Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Four

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

greened wrote: »
    Hi may not have time to join your on;ine league but would fancy a few games in about 30 minutes. Any takers

Welcome, I'd give you a game but I'm watching the boxing on RTE2. I'll let you know when I'm free either later or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

cheers not ready yet anyway. still trying to get the last lad of to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

I'm on ezchalk now as thehammerandrews if any one wants a game

give me two minutes to get board put and beer from fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Got disconnected but ready and waiting greened

• Advertisement

ok

On exchalk twice not used to it. lets play 501. game on!

can see you on ezchalk but cant semm to join the game. I have waiting for a game up under my name?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Gonna have to pull out of tournament, sustained an injury to my arm :mad:

Sorry to hear that Ciarraibhoy, I reckon you had a real good chance of winning the competition too.

To be fair to everyone I am going to take Ciarraibhoy out of the group so that none of his results count against anyone. I'm too lazy to do it now so I will just do it the next time I update the groups on Monday morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

When are you playing your match KingP?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ratinakeg wrote: »
    When are you playing your match KingP?

Not playing Ronan until Sunday, not sure what time yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Ciarraibhoy, I reckon you had a real good chance of winning the competition too.

To be fair to everyone I am going to take Ciarraibhoy out of the group so that none of his results count against anyone. I'm too lazy to do it now so I will just do it the next time I update the groups on Monday morning :)

Well I've been to the doctor this morning and had a cortizone injection in my elbow & I have to go for physio, hoping it works as I'm due to play in the 2nd round of the Scannell Cup on Monday, the 2nd round of the Murphy Cup on Thursday, the Laegue Cup Final on Friday and it's round 4 of the Ireland Players Championships in Clonmel on Sunday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Where in kerry are you from ciarraibhoy? from the kingdom myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Mr.jingle 8-2 nhughes100
    Good game i got off to a flyer didnt miss a double till the 4th leg and another 180 to boot:D Thanks nhughes enjoyed it

Yeah was a cracker allright, didn't get a sniff until I nailed the bull for a 73 checkout so that made up for getting fairly thumped. First few legs were fairly furious stuff, I pushed 70 average but you were always ahead. Sorry to hear about ChiarraiBhoy's injury even though it might improve my chances of getting out of the group.

Am ready no MBC... will set up a game on ezchalk.

Still no MBC... will stay on for another 10 mins or so... i can only guess he got my pm as he was online today around 1pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭death1234567

Damn, I was just warming up for my match tonight and I hit a 180. Why couldn't I do it during the game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

Damn, I was just warming up for my match tonight and I hit a 180. Why couldn't I do it during the game :mad:

I did that last night when we didn't get to play :D Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be good to go.

okay, I have setup the game anyway

Let's play darts!

Kingp35 5-5 Ronan|Raven

Good close game, neither of us went 2 legs ahead and we both averaged around 64 or 65. Enjoyed it a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Did either of us win our throw?!

Yeah the last 2 legs went with throw, all the others against. Strange game!

okay, I have setup the game anyway

Thanks for the game. Do you want to finish that set?
    Just didn't go for you tonight. I was pretty pleased with my own scoring an finishing was mostly OK.

Result is 10-0 to me.

Let the record show I turned up, it was a walkover only in the competitive sense.

I played okay ( by my standards avg. ~50) .your just too good for me, you must have averaged ~70 :D. Yeah let's finish that set

Note to self: Practice my doubles. ;)

Let the record show I turned up, it was a walkover only in the competitive sense.

I played okay ( by my standards avg. ~50) .your just too good for me, you must have averaged ~70 :D. Yeah let's finish that set

I'd say I was just over 60 overall, there was a spell in the middle of the game where I hit some big scores and must have been over 70. Still haven't managed to break my 180 duck in the tournament, happy with 3 140's though, and I think I've had at least one finish in the 80's in each match.

Thanks again form the game.

Not to self, also practice my doubles ;)

I'd say I was just over 60 overall, there was a spell in the middle of the game where I hit some big scores and must have been over 70. Still haven't managed to break my 180 duck in the tournament, happy with 3 140's though, and I think I've had at least one finish in the 80's in each match.

Thanks again form the game.

Yeah I started badly and then picked it up a bit, but even on my best day I'd be just averaging 60.

Thanks for the game and good luck for the rest of the tourney, your in to 10/3F on paddypower.com ;).

Yeah I started badly and then picked it up a bit, but even on my best day I'd be just averaging 60.

Thanks for the game and good luck for the rest of the tourney, your in to 10/3F on paddypower.com ;).

There's some serious players in the other groups. I hear talk of regular averages in the 70's :eek:

I think I'm safely through now and I'll try my best to do out group proud in the knock-out stages. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Padr81 10v0 Chuckythetree

Unlucky mate, stick at it. I played rubbish for the middle 3 or 4 legs. From 4-0 to 7-0, doubles were decent but tops let me down. Well dissapointed to drop from a 64 average to a 55 one for the middle part of the game but picked up near the end again. Had to force myself to cop on for the last 3 legs so picked up. Was happy with my outshots, killed the 82, unlucky on the 161 but somehow hit T20 T17 17 and same with the 125 and 126. Was flitterimg when I missed the first dart for T20 with 156 in the last leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Good game man, you did very well at the treble 20's, I'd say the problem for you in the middle legs is you just went into cruise control since you werent really pushed. The one plus side for me was I got my highest score ever of 135(T20, T20 T15) and first time I've gotten two T20's together so I was pleased with that. The practice is always good aswell forcing me to try and keep at it and get used to playing longer and grind at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Good game man, you did very well at the treble 20's, I'd say the problem for you in the middle legs is you just went into cruise control since you werent really pushed. The one plus side for me was I got my highest score ever of 135(T20, T20 T15) and first time I've gotten two T20's together so I was pleased with that. The practice is always good aswell forcing me to try and keep at it and get used to playing longer and grind at it.

You got a couple of tons too mate, there was one leg you could have taken, you were sitting on 20 and i got the D8 third dart, i was sweating on that one. Consistancy will come with more games.

Advertisement