exactly is it connected to the carburetor by an electric wire or by a pipe or tube?
    me wrote:
    Pipe straight to the carby
    So how does the engine run when there is nothing combusting in the cylinders?
    Magic I'm guessing.
    not Magic, Gas.
    Is this joe cell connected to the battery?
    yes
    Does the cell produce a gas at all?
    when a gas meter is put to the exhaust the only emission is a low amount of hydrogen

I can offer you shedloads of evidence, most of which you would choose to dismiss.
    Dude, no you haven't. All you said is that you see one work. And offered on explaintion to how it actually works just an insistence that it does.
    I'm offerin you a chance to be proven wrong, I know I'm right, you wont believe ME, find someone who you will believe, or better still make your way to Australia and have a look at the device yerself, no amount of evidence that I provide will be sufficent for you so come and see for yourself
    If it's so easy to test why not provide a link to a independent scientific test of the device? Surely they must exist is this thing actually works.

did you miss the part earlier about people publicising these things dying off mysteriously,
    Is that the part you're yet to show any basis for? I think it is.

not Magic, Gas.

yes

when a gas meter is put to the exhaust the only emission is a low amount of hydrogen
    So it's not a free energy device at all.
    It runs on hydrogen electrolyzed from the water?

How long does the battery last exactly?
    Whats the top speed and acceleration of the car?

So it's not a free energy device at all.
    course its not a 'Free energy' device, Energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be converted from one form to another, this is just a very very cheap & efficient way of powering a vehicle using nothing more than tap water
    It runs on hydrogen electrolyzed from the water?
    thats my understanding of the technology
    How long does the battery last exactly?
    same as in a normal petrol car
    Whats the top speed and acceleration of the car?
    depends on the Cell and the engine and how you set the timing

anyway I was talkin to him again and we've decided to build another one and see about fittin it to my Merc, I'll get the parts tomorrow/wednesday and start a build diary here

course its not a 'Free energy' device, Energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be converted from one form to another, this is just a very very cheap & efficient way of powering a vehicle using nothing more than tap water
    So then why did you claim it ran with out fuel?

It does use fuel: hydrogen. It doesn't produce ever lasting power either.

And it's not particularly efficient either alot of energy goes into electrolyzing the water.

Nor is it suppressed there are several designs for hydrogen combustion engines on the market.

And how come it took three pages for you to say it combusts hydrogen?

I said I've seen it work without "any Other" fuel source

Because I figured you had understood that bit after reading the initial link

I said I've seen it work without "any Other" fuel source

Because I figured you had understood that bit after reading the initial link

Nope I was somewhat dazzled by the talk of orgone being responsible for the power. We were arguing under the impression that you thought this was a free energy device.

Had you said "It runs on hydrogen electrolyzed from the water in the cell" when I asked you directly "how does it work?" I would have been a bit more credulous.

And when both I and Diogenes said that this device defied the laws of physics you did not correct us by saying "It runs on hydrogen."

So why exactly did you post a link filled with BS like orgone and lunar cycles?
    And any sign of a basis for your claim about the inventors of these things?

its more than just the hydrogen electrolysed from the water, if you do the nombers on the amount of hydrogen used propelling the vehicle and the theoretical amount of hydrogen that can be produced form the water used they dont add up, so something else is involved, call it orgone if you wish, I deont understand it, but I know it works.

so its not just hydrogen electrolysed from the water, its also orgone, and I dont think it defys the laws of physics it just presents a reality that physics cannot fully explain YET

the link is one of only a few remaining on the web from when I researched this first time round on this forum, most of the otheres are deadlinks or have been replaced with something completley different than was there before, no more plans, and detailed explanations of how it works, suspiciously they have disapeared, much like the people who publicise this technology.

I will still make one tho, and keep an update here

just in case any of the Lizzzards are readin tho, Diogenes can I borrow your account :D

• Advertisement

its more than just the hydrogen electrolysed from the water, if you do the nombers on the amount of hydrogen used propelling the vehicle and the theoretical amount of hydrogen that can be produced form the water used they dont add up, so something else is involved, call it orgone if you wish, I deont understand it, but I know it works.
    So it does run on magic and fairy dust after all! Hurrah!

Maybe you can supply these "numbers that don't add up"?
    so its not just hydrogen electrolysed from the water, its also orgone, and I dont think it defys the laws of physics it just presents a reality that physics cannot fully explain YET
    So this device is producing measurable energy from an undetectable source (i.e. magic!). Yea it kind does defy the laws of physics. Tends to happen when you rely on magic as an explanation.
    the link is one of only a few remaining on the web from when I researched this first time round on this forum, most of the otheres are deadlinks or have been replaced with something completley different than was there before, no more plans, and detailed explanations of how it works, suspiciously they have disapeared, much like the people who publicise this technology.
    Or that the webmaster sucks at his job.
    Still waiting for a single case of a person disappearing because of a device they made.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

King Mob, the only person using the term "magic" is you.

6th wrote: »
    King Mob, the only person using the term "magic" is you.

How else do you define an undetectable energy that apparently can do anything. Including creating energy from nothing.

What is it other than magic?

Perhaps fairy dust more accurately describes it. :pac:

How else do you define an undetectable energy that apparently can do anything. Including creating energy from nothing.

What is it other than magic?

Perhaps fairy dust more accurately describes it. :pac:

"Can do anything"? Can it make a tiger appear from nowhere? or rather has anyone here claimed it can do anything?

In the absense of more appropriate terminology MC has choose to use a phrase which is already in existance.

The terms magic and fairy dust both has meaning which when used in this environment appear as baiting.
    You're a smart fellow, I'm sure you can find a term or phrase that suits.

"Can do anything"? Can it make a tiger appear from nowhere? or rather has anyone here claimed it can do anything?

In the absense of more appropriate terminology MC has choose to use a phrase which is already in existance.

The terms magic and fairy dust both has meaning which when used in this environment appear as baiting.

If it can create 'free energy', then making a tiger appear is pretty tame in comparison.

Direct violation of the laws of physics would be 'magic' in my book as it must invoke supernatural powers that exist beyond the realm of physics.

There is another phrase for what he is describing: free energy. Which, like magic, is impossible.

I hope MC can provide the math he claimed to have shows the existence of this free energy produced from nothing.

If it can create 'free energy', then making a tiger appear is pretty tame in comparison.

Really? I think theres more to consider there. Would the tiger be "transported" from somewhere else? Would this be a new tiger which didnt exist before hand? Really an appearing tiger would be pretty impressive if it wasnt a trick. :D
    Direct violation of the laws of physics would be 'magic' in my book as it must invoke supernatural powers that exist beyond the realm of physics.

Thats your subjective opinion. I'm not saying in this case but to claim that naything we dont currently understand must be supernatural is a bit backwards, no?

what else is it? functioning, how about that.

I said it worked, I never claimed to have a deep insight into how it works, I've offered the chance to independently verify that it works

There is another phrase for what he is describing: free energy. Which, like magic, is impossible.

I hope MC can provide the math he claimed to have shows the existence of this free energy produced from nothing.

Magic is impossible? I suppose we'd need a definition for magic and in that we'd see why such a discriptive term is nothing more than a hinderence in the case of the topic at hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Just because it is not understood how it works does not mean energy is being created from nothing , i see all through this thread you are trying to make it look like free energy is creating energy from nothing , no free energy is energy you don't have to pay for , some of the free energy devices i i think might be collecting energy that we might not have instruments to detect.

Advertisement