Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Four

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Can el duderino play around 4 MOnday, or send me a pm for whenever suits? Weekend was too busy for me with work and live tournaments, so whenever suits before the fourth round of games is put up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

MBC... available all day tomoroow after 3pm.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ok lads any outstanding matches must be played by friday midnight or people will forfeit there matches based on who put in the effort to play. if no on did then I will declare a draw. I can't have it dragging on longer than Friday.

Try get them played.
    Cheers

MBC v Degag
    coyle v jay.cymru
    Evolution Enter v el_duderino

These matches all left to play

Myself and MBC playing tomorrow night.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

MBC 0-10 Degag

MBC forfeits due to lack of time. Pity you didn't get to play Degag.

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    MBC 0-10 Degag

MBC forfeits due to lack of time. Pity you didn't get to play Degag.

I was really looking forward to it... i know that i have a chance to get to the next round now but if i do it won't feel the same:(

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

hey,mucho apologies but i havent been able to get on in a long while. just pmed jay.cymru about our 4th round match so we'll try get it played asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Good luck getting him, I'm still waiting for out 2nd round match.

I think jay.cymru has pulled a disappearing act. If he doesn't show for his matches I'm just gonna have to take him out of the group and make all his games null and void because it isn't fair.

It looks you lads got an unlucky group. Ciarraibhoy got injured and jay.cymru seems to be a no show. I wonder why he entered if he wasn't going to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I think jay.cymru has pulled a disappearing act. If he doesn't show for his matches I'm just gonna have to take him out of the group and make all his games null and void because it isn't fair.

It looks you lads got an unlucky group. Ciarraibhoy got injured and jay.cymru seems to be a no show. I wonder why he entered if he wasn't going to play!

was talking to him on tuesday, was telling me his internet is broken so i don't what the story is with the matches might be best to give the others the points and when he's online again pm to tell him about it

• Advertisement

jay.cymru no show.

Coyle 10-0 jay.cymru

el-duderino no show

Evolution Enter 10-0 el_duderino

Advertisement