Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly/Annoying Injuries

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Being hit with a man handbag, pride takes a hammering.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

In primary school we were having a game of chase in the yard.

I was being chased by the fat kid in the class...easily winning until i tripped and fell flat on my face onto concrete and was knocked unconcious then apparently the fat kid who was chasing couldnt stop so fell ontop of me, and broke my arm.

They banned running in the yard after that...people in the school blamed me, i blamed the fat kid...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Cut my knuckle few weeks back with my tenon saw, you could see the bone and everything. Ah the joys of been a carpenter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Tom Trojan

Butt cheek hickies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Tom Trojan wrote: »
    Butt cheek hickies

Fell on a hoover i take it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Tom Trojan

Vain wrote: »
    Fell on a hoover i take it:rolleyes:
    Can't remember her name after a few pints.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Really stupid things i do are getting sellotape cuts on my lips from trying the cut the tape between my teeth - ive also closed the car boot on my head by just not getting my head out of the way fast enough - done that with opening a car door too.

Or standing up below an open cabinet in the kitchen and whacking you head off the corner. Thats sent me to my knees a couple of times as well as catching my thumb in teh kitchen drawer :D

Missed the top step of my stairs and caught my big toe and broke it - was shuffling for few days after that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Bare Foot..... Upturned Plug

serious pain!!

OUCH
    Done that.

Advertisement