Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kawasaki Ninja 250 Vs Honda CBF 125 - Help, please.

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

blueyblue wrote: »
    hey guys im bluey im new to the boards but i tend to end up reading alot of it when i need to know something figured it was time to join,

forgive me for askin a old question but im just about to get my provisional and i love the kawazaki 250r, im 23 and thats kinda the bike i want will i be able to get it on that licence and will the insurance just be to high

They're bang on the 33BHP limit AFAIK so you'll have no license problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 cgan086

Insurance on the ninja is grand. It's the same as any bike when your starting out because there all the same power. I've had my baby ninja for 9 months. Great little bike. Just selling it at the moment. If your looking for a new ninja without the huge cost have a look. Www.donedeal.ie you'll see my baby for sale. There's only 1 so you can't miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Which year is your one. I found three 250's

• Registered Users Posts: 49 cgan086

Mine is the 09 250r Kawasaki green. Only nine months old

• Registered Users Posts: 12 blueyblue

cool thanks guys,
    i love the black one dont get me wrong i love the green too but there is something about the black.
    what other bikes around the same power, price so on, would anyone recommend ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

blueyblue wrote: »
    cool thanks guys,
    i love the black one dont get me wrong i love the green too but there is something about the black.
    what other bikes around the same power, price so on, would anyone recommend ??

Don't get a black bike. They are death traps.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxav

Whether new or secondhand the baby Ninja is absolutely beautiful, built specifically to meet all the regs I honestly feel this is the way to go.
    I've ridden some of my mates restricted 600's and to be honest thought they were bloody awful, the way the power just abruptly STOPS is like a bloody diesel car, verging on dangerous TBH

Advertisement