Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest famous women in Tipperary

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

seachto7 wrote: »

andrea roche has a sly head on her, I'd say she's shallower than a puddle.
    Was stood beside her once, and she just had the head of a w@nker...
    Well unless youve ever talked to her or have something to back what you say id have a rethink about what you said as what you said is so not the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

andrea roche has a sly head on her, I'd say she's shallower than a puddle.
    Was stood beside her once, and she just had the head of a w@nker...

is that you on the right?

Share_181675t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Well unless youve ever talked to her or have something to back what you say id have a rethink about what you said as what you said is so not the case.

what first attracted her to her millionaire husband? :p

This thread is about their personalities, is it? Judging by their looks, Gemma Hayes looks like someone who would not be the typical materialistic model type. To me, Andrea Roche looks exactly like that, and any interview I've ever come across with her in it doesn't change my mind. I could be wrong...

This thread is about looks though, not about personality, so it's Gemma Hayes for me...

what first attracted her to her millionaire husband? :p

This thread is about their personalities, is it? Judging by their looks, Gemma Hayes looks like someone who would not be the typical materialistic model type. To me, Andrea Roche looks exactly like that, and any interview I've ever come across with her in it doesn't change my mind. I could be wrong...

This thread is about looks though, not about personality, so it's Gemma Hayes for me...
    Yes were going on looks in this thread not personalities, but to where you say you could be wrong you sure are as in you couldnt be further away from the truth. Her husband mite be a millionaire yes but she also has her own fortune from modling magazine shoots etc so it was hardly money that attracted her to her husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yes were going on looks in this thread not personalities, but to where you say you could be wrong you sure are as in you couldnt be further away from the truth. Her husband mite be a millionaire yes but she also has her own fortune from modling magazine shoots etc so it was hardly money that attracted her to her husband.

Course not..she was attracted to the huge bulge in this pants...
    she was even more happier when it turned out to be his wallet :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

This is what she's really like
    FORMER Miss Ireland Andrea Roche flew into a rage when she was given an on-the-spot fine for speeding. Yesterday the tantrum cost her another £150 for threatening behaviour to a garda. She was also fined £40 for failing to produce her driving licence on time and £40 for having no L plates on her car.

The court heard she had banged on the steering wheel with her fists and asked the traffic corps garda why he was not ``catching criminals'' instead of hassling her.

The incident occurred at Kilmeaden on the main Waterford -Cork road when her blue Ford car was stopped for speeding in a 40mph zone.
    When signalled to stop her car came to a halt three quarters of a mile down the road. She denied breaking the speed limit, saying she had done nothing wrong.

The court heard that Ms Roche started shouting aggressively and accused Garda Tony Fennelly of giving her hassle.
    ``She started crying and said things could not get any worse and that he intended to fit her up,'' said Garda Fennelly.

She banged with her fists on the steering wheel and said: ``Why are not off catching real criminals?'' When he asked her for her name and address she picked up her Insurance Certificate and threw it at him, he said. She claimed she no longer lived in Clonmel and was now living in Dublin but would not give her address.

Garda Fennelly said when he started to write the on-the-spot fine Ms Roche started screaming again.
    She cursed me and my family and wished us all the bad luck in the world,'' he said. ``She said `what goes around, comes around - that is called Karma.
    "She said she would see me sacked".Defending Solicitor Cyril Cawley said she could not find her licence within the necessary ten day period and she got a duplicate.

source: http://www.independent.ie/national-news/speeding-andreas-road-rage-ends-in-tears-402052.html

Bad forum by the Garda, who in there right mind would give a pair of boobs nice girl like that a speeding fine....i'm guessing he was gay...

940973426_76f60d1f63.jpg

I'm sure she's sound out amongst a certain clique, the same way the Queen is sound out to one of her nephews, but anyways, I would never trust a women with thin lips and a cold stare like hers, tits or no tits...:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

HAS to be Una! Defo the best thing outta tip :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

lynsey-price-273660-312943.jpg

is she famous?, found her on google, tbh it was either a picture of lynsey or one of maura hoctor....:)

The poor petal only weighs 20lbs (1 stone 6lbs - not healthy!). Anyone else think she might have mixed up kilos and stone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

itsjaybud wrote: »
    Last years camogie captain, cant remember her name but a stunner to say the least!:)

championshiphurling_th.jpg

Seriously, somebody tell me what the hell is going on in this photo. Is this actually a woman?

Overblood wrote: »
    Seriously, somebody tell me what the hell is going on in this photo. Is this actually a woman?

That's a fat bloke with a hurley, I'd hate to see your bird, 4 eyes...:P

These are Camogie chicks...Be afraid...

iss9_cover2.jpg

Prisoner Cell Block H heads on them for sure...!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

No1 - i would anyway No2 - maybe ya No3 - drink maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

What about hottest famous women in all of Ireland? That would be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

I'm sure she's sound out amongst a certain clique, the same way the Queen is sound out to one of her nephews, but anyways, I would never trust a women with thin lips and a cold stare like hers, tits or no tits...:pac::pac:

congratulations your the strongest contender for the gayest post in the tipp forum!!;)
    Overblood wrote: »

You cant be serious!!
    tipp86 wrote: »
    No1 - i would anyway No2 - maybe ya No3 - drink maybe

You sick man a big No No on all three counts imo!!

itsjaybud wrote: »
    congratulations your the strongest contender for the gayest post in the tipp forum!!;)

are you saying you'd put up with her, even if you couldn't stand her, just to have a trophy bird? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

God help them girls if any of them read this forum..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

are you saying you'd put up with her, even if you couldn't stand her, just to have a trophy bird? :confused:

Ahh i think she seems above average for your typical model personality wise and think a few months wouldnt do any harm!;)
    tippspur wrote: »
    God help them girls if any of them read this forum..:D:D

+1
    was thinking the same thing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Rochey_

jesus few jealous people out there:P... jealous cause andrea is so good looking and happily married.. money was certainly no issue there it was love for all ye jealous ppl... and for the garda issue look up the guard who gave her the tiket, fired for stalking a lady and robbing knickers off her line. so clearly he was a creeaaappp... go andrea :):):):p:):):)

• Advertisement

Rochey_ wrote: »
    jesus few jealous people out there:P... jealous cause andrea is so good looking and happily married.. money was certainly no issue there it was love for all ye jealous ppl...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha:rolleyes:

If he was a regular joe, she wouldn't have pi55ed on him if he was on fire, lets just face facts, that's the way the world works 90% of the time.

When was the last time you saw a rich man with an ugly wife?

anyways, on looks, I reiterate Gemma!!

I reiterate Gemma!!

let me help you there brother......:pac:
    blind.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snarfsnarf

I know Andrea and she is a sound girl and really good fun. I can't believe the begrudgery just because she has money. The point of Celeb Bainisteoir is that the managers should have no knowledge of the game that is the whole point of it and part of the challenge it would be boring if they were all experts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I see that Andrea has taken the lead in the poll,great comeback girl...:cool:

jesus seachto u must have it bad.. i can see why she wouldnt piss on u when ur on fire, id so no one wud u jealous fool....:D an her husband is one of the nicest fellas around. jus cus he got wat u aint ever gonna get.. haha...:p

:p

Hows oz treating ya rochey???

well saunders its good.. cant find a job so bit of a disaster!1! ne crak wid u??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gaa fan

Have to say Andrea Roche came across like a nice girl 2night on rte and she is some ride - great show

jesus seachto u must have it bad.. i can see why she wouldnt piss on u when ur on fire, id so no one wud u jealous fool....:D an her husband is one of the nicest fellas around. jus cus he got wat u aint ever gonna get.. haha...:p

You should learn how to spell "you" properly...

I'm not jealous. You'd swear she was the only good looking woman in the country. Are you related?
    To me, she comes across as cold as ice on tv, and seems to be forcing it...No doubt the show will boost her popularity. She's fine looking, but there's something that doesn't do it for me regardless of how fine she is..

It's why blokes click with one woman, and don't with another. One man's poison.....

At least Gemma Hayes can stand around looking fine, and bang together a half decent song as well, she could serenade me...:)

We'll agree to disagree...

How would you know what type of woman I could get or could not get? You don't know anything about me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalmation 1

FYI the Rose of Tralee girl is Aoife Kelly, shes a charming warm person,she takes time to chat to everyone she meets at public events, which to be honest would probably wear most of us out. Check out www.Tipperaryphotos.com for more photos of Aoife and other Tipp Girls.

Advertisement