Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe InDesign

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

sadsacks wrote: »
    well to be fair i didnt realise you were all a little click :oand people who just have a general interest - and not a career- in graphic design were not allowed voice an opinion! my humblest apologies for upsetting all you "actual" graphic designers out there. :mad:i will head off now and find nice people who welcome people of all kinds and aren't afraid of a bit of banter next time i have an opion i will clear it with you guys first bye good lick and be well:cool:

Ah don't be like that, I just thought it was funny that someone who isn't a graphic designer would call a graphic designer "ignorant" in a forum about graphic design.

I even put a cute ":P" in there to let you know i was joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sadsacks

Ah don't be like that, I just thought it was funny that someone who isn't a graphic designer would call a graphic designer "ignorant" in a forum about graphic design.

I even put a cute ":P" in there to let you know i was joking.
    ah how sweet;) i just meant ignorant to peoples needs i wasnt really trying to insult anyone anyway enough of that.......hello and thanks for welcoming me to this forum:cool:

Advertisement