Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest famous women in Tipperary

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

FYI the Rose of Tralee girl is Aoife Kelly, shes a charming warm person,she takes time to chat to everyone she meets at public events, which to be honest would probably wear most of us out. Check out www.Tipperaryphotos.com for more photos of Aoife and other Tipp Girls.

Ya she looks like a nice girl and probably deserves more votes and im sure shes a lovely girl.

On a second note dalmation pmd me requesting someone got credit for the picture i have up of her. TBH i dont have the energy to bother...... you can give credit if you want to repost it.

If you want me to take it down i shall......my thread my rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalmation 1

tipp86 wrote: »
    Ya she looks like a nice girl and probably deserves more votes and im sure shes a lovely girl.

On a second note dalmation pmd me requesting someone got credit for the picture i have up of her. TBH i dont have the energy to bother...... you can give credit if you want to repost it.

If you want me to take it down i shall......my thread my rules.

Well if you cant be bothered then please remove the photo, as i am the original photographer, and permisssion was not given to post here. I will repost it later.

Well if you cant be bothered then please remove the photo, as i am the original photographer, and permisssion was not given to post here. I will repost it later.

Photo cant be removed by me sorry, talk to a moderator if ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Which photograph are you on about?

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Which photograph are you on about?

Rose of tralee girl on page 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

It's no big deal is it ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Una Healy definitely.

Then Andrea Roche.

However they've nothing on this beaut!

embeddedimage_172305_1.jpg.gif

Who's dat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

tippspur wrote: »
    Who's dat ?

Your hardly serious but just in case you are!!!:eek:

Good ole Mary Hanafin

itsjaybud wrote: »
    Your hardly serious but just in case you are!!!:eek:

Good ole Mary Hanafin
    Fair enough,I should have recognised her..:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭FRANKENFURTER

tipp86 wrote: »
    shocked everyone missed the rose of tralee 2008

3049453360_1c8169e664.jpg
    now thats a women yum yum yum.....she was lovely and fair like the wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭sm.org

FYI the Rose of Tralee girl is Aoife Kelly, shes a charming warm person,she takes time to chat to everyone she meets at public events, which to be honest would probably wear most of us out. Check out www.Tipperaryphotos.com for more photos of Aoife and other Tipp Girls.

I hope you're not using that website to promote a photography business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

sm.org wrote: »
    I hope you're not using that website to promote a photography business

Why would you hope that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

DT100 wrote: »
    Why would you hope that?

He probably means the website looks very amateur, fine for hobby but for a business it could be more professional.

Why would you hope that?

Is it your site ?

No its not my site....I was just wondering was it the fact that it was advertising,or that it was a bad site....just curious.No hidden agenda:D

No its not my site....I was just wondering was it the fact that it was advertising,or that it was a bad site....just curious.No hidden agenda:D

Fair enough , I've no problem plugging a site regardless. I think the site is terrible. The home page should come with a "viewing this could cause epileptic fits" warning.

The pixals are all out of sinc for the home page photo's and you cant even read the text without squinting. Pity because some of the photo's he/she took are good but if I was looking for photography services and I opened that home page I leave immediately.

Has Andrea been declared the winner yet.?

tippspur wrote: »
    Has Andrea been declared the winner yet.?

Was there more then one girl in this? Saw the photo of her and spent the afternoon drooling.

I am a little upset that more of ye didnt get behind Colette Fitzpatrick....Minds out of the gutter now please...:D

• Advertisement

I would get behind Colette any time....is that what you meant DT ;)

:D I meant getting behind her in a supporting kinda vibe.

:D I meant getting behind her in a supporting kinda vibe.
    Oh yeah,and that aswell..;)

Ah feckit..Collette is after getting married.A quiet affair in Thurles at the weekend as far as I know.

Ah feckit..Collette is after getting married.A quiet affair in Thurles at the weekend as far as I know.

A bit different to Andrea's 6,000,000 euro effort then

collettefitz.jpg

And ye wouldnt vote for her in the poll...And no I am not her stalker:D
    I thought her pic should be where that link is????

Advertisement