Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iranian war mongering, and what not

Options
  • 20-02-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Since there is so much commotion on this. Another forum I was blocked:rolleyes:
    But there has been less threads about the Iran US propaganda lately thankfully:D The zionists are behaving a little or re thinking their plans:rolleyes:

But just want to add, here. why I'm been blocked. Cus I quite literally cut through the bull**** and trivial nonsense that goes on this thread. Where people fight each other left and right whos right. Well I'm more interested whos playing the game here. The root of the problem.
    • as I ruin the government agenda
    • And I might wake people up to the agenda
    • I'm just in that category of they want to block.
    Anyhow on to the topic. It is very concering what the U.S government are doing in the last few years since Iran has dumped the dollar.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread438628/pg1

I could post the names on here, of the war mongers. There are people working for the government on that site. As many say it's the government that create conspiracy sites, so they can track and monitor what exactly are the masses saying;)

But every now and then, you head, axis of evil, bomb, W.M.Ds, weapons, all associated with Iran, what is the conspiracy

Thoughts please....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

LOL @ the thread you linked to. Someone posts a good source, and everyone says it's a conspiracy... :D

Iran is a funny country. Their military is pretty impressive, and they have made some impressive toys. They have built very nice fighter planes from scratch, so I see no reason why they couldn't build a nuke if they wanted to, esp as the information is out there to be used. As for NATO, NATO has stated that if it's members want to ship stuff through Iran to Iraq and Afghanistan, they don't like it, but won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

mysterious wrote: »
    • as I ruin the government agenda
    • And I might wake people up to the agenda
    • I'm just in that category of they want to block.
    Anyhow on to the topic. It is very concering what the U.S government are doing in the last few years since Iran has dumped the dollar.

If it wasn't for you mysterious I don't know what I'd do :rolleyes: I assume the stuff above it a joke right? Feeling of massive self importance?

I wanna laugh when you say you cut through bull****, when you spread it on thick. I know we'll be back to me being all nasty towards you and you ignoring the substance of what I said but I'm sorry this post is a doozy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

meglome wrote: »
    If it wasn't for you mysterious I don't know what I'd do :rolleyes: I assume the stuff above it a joke right? Feeling of massive self importance?

I wanna laugh when you say you cut through bull****, when you spread it on thick. I know we'll be back to me being all nasty towards you and you ignoring the substance of what I said but I'm sorry this post is a doozy.

Meglome, well If i didn't cut through the bull****, wouldnt I be focusing on your rant:rolleyes:

the_syco wrote: »
    LOL @ the thread you linked to. Someone posts a good source, and everyone says it's a conspiracy... :D

Iran is a funny country. Their military is pretty impressive, and they have made some impressive toys. They have built very nice fighter planes from scratch, so I see no reason why they couldn't build a nuke if they wanted to, esp as the information is out there to be used. As for NATO, NATO has stated that if it's members want to ship stuff through Iran to Iraq and Afghanistan, they don't like it, but won't mind.

Ah see you miss the picture. (deep breath)
    This is just one thread of many since 2007 war mongering.

Buuuuuuuut anway.
    I'm asking for peoples thoughts, on Why USA are so eager to go in (I know the reasons) But I'm curious do people know themselves and yes there is a conspiracy

Thats is the precise reason I posted it.

Do you want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

From todays Irish Times:
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2009/0220/1224241488283.html

Report finds nuclear traces at Syrian site and enough uranium for Iran to build bomb
    ...But the report is likely to raise the already high tensions surrounding Iran’s nuclear programme.

However,

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) officials cautioned that there remained many obstacles to the production of a bomb, and yesterday’s report said Iran appeared to have slowed down the rate at which it is expanding its uranium enrichment capacity.

So we are all going to world war III because of a "theoretical ability". I

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

/puts hand up.

I'm mostly in favour of the idea, to be honest. I see it as a strong candidate for "least worst option".

Yes, why not.

If johnny has candy, then Mary can.

I ask you, why not?;)

Yes, why not.

If johnny has candy, then Mary can.

I ask you, why not?;)

I agree. IT would level the playing field to some extent. In light of what has happened to other countries in region it would be crazy not to want one if only as a deterrent.

bonkey wrote: »
    /puts hand up.

I'm mostly in favour of the idea, to be honest. I see it as a strong candidate for "least worst option".

In many ways you're right bonkey but I just can't bear the thought of another nation having nuclear weapons.

• Advertisement

In many ways you're right bonkey but I just can't bear the thought of another nation having nuclear weapons.

Well, Im surprised you have a different reaction now than ealier.

But I asked you a question, you didnt answer my quote?

As I've said, Iran is a funny country. It is in talks with various countries to provide a path of their supplies into Iraq and Afghanista, but it still gives weapons to terrorist groups against them. Suppose that is akin to how the US operated during WW2, supplying both sides.

the_syco wrote: »
    As I've said, Iran is a funny country. It is in talks with various countries to provide a path of their supplies into Iraq and Afghanista, but it still gives weapons to terrorist groups against them. Suppose that is akin to how the US operated during WW2, supplying both sides.

Sources please.

Well, Im surprised you have a different reaction now than ealier.

But I asked you a question, you didnt answer my quote?

After Iraq I'd have serious doubts if they'd go in. Send a few missiles in maybe.

After Iraq I'd have serious doubts if they'd go in. Send a few missiles in maybe.

Well the behaviour coming from the government up to last year is identical to that of pre Iraq. The way they had all the news networks spewing such

"As Iran danger threat to Americans freedom BREAKING NEWS"

Or
    Alhamidinejad
    Is a grave threat to the west in gaining nucs

Or
    He can't be trusted, we will not have peace talks with this evil man

Or
    Iran on the Axis of evil, a grave threat to humanity.

:rolleyes:
    My brain bleeds when I hear such nonsense.
    The greatest one was From bush himself.
    When the Media were spewing at it's height.
    Iran getting nucs will mean a WW3 :rolleyes:

But now, I'm not to sure what the plan is, they have seemed to have copped ont that people are not falling for the fear method.

Maybe they will plan another few buildings to knock, and this would be perfect opportunity for the American people to go cookoo into fear again.Honestly though, the US government would be even more concerned that Iran dropped the dollar than Iraq. Iran has even more oil and more money in this business than Iraq would have when it comes to trading the dollars.

The Iran war is the exact replica of Iraq, but it's a harder country to bully. That will be the only difference in this war, than that of Iraq. I just wanted to post this thread, to see if people were aware of the government's agenda

I'm quite impressed that you can all see it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

They want to bring Iran in line with the rest of the world , the same system everywhere in the world .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

espinolman wrote: »
    They want to bring Iran in line with the rest of the world , the same system everywhere in the world .
    bang on- good point

Who "they"? and what do they want?

What exactly is the system, and whos system is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

What a crazy idea. These are the people who propose wiping Israel off the face of the earth. How nice it would be to be sitting at a roadside cafe in Tel Aviv and not have to worry about car bombs and suicide bombers anymore. It'll be grand. The people of Israel can spend all day looking into the sky for nuclear missiles instead of wondering if that muslim looking fellah has a load of dynamite strapped to his arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

DubTony wrote: »
    What a crazy idea. These are the people who propose wiping Israel off the face of the earth.
    About ' Wiping Israel off the face of the earth' how do you know they said that , that could be war propaganda , I heard that Ahmadinejad actually said 'zionism will die away with the sands of time' and the controlled western media changed it to 'wipe israel off the map' , maybe he did say that I don't know but i would not take anything that i hear from the controlled mass media here in Ireland seriously.

• Advertisement

i would not take anything that i hear from the controlled mass media here in Ireland seriously.
    Well, since the newspapers can be censored, the photo's photoshoped, videos edited, there's not a lot of information that you can trust, is there?

And yes, I'll get those links for you later.

Who "they"? and what do they want?

What exactly is the system, and whos system is it?

For a start Rothschild Central Banks.
    There are only a few states in the world left that aren't controlled.

http://www.rothschild.com/officesworldwide/#

Predominatly they will be the countries in the axis of evil.

North Korea, Venezuela recently bought up their debt after that you started to see them in the news. Cuba, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, and of course Iran...

And guess what. Iraq and Afganistan were another 2

DubTony wrote: »
    What a crazy idea. These are the people who propose wiping Israel off the face of the earth. How nice it would be to be sitting at a roadside cafe in Tel Aviv and not have to worry about car bombs and suicide bombers anymore. It'll be grand. The people of Israel can spend all day looking into the sky for nuclear missiles instead of wondering if that muslim looking fellah has a load of dynamite strapped to his arse.

See what I mean by conspiracy. people believe the mainstream media, without questioning.

That was debunked widely. It has been said on so many right far wing news stations with no back up or proof. Just like they lied about Iraq W.M.Ds

The Iraniian leader has already spoken about these accusations publically. As well as appearing at UN meetings. He said he has not stated that. He did say he didnt agree with Israel's behaviour although.

He also doesn't want to go to war with Israel, and anyway £what's is the point" He knows if he did, USA and the west would anilate Iran.

He isn't that stupid. Glad you brought up another topic that again is not accurate.:rolleyes:

Abovetopsecret.com has already debunked the claims of the Media stating the Iranian leader wants to wipe Israel so many times. It's just propaganda. They haven't played on this bandwagon as much recently as people have seem to have copped on to the whole war mongering.

Anything else? Whats crazy about Iran getting nucs, when USA a more war aggressive nation having nucs. Why can one country have one and another not. Where is the logic to this? Iran is not involved in wars. It doesnt have a dictatorship. It actually trades like a normal nation. The president of Iran is even decent and hold a democratic government. His behaviour going by actions is even impressive. The Iranian people are calm peacful people. They have no reason to attack Israel or USA. Infact I'm very impressed how calm he has been since he has been overtly threatened for two years by both Israel and USA. He has maintained his depositon.

There is no proof that they are specifically getting nucs. They have stated they want a nuclear enrichmen programe for building of nuclear power plants. They will be building them in the future as the oil will eventually run out.

I'm still confused why most people are been biased in this argument. Why USA have nucs and Iran not. Can we not look at this from a balanced outside point of view please?

For a start Rothschild Central Banks.
    There are only a few states in the world left that aren't controlled.

http://www.rothschild.com/officesworldwide/#

Predominatly they will be the countries in the axis of evil.

North Korea, Venezuela recently bought up their debt after that you started to see them in the news. Cuba, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, and of course Iran...

And guess what. Iraq and Afganistan were another 2

Thanks for clarifying that, I wanted to ask about "they".

So they are the decider who is good and whos evil.
    I don't quite get this logic.

The axis of evil....................................... ... ...
    Sofa you don't buy into this I'm sure?:confused:
    This is classic divide and control method they are good and they are bad.

It's polarisation again. Like Democrats vs Republicans. Bill Maher vs Bill O'Rielly, USA vs Iran, East vs West on and on.

We as a human race like to divide each other for what? Who is really good and whos really bad, I don't see things like this. It's to dumb to me I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

See what I mean by conspiracy. people believe the mainstream media, without questioning.

That was debunked widely. It has been said on so many right far wing news stations with no back up or proof. Just like they lied about Iraq W.M.Ds

The Iraniian leader has already spoken about these accusations publically. As well as appearing at UN meetings. He said he has not stated that. He did say he didnt agree with Israel's behaviour although.

He also doesn't want to go to war with Israel, and anyway £what's is the point" He knows if he did, USA and the west would anilate Iran.

He isn't that stupid. Glad you brought up another topic that again is not accurate.:rolleyes:

Abovetopsecret.com has already debunked the claims of the Media stating the Iranian leader wants to wipe Israel so many times. It's just propaganda. They haven't played on this bandwagon as much recently as people have seem to have copped on to the whole war mongering.

Anything else? Whats crazy about Iran getting nucs, when USA a more war aggressive nation having nucs. Why can one country have one and another not. Where is the logic to this? Iran is not involved in wars. It doesnt have a dictatorship. It actually trades like a normal nation. The president of Iran is even decent and hold a democratic government. His behaviour going by actions is even impressive. The Iranian people are calm peacful people. They have no reason to attack Israel or USA. Infact I'm very impressed how calm he has been since he has been overtly threatened for two years by both Israel and USA. He has maintained his depositon.

There is no proof that they are specifically getting nucs. They have stated they want a nuclear enrichmen programe for building of nuclear power plants. They will be building them in the future as the oil will eventually run out.

I'm still confused why most people are been biased in this argument. Why USA have nucs and Iran not. Can we not look at this from a balanced outside point of view please?

hmmm, Iran have made peaceful overtures as to their uranium enrichment plans, and they have been shot down on each consecutive occasion by America. They actually supported the idea of an international body to dispense enriched uranium for non military purposes to nation states but this was opposed by America. However their relations with Pakistan are turbulent no? Then again Pakistan shouldn't have nukes, there should be a global nuclear disarmanent program, I think it could be done if there were a lot of checks and balances, and done over a period of time to weed out error.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

You seem to accept the Iranian Govts. opinion. Why?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »

I observe leaders actions over their words quicker. I take the actions of a government, very seriously in my view. Words is harder to differnciate, as lieing is easier. Actions and behaviour is not easy to hids. Thus the body can never lie. I judge people by their actions.

This tells me alot about a particular person.

I also have paid close attention the Iranian leader for two years. He always remained calm in almost every attrack from the bullies of the west. This is just behaviour I'm judging. It's a valid point in my mind. He's a very intellegent man. A leader many should look up too. He is up against the biggest crooks in the world such as the rothschild and many high ranking people in the west. He has great courage to stick by his country's interest and the interest of his people.

Also I see Iran like any up and comin country they want to trade, become stronger and what not. Why can't they. I don't agree with nucs.

But we live in a world where nucs is allowed. Either all nations have them, or all give them up.

I don't take my conclusions from the media. I observe exactly what I see in every aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I observe leaders actions over their words quicker.

I also have paid close attention the Iranian leader for two years. He always remained calm in almost every attrack from the bullies of the west. This is just behaviour I'm judging. It's a valid point in my mind.

Also I see Iran like any up and comin country they want to trade, become stronger and what not. Why can't they. I don't agree with nucs.

But we live in a world where nucs is allowed. Either all nations have them, or all give them up.

I don't take my conclusions from the media. I observe exactly what I see in every aspect.

I don't trust the Iranian illuminati.

I think the Iranian Govt. are suppressing the majority and are treating people like sheeple.

I Think the smart, calm leader of Iran is the same as Obama.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Bear in mind, don't think I'm just accepting Iran over another government for that sake.

I'm just looking at Iran, like any country. I don't have all these silly notions that we are fed every day by the media

Pin anny len num = bad
    Iran = bad
    China = bad
    Jen thing poo = bad

USA = good
    Queen Elizabeth = good
    Mary harney = good
    Rich man = good

I don't have a brain that is black or white, nor do I follow the black and white **** we are common to be sucked into by the ELite.

You go and see for YOURSELF. YOU look at the reality in front of you. YOU dicern it YOURSELF. You come to your conclusions YOURSELF.

See if your dicerning of a particular issue is the same as that of the media! Try it. You will open your mind, into realising that your subconciously following and automatically beleving what is been said on the news whether you believe so or not.

Like for example. Iranian leader is bad, on RTE news yesterday. You might not believe it, but it will register in your subconcious mind automatically. So when you hear a conversation about Iran it's the first thing that will come to your mind, wheter true or not. You heeard on the T.V that Iran was bad.

I don't have an agenda. I'm not supporting Iran for the fun of it.

• Advertisement

I don't trust the Iranian illuminati.

I think the Iranian Govt. are suppressing the majority and are treating people like sheeple.

I Think the smart, calm leader of Iran is the same as Obama.

So by action what has Iran done?

No its not. The Iranian leader is not like Obaama. ROFL. I wil discuss this tommorrow it's late.

Obama is smart, outwardly it's all show IMO. i dont find him smart in the same ranking of the Iranian leader i'm sorry. But that is just too silly.

Advertisement