Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Five

Options
  • 23-02-2009 12:02pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so here is the Final set of fixtures for the online tournament.

Here are the rules for the games
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight SUNDAY night
    • If you are unable to play your game before the time-limit you will forfeit the match unless you have special circumstances which must be posted in this thread
    • All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw
    • You should throw for the Bull to see who throws first
    • You play all ten legs

Here are the fixtures:
    [B]GROUP 1[/B]
    MBC 10-0 Ronan|Raven
    passinginterest 7-3 Degag
    Kingp35 5-5 death1234567

[B]GROUP 2[/B]
    coyle 0-10 iseethelight
    mr.jingle 10-0 jay.cymru
    ** nhughes100 no game as ciarraibhoy retired

[B]GROUP 3[/B]
    Chuckythetree 0-10 scunner
    Evolution Enter 5-5 Padr81
    Patrickincork 10-0 el_duderino

[B]GROUP 4[/B]
    Pad180 2-8 AndyP
    Carrickman 5-5 ratinakeg
    Dionsiseire 10-0 Double Top

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Lads this is the final round of fixtures. All fixtures, including these and any outstanding fixtures, must be played by Friday midnight. No exceptions this time so if you can't play you will forfiet.

Good luck to all!

Quarter Finals will be drawn for next week.

PM sent to death1234567

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭death1234567

Kingp35 wrote: »
    PM sent to death1234567
    Replied. Any night @ 18:00 would suit me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

pm sent to coyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

PM sent to Carrickman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Myself and ratinakeg are playing at 6.45 tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Carrickman wrote: »
    Myself and ratinakeg are playing at 6.45 tonight.

will be watching that, two strong players should be a good game:D

Double Top wrote: »
    will be watching that, two strong players should be a good game:D

Well thank you. It's my last match in this tournament:(! Damn group of death;)! It's been good experience playing these matches as I'm joining a pub team for next season, I thank all my opponents and KingP for setting this up.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Passing Interest, available this evening and all day wednesday and thursday, also available tomorrow during the day. Won't be around friday as i'm going away for the weekend.

I'm ready Carrickman, will I set it up?

I have it set up.

• Advertisement

5-5 draw, good game mate.

Carrickman 5 -5 ratinakeg, Brilliant game all about who had first throw in each leg!:D I'm sweating to death here what a game. Thank you Carrickman!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

Degag wrote: »
    Passing Interest, available this evening and all day wednesday and thursday, also available tomorrow during the day. Won't be around friday as i'm going away for the weekend.

Wednesday night probably best for me. Possibly tomorrow night if I don't go to football training!

Wednesday night probably best for me. Possibly tomorrow night if I don't go to football training!

Tomorrow night is no good for me... have to play MBC.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Myself and death1234567 are playing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭death1234567

Epic game!!!!

Kingp35 5-5 Death1234567.

My third 180 in three days :). I started well then you had a great middle and I had a great end. In that last leg when I was on 192, my first dart slipped and I hit tops and then two in the 60 left me on 32 :D. By far the best sixty shooting I have done in a long while. My finishing still needs some work. If I don't hit the double with my first 3-6 darts at it I'll never hit it. Just psycological block I think, lack of confidence.

Cheers for the game and for organising the tourney Kingp35. That was by far the most enjoyable game of arrows I have had in a long long while.

Epic game!!!!

Kingp35 5-5 Death1234567.

Well done mate, you definitely deserved the draw. You threw some big scores throughout and the 180 was great.

Word of advice to anyone, don't go to the gym a few hours before a darts match! I was all over the place. I couldn't throw at all and it was a real struggle. death might even have deserved the match because a few legs I won he was at the double first. I'm delighted to get out with a draw!

Well played death, even though I struggled I really enjoyed it and it was a great comeback to win the last three legs to geta draw. Other players would have crumbled.

Thanks for the game.

No sign of MBC again:(

I think he is having trouble finding the time to play. He had to forfeit his match against me because he didn't have the time to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

pm sent to jay.cymru

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Sorry mate.........take the points. Am just up to me tits at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

pm sent to coyle

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Andyp 8 Pad180 2. I played well, 77 avg. Pad averaged in the 70s too.

Degag just checking the groups and with that 10-0 win for you against MBC you can still qualify. You are 2 points behind me and 4 legs behind me. So if you win by 4 legs or more you have a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Jaysus Thanks to AndyP the escape is now on, if i manage to somehow beat carrickman and doubletop i might sneak second on legs.

I now have a goal to achieve, lets do this

Carrickman, Double Top, Thur or Fri, if your free we can play, ive a date tonight so no chance

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

AndyP wrote: »
    Andyp 8 Pad180 2. I played well, 77 avg. Pad averaged in the 70s too.

very good darts by andyp i just didnt get a look in at the doubles ,and to many treble 5s for my likeing which i have to practice on.in saying that andyp played some awsome darts plus he had 2 180s well done ;)
    oh yea i hope you won your match last night :)

Carrickman, Double Top, Thur or Fri, if your free we can play, ive a date tonight so no chance

I can play you tomorrow evening I will PM you tomorrow to arrange the time.

MBC wrote: »
    Sorry mate.........take the points. Am just up to me tits at the moment.

Ok mate cheers. But if you get a chance for an hour either today or tomorrow (won't be around friday) don't hesitate to send me a pm... would really rather play the match, but i understand that you are busy.
    Kingp35 wrote: »
    Degag just checking the groups and with that 10-0 win for you against MBC you can still qualify. You are 2 points behind me and 4 legs behind me. So if you win by 4 legs or more you have a chance.

Doubt it mate, think i'll have to play out of my skin to even draw with Passing Interest... seems a good player.

Are you available to play tonight btw. PassingInterest?

EDIT:// Actually would a 6-4 win for me not put us level on everything? Think i'm on +6 leg difference compared to your +8?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

PM sent to Chucky The Tree

• Advertisement

EDIT:// Actually would a 6-4 win for me not put us level on everything? Think i'm on +6 leg difference compared to your +8?

Yeah you're right. I think I'll be watching your match with interest!

Advertisement