Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I a Collector??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Wow,that looks great.Does it play european Snes games too?

No, it's region locked. You'd need an adapter, which are handy to pickup. Bummer is it's an NTSC signal so I need to a new TV or a signal converter :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Thanks, yeah thats what i plan on doing

sorry about the saturn but at least you have another one :)

Yeah, but its always sad to see one go :(.

Btw you wanna go Charity hunting again soon it seems that its spring now and would be less cold!. cause last time i thought i was going to be turned into a ice cube.

To CCCP i suggest getting a new tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

what part failed on the saturn?,you can get parts for the comp itself on net/ebay

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

appleidog wrote: »
    Yeah, but its always sad to see one go :(.

Btw you wanna go Charity hunting again soon it seems that its spring now and would be less cold!. cause last time i thought i was going to be turned into a ice cube.

Haha, sure. It was very cold last time, and we should go earlier next time

Haha, sure. It was very cold last time, and we should go earlier next time

Wicked. yeah earlier the better. Hopefully we find more then a Gba School pencil case this time.
    Fred83 wrote: »
    what part failed on the saturn?,you can get parts for the comp itself on net/ebay

It freezes when i put a disc in. i've tried it with several Games and audio cds to the same effect.

• Advertisement

if i was in the same situation,could buy a motherboard,although the cost and postage would probably work out more than buying a new saturn,theres a support board here,give it a try

http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/viewforum.php?f=5

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

appleidog wrote: »

LOL

you wouldn't be the first to suggest that. (Or last! :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

o1s1n wrote: »
    LOL

you wouldn't be the first to suggest that. (Or last! :D)

I'm never giving up that TV. It holds alot of sentimental value :pac:

Who said ya had to get rid of it just buy a new one and dont use the old one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

1080p Wipeout HD on a 42 inch plasma will change anyones mind :)

• Advertisement

@ciderman-great to see someone else besides me who owns an CD32!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yup, it's been a gaping hole in my collection for too long, and my brother obliged for Christmas, not bad at all.

had some great games the cd32 did,i think the lack of ram killed it do

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fred83 wrote: »
    had some great games the cd32 did,i think the lack of ram killed it do

I think the main problem was that it was just an Amiga 1200 with a CD drive. You could get a 1200 for slightly more with a hard disc and you would have had a machine with the same games, same power and had a decent personel computer to boot.

A1200 cheaper to upgrade aswell,you can still get ram for it easy enough,although the accelorators are dear enough these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I have the following with over 600 games
    NES
    SNES
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Light
    Gameboy Colour
    GBA
    GBAsp