Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling caps??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

abcdggs wrote: »
    If any1 is looking for cycling caps i will be making them to order, just pm me. i'd say the first few will be free just to get some out there. but if you hear of any1 looking for one get them in touch with me. thanks :)

Hi, I am in the mkt for a nice cap. Sweat dripping into my eyes is a big prob fr me, so hoping a cap would help.

Stick me down for one, I would be happy to pay.
    Can we choose colours - if so it would be great to have mint green ( i have a thing about mint).

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Raam wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind giving a few quid for a nice cap :)

As would I. I just sent you a PM, would also be interested in some caps. Have you any pics of whats available

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

Tiny can confirm that I am also constantly wearing them, and if not a cycling cap one of my large cap collection.
    Lol I know my caps.
    Plus you can size them off of me, if it fits me it will fit anyone:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i would love to give them all away free (cycling caps are AWESOME) but realistically i cant. i set a limit of 5. the free ones will be going to the first 5 to have asked for one. sorry to every one else looking for a free one (I'm also looking for anythign free) but this is the fairest way i can think of doing it. congrats to all the lucky winners. whether or not you realise it. :)
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

abcdggs wrote: »
    i would love to give them all away free (cycling caps are AWESOME) but realistically i cant. i set a limit of 5. the free ones will be going to the first 5 to have asked for one. sorry to every one else looking for a free one (I'm also looking for anythign free) but this is the fairest way i can think of doing it. congrats to all the lucky winners. whether or not you realise it. :)
    J

Yo J :)
    Tell me how you get on with your fabrication and all. ( if ye don't mind )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭NeilMcEoigheann

Yo J :)
    Tell me how you get on with your fabrication and all. ( if ye don't mind )
    me too, i have my pattern just deciding which type of material.. tweed is cool but apparently it stretches alot when you make them,.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

I'm not judging. I was just saying the guy I saw was obviously not a cyclist or those jeans would not have been anywhere near as white as they were. :pac:

The person you are describing sounds like my friend who was a messenger for years and rides pretty much everywhere he goes. don't know how he keeps the jeans so clean, but he does wear them on the bike. they're not as bad as the white skin shorts he owns.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Are you still making these caps? Any pics?

I was looking for one of the nice RAS an post caps but cant seem to find them anywhere. Also the chain reaction giro ones were very nice

Advertisement