Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Cadyboo wrote: »
    would love to, but have a 30th sat night

steves having a bbq!

would you ever drink vodka and tanora? whiskey and tanora? anything and tanora? or nothing and tanora?
    hm, never tried it with alcohol. but def am gonna. woo hoo new drinks. thought he lived in an apartment? ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Maybe we should plan something for next weekend. Anyone up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

jujibee wrote: »
    Maybe we should plan something for next weekend. Anyone up for it?

me

hm, never tried it with alcohol. but def am gonna. woo hoo new drinks. thought he lived in an apartment? ha.

I'd say you'd have to add some wkd to it too

Perhaps I should start a July meetup thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I'd be up for going out after Bell X1 anyway :)

edit: also have a spare ticket for the gig as I won them, but would prob be a bit weird since I've met none of ye before haha. Worst case scenario, will hawk it on the door for the cost of a pint :)

anyone drink 'glens vodka'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

never tried it. any good?

can't taste the vodka and it's a triple.. i think it's like the lidls vodka.. tasteless yet potent!

:confused:

can't taste the vodka and it's a triple.. i think it's like the lidls vodka.. tasteless yet potent!

:confused:
    that's a good thing. lol

• Advertisement

that's a good thing. lol

for me :D

..not for everyone else :pac::pac::pac::pac:

that's a good thing. lol

for me :D

..not for everyone else :pac::pac::pac::pac:
    ha ha, psycho shadow comes out? or frisky shadow? ha!off to bed guys, sweet dreams, night night.x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That stuff's given me some horrendous hangovers be careful!!

i think i'm ok. a slight headache but it's bearable.

i think i'm ok. a slight headache but it's bearable.
    that's good! what a lovely day, wish i was outside in a beer garden somewhere.

that's good! what a lovely day, wish i was outside in a beer garden somewhere.

I am staring at the clock on my computer willing it to be 4 so I can get out of here!

doing anything nice for the evening?

We're gettin' a BBQ this evening, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

We're gettin' a BBQ this evening, can't wait!

woohoo! don't forget the meat and the beer!

I could have sworn I just heard a fighter jet go by my house but I know there is no air force in Ireland. Does anyone know if there is something cool on at the airport or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

no idea, but there was an unusually loud sounding jet overhead a few minutes ago.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I think it went by low and fast. Make me want to go home to watch the air and water show this year. I used to be able to watch them rehearse the show from my office window.

It makes your day when the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds are buzzing your office :)

ah that was me just on the way back from tesco. sorry to alarm you with the loud noise

jujibee wrote: »
    I could have sworn I just heard a fighter jet go by my house but I know there is no air force in Ireland. Does anyone know if there is something cool on at the airport or something?

There's an airforce alright but it consists of a few 1970's single engine propellor aircraft fitted with a pea shooter

They should use what's left of that EU and IMF loan to buy a proper airforce and invade some middle eastern sh1thole with oil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey everyone! Guess who is back in Ireland (but far away from Cork unfortunately) ? :)

Bell X1 kicked ass last night! Some night after. Karl Spain tonight I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

tommy21 wrote: »
    Bell X1 kicked ass last night! Some night after. Karl Spain tonight I think :)

Did you see James Vincent McMorrow the warm up act? Love his album and hoping to see him in Kilkenny in August - is he good live?

PaulieC wrote: »
    Did you see James Vincent McMorrow the warm up act? Love his album and hoping to see him in Kilkenny in August - is he good live?

To be honest didn't bother going to either warm-up - maybe I should have now! We got down there late enough and then had a drink outside chatting to a few people, could hear him inside alright, powerful set on him from the sounds of it! Bar closed at 10:15 (not that I was there for the drink, but wanted to supplement the first), which was a bit mad. The place was half-empty - crazy for such a good band, but they gave it their all. It could have been Madison Square Garden to them was the feeling I got.

kingtut wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Guess who is back in Ireland (but far away from Cork unfortunately) ? :)

Pamela Izevbekhai?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Very quiet in here......... :(

but on a happy note I'm going to Chicago in about 13 hours!! :D

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    Very quiet in here......... :(

but on a happy note I'm going to Chicago in about 13 hours!! :D

Whats in Chicago?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement