Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Five

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

pm sent to coyle

hey just pmed ya back, sorry i havent been able to get on in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Yeah you're right. I think I'll be watching your match with interest!

Hope PassingInterest comes on tonight... don't want to miss any of the PL tomorrow night!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

pm sent to evolution enter

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

Degag wrote: »
    Hope PassingInterest comes on tonight... don't want to miss any of the PL tomorrow night!

Really sorry I have a few unexpected events this week causing a bit of havoc. I hope to be home early tomorrow, so we could try 6.30 if that suits?

I didn't realise it had a lot riding on it so I'll do my best to play. It would be unfair if I had to give you a walkover and it put you through.

Sorry again.

It would have to be half 6 and no later because i have to work tomorrow night at eight now.....:(

• Advertisement

Myself and Evolution Enter are playing today at 15.30 for anyone interested. I've got the tennis elbow back so aren't near top form. Hopefully some deep heat and painkillers will do the trick for an entertaining game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Myself and Carrickman may be playing about 7.30ish as long as im home from work in time etc

Feel free to watch, it should be a cracker with me looking to try jump Pad180 and Doubletop with back to back wins.

Lots on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

I've sent a pm to el duderino during the week but no reply yet. I had read that he's away for a while. Even tho i'm out of the tournament, still looking forward to the game!
    Anyone looking for practice matches give me a shout cos i'm always looking for a game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

I'm online now padr81

I wasn't able to play my fourth game either, couldn't contact him

yo ee, just add 66 to your next score

• Advertisement

Padr81 5v5 Evo Enter

sorry about the poor game, my arm is killing me. Thank God you got disconnected so I could rest it up before the last leg, saved me big time. My arm was killing me after the first 2 games and I thought you'd come back and beat me 7-3.

Btw that was a nice 601 in the last leg, boosted your average by 10 points lol.

5-5?? Man I really lost track of the score

Yeah, bloody cold fingers and a tricky tab button, wondered how the hell I jumped from 50 to 60

Cheers for the game anyway

it was close even if the standard wasn't up to what we'd expect. Dunno how I hit so many 5's, everything had a 5 in it today, even if i threw for T19 I think i'd of hit a S5. You let me in in one of the important legs for D14 think it was for 4-4 after you won 4 in a row. If you'd taken that I'd say you'd of got 7-3 tbh.

Ah, happy to emerge with a point, think I'm playing too much at the moment, concentration is crap at the moment, too many slack darts all over the place

Degag wrote: »
    It would have to be half 6 and no later because i have to work tomorrow night at eight now.....:(

Ready to go whenever you are.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Come on passinginterest! ;)

Ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Myself and Carrickman may be playing about 7.30ish as long as im home from work in time etc
    Make that 8pm

PassingInterest 7 - 3 Degag

Good Game mate

A 7-3 win for me against Degag. My first 180 of the tournament, and I think I had a 17 and an 18 dart leg. Some poor ones in there too though.

Thanks for the game Degag, you had me really worried after the first leg, I think my 180 at the start of he second put us both off. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I have to forfeit another games! Have to do a job for a mate (much needed money!) now and will be too late before im back to play my arranged match with mbc. Wone be around tomorrow evening either and working all day..

A 7-3 win for me against Degag. My first 180 of the tournament, and I think I had a 17 and an 18 dart leg. Some poor ones in there too though.

Thanks for the game Degag, you had me really worried after the first leg, I think my 180 at the start of he second put us both off. :D

I can throw legs like that at times but i have no consistancy... Your finishing was very good throughout (apart from when we both ended up in the madhouse:rolleyes:) Good luck to yourself and Kingp35 in the next round, don't let our group down:D

Have to go to work now, am half-fecked after that match!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have to forfeit another games! Have to do a job for a mate (much needed money!) now and will be too late before im back to play my arranged match with mbc. Wone be around tomorrow evening either and working all day..

That's disappointing. Maybe you won;t have to forfeit any in the next one and you'll get through! :p

me and carrickman playing now

Tell me that was a mistake!

you didnt check out 150

5-5 good game sir, took a 150 check out to get the point.

Holy Woof talk about a salvage under pressure, my fault for missing my 3 darts at 36

Sigh, well thats me out of the group of death now

Tell me that was a mistake!

you didnt check out 150

Cant believe that myself its a good while since I had such a big check out!!

oh if someone is keeping records i had a 180 there again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Kingp35 wrote: »
    That's disappointing. Maybe you won;t have to forfeit any in the next one and you'll get through! :p

Yup, :P will do my best to play all in the next one and hopefully get through. :pac:

Advertisement