Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama has declared his absolute requirement to dissolve kill off the the red Indians

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Yet more proof that if your a native indian of the USA dont expectany help from the holocust.

The facts are simple .The native Indians of the USA have over several hundred years been subected to systematic killing from the USA government which has killed 14 million of them.If they figure over time that certian touchy feely words like dissolve means death to the native Indians they may have 14 million good reasons to know that is the truth.Hitler had nice touchy feely words like take a shower to be deloused which really meant enter the shower units that kills the lice and a side efffect is it kills the host human as well.

When the Brits killed of 2 million Irish in the famine when Ireland was chock a block full of food but all export crops we got the start of the concept after you conquer and own the country kill of the indiginous population so that there is no risk that they will keep there population growing and mayby have a uprising against the masters.

If the Irish state now informed of this continued and sustained genoside continue to support the USA regime we become like the NAZI regime that killed the jews

Its simple up to now we didnt know.Now the department of forgien affairs has been informed
    They cant say when the trials come for who worked to kill of the native Indians that they didnt know as they have been informed .I will also send them a written letterwhicch requires a signiture of reciet as all written letters go into the vaults of history and can be found again in the future.The problem with email they are to easy to deny.A written letter is much harder to deny and the Irish civil service is progrmamed to respond mostly only to written letters.I suspect they class emails as writting on sand and dosent exist like pen on paper

The fact that board has tranfered this thread the boards will go down in history for tranfering this thread from USA politics to conspirasy theory as aider and abeters of the extermination of Native Indians of the USA

I keep a copy of every thing I do in the boards as they have a habit of of deleting some of my posts if it could upset the Irish regime in power

Get into that habit tab save page as web page " make a suitable name " save

perminant ban from economics so far for saying that ROI will have to leave the euro zone

must have stood on touchy feely toes who think that that boards is up there with joe duffy or prime time

what a laugh

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm fairly sure it was moved to conspiracy theories because it's a conspiracy theory. Not because the world is out to get you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

humanji wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure it was moved to conspiracy theories because it's a conspiracy theory. Not because the world is out to get you.

Indeed and it's not even a very good theory. Or ridiculous would be a better way to describe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

derry wrote: »
    Yet more proof that if your a native indian of the USA dont expectany help from the holocust.
    What is this proof you speak of?

That someone moved your conspiracy theory to the correct forum?

bonkey wrote: »
    What is this proof you speak of?

That someone moved your conspiracy theory to the correct forum?

Basically the proof isd simple .The USA has already killed 14 million native indians .There is only a few million left.They state not me that obama is set to wipe them out.I havent the resourcs to go to the USA and find out where the facts are.Buy the time i get there the last of the native Indians might be disolved or on the death march betond saving.

So logically I post up the info and contact the department of Forgien affairs and inform them .If there is no reply from from them to sugggest that they have better verifiable infallable proof and information that there is no real threat to the Native Indians then the continued presence of the department of forgien affairs ROI in the USA is up for grabs .

I dont need to proove the issue the department of forgien affairs has to prove that its not true .

You guys can be rest assured if we were depending on you lot in the time of the famine to save the Irish from the famine imposed on us by the brits you would all have said aghh sure the brits wouldnt realy starve people sure dont they feed thier mutts so well its inconceiveble that the idea .Must box it in a conspirasy against the brits.

I personly cant imagine that the native indians would isue a call for help from a cull if they were not pretty sure there was a plan to cull them

So I take the action road contact the department of forgien affairs and ramp up the pressure on them to inform them that they might be helping a genoside regme in the USA

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

I dont need to proove the issue the department of forgien affairs has to prove that its not true .
    Yes I'm sure the department of forgien affairs have a crack team just sitting around waiting to spring into action to disprove any accusation no matter how silly. Now that wouldn't be a waste of tax payers money at all...
    If there is no reply from from them to sugggest that they have better verifiable infallable proof and information that there is no real threat to the Native Indians then the continued presence of the department of forgien affairs ROI in the USA is up for grabs .

But if there was no threat then there would be no proof. For example there is no proof that I am no threat to the Eskimos, that doesn't mean that I am planning a genocide against their people.

Basically the proof isd simple.
    Lets see, shall we?
    The USA has already killed 14 million native indians .

When did they do this, exactly?

I ask because its highly relevant. If we were to find, for example, that this slaughter mostly occurred some hundreds of years ago, then one would have to question any assertion that there are reasonable grounds to believe it is continuing.

Indeed, I suspect that if we look at it, we'll find that much of this 14 million occurred prior to the existence of the United States...but I'm guessing based on not actually knowing where you get this figure from.
    They state not me that obama is set to wipe them out.
    I'm glad we agree on this.

At least one of them states that Obama is set to wipe them out, based on their interpretation of a comment. Said interpretation involves ignoring all context of the comment.
    I havent the resourcs to go to the USA and find out where the facts are.
    Which is a roundabout way of saying "and I got nothing else".

So basically, your "proof" can be summarised as :

- Millions of Native Americans were killed since the discovery of Americas
    - At least one Native American has interpreted a comment taken out of context to say "the job will be finished soon".

You call this proof?
    So logically I post up the info and contact the department of Forgien affairs and inform them .
    How is this logical?
    If there is no reply from from them to sugggest that they have better verifiable infallable proof and information that there is no real threat to the Native Indians then <snip>
    See, there's our problem. You do have to show there is a credible threat.

"Its possible to construe this comment to mean something sinister, especially if we ignore context" is not a credible threat. They need prove nothing. YOu're entitled to differ in your opinion, of course. I'm just trying to explain to you that you're not likely to be taken seriously by anyone.
    You guys can be rest assured if we were depending on you lot in the time of the famine to save the Irish from the famine imposed on us by the brits you would all have said aghh sure the brits wouldnt realy starve people sure dont they feed thier mutts so well its inconceiveble that the idea .Must box it in a conspirasy against the brits.
    A more apt comparison would be that if people were dependant on us today to protect them from the British wiping the Irish out, given the millions of us they killed over the past centuries, and some comment from the PM that you construed to mean they were out to finish the job, that we'd rightly dismiss the suggestion as baseless.

Yes I'm sure the department of forgien affairs have a crack team just sitting around waiting to spring into action to disprove any accusation no matter how silly. Now that wouldn't be a waste of tax payers money at all...

Well you never know.maybe the department of Forgien affairs strapped for cash as things are might grab this straw and decide to move to the reservation and set up a embassy in a ultra low rent teppee tent.The saving compared to rental in Washington or NewYork would be enormous.Plus the que dos for standing up for the native indians.

My brother once saw a advert on TV that he thought was tad offensive.So he rang the TV station and logged a complaint .There and then the station said not to worry the advert would never ever be shown ever again.So he inquired as to how one phone call could effect the outcome of the add.The reply was simple that the Station didnt want to air the advert as they figured it was offensive and needed just one person to complain to kill of the advert.For all we know the department of Forgien affairs needs just one email to pull the plug on the USA and move to the reservation .A bit of bummer for hapless Irish tourists who look for the embassy to have to trek out to the Resevation for the embassy and certianly different work methods sitting around all day smoking peace pipes for the embassy staff if the embassy did ever move there.Probably wont effect me as I have no plans to go stateside but if I did go there the Republic of Lakatoh would be top of the list to visit.

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

For all we know the department of Forgien affairs needs just one email to pull the plug on the USA and move to the reservation .

Yes, you're probably right actually! They probably just need one email, please make sure you let us know of their reply when they reply to you, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

My brother once saw a advert on TV that he thought was tad offensive.So he rang the TV station and logged a complaint .There and then the station said not to worry the advert would never ever be shown ever again.So he inquired as to how one phone call could effect the outcome of the add.The reply was simple that the Station didnt want to air the advert as they figured it was offensive and needed just one person to complain to kill of the advert.

TV/Radio stations don't work like that. If an ad goes against their guidelines they wont show it. One complaint does not cancel an ad, unless its from someone at the top.

I don't doubt that your brother complained.

• Advertisement

TV/Radio stations don't work like that. If an ad goes against their guidelines they wont show it. One complaint does not cancel an ad, unless its from someone at the top.

I don't doubt that your brother complained.

Well for my Brothjer it was a suprise that what he was told there and then and best he can tell the advertisment was never aired ever again.However it wasnt the ROI so other countries may operate other solutions .

Anyway one thing I saw when rooting through drawers of the Irish musemns collection of historical letters written during the time of the Black and tans terror campain in Ireland and there was volumes of letters from victims of the black and tan terror methods .These letters included details of random killing.Many of these letters were directed directly at relevant authorities like The realm or international bodies or Dublin or regional police forces etc .

As a result of this type of irafutable pressure the British policy to make a new irish population cull was forced to shut down and we now have all the details from witnesses which cannot be demied..

So we Irish cannot turn our backs on any call for help from the Native Indians of the USA who seem to know details that we not being inside the USA are not aware of .
    Just cuse the message comes on the net doesnt mean its a hollywood stunt.Some stuff on the net is real life like the water landing of jet liner in the river of a major USA city.Some things on the net are made up.Me I am a joe soap without the economic resources to check out this story much as many joe soaps world wide in the 19th century were not able to come to Ireland to confirm the stories about the Black and tans . However in the 19th century eneough letters were written to eneogh power points like the realm or USA government whatever to have the Black and tans removed from Ireland.

How quickly the young Irish forget that we Irish have also suffered a cull of 2 million people and know its verry hard to get the apathetic world to come on board to save you.
    How quickly th young Irish y forget the Balck and tans without mercy machine gunning Irish down at the GAA footbal grounds and not caring it was even being filmed and witnessed buy thousands world wide.

Based on this boards edit policy and the goons that seem to hang here they are happy to go down in history as FF goons with dont talk down the economy and the fairy story dream world wont stop

I keep copies of everything and will supply this as proof if asked why ROI ignored a genoside and why Boards follows the commands of the FF masters .
    who influence the boards agenda of only good news to keep the masses happy and no revoltion in case it dents boards profits and upset thier sleep mode dream world in case they see the regime is milking them stupid

Derry

Well for my Brothjer it was a suprise that what he was told there and then and best he can tell the advertisment was never aired ever again.However it wasnt the ROI so other countries may operate other solutions .

Anyway one thing I saw when rooting through drawers of the Irish musemns collection of historical letters written during the time of the Black and tans terror campain in Ireland and there was volumes of letters from victims of the black and tan terror methods .These letters included details of random killing.Many of these letters were directed directly at relevant authorities like The realm or international bodies or Dublin or regional police forces etc .

As a result of this type of irafutable pressure the British policy to make a new irish population cull was forced to shut down and we now have all the details from witnesses which cannot be demied..

So we Irish cannot turn our backs on any call for help from the Native Indians of the USA who seem to know details that we not being inside the USA are not aware of .
    Just cuse the message comes on the net doesnt mean its a hollywood stunt.Some stuff on the net is real life like the water landing of jet liner in the river of a major USA city.Some things on the net are made up.Me I am a joe soap without the economic resources to check out this story much as many joe soaps world wide in the 19th century were not able to come to Ireland to confirm the stories about the Black and tans . However in the 19th century eneough letters were written to eneogh power points like the realm or USA government whatever to have the Black and tans removed from Ireland.

How quickly the young Irish forget that we Irish have also suffered a cull of 2 million people and know its verry hard to get the apathetic world to come on board to save you.
    How quickly th young Irish y forget the Balck and tans without mercy machine gunning Irish down at the GAA footbal grounds and not caring it was even being filmed and witnessed buy thousands world wide.

Based on this boards edit policy and the goons that seem to hang here they are happy to go down in history as FF goons with dont talk down the economy and the fairy story dream world wont stop

I keep copies of everything and will supply this as proof if asked why ROI ignored a genoside and why Boards follows the commands of the FF masters .
    who influence the boards agenda of only good news to keep the masses happy and no revoltion in case it dents boards profits and upset thier sleep mode dream world in case they see the regime is milking them stupid

Derry
    So again, it all comes down to the fact that you have no proof of anything and are completely unwilling to find any. You admit that not everything on the internet is true, but despite this fact you assume that this "genocide article" must be true. And what reason do you have to assume it's true? Something that happened in a different country in a different time.

And I particularly love the bit at the end. Because people think you're full of shìt, they must have an agenda and be firmly under FF's thumb. God forbid people should be allowed to think or weigh up the evidence (or extreme lack there of) for themselves. Well make sure you document everything. Bring it all to the court of Human Rights, or Amnesty or whoever you feel should see it. Just don't be surprised when you're asked by security to leave without making a scene.

So again, it all comes down to the fact that you have no proof of anything and are completely unwilling to find any. You admit that not everything on the internet is true, but despite this fact you assume that this "genocide article" must be true. And what reason do you have to assume it's true? Something that happened in a different country in a different time.

And I particularly love the bit at the end. Because people think you're full of shìt, they must have an agenda and be firmly under FF's thumb. God forbid people should be allowed to think or weigh up the evidence (or extreme lack there of) for themselves. Well make sure you document everything. Bring it all to the court of Human Rights, or Amnesty or whoever you feel should see it. Just don't be surprised when you're asked by security to leave without making a scene.

Well I sarted this thread in USA politics and they decided to put in conspirasy theory.So theres the proof.Boards is anagent of the forces of power in ROI out to control the ROI thought logic and politics

As soon as you say anthing anti regime your banned or sent to conspirasy theory.

As soon as you suugest that the love of the regime Obama isnt perfect its Conspiarsy theory .As soon as you suggest that the best pal of the regime is continuing it extemination policy of the native indians its conspirasy theory where as in fact its a USA political issue

Wherever I post anything even mundane posts about how to grow herbs in you attic the post often gets jumped faster than a ton of bricks

I go on lots of forums around the globe and the only edit policy ever I encounter is bad lingo .On Boards the edit policy it like dealing with the propaganda arms of the NAZI regime State of Hitler

However i still continue to inform the department of the forgien affairs and if they ignore the information and the genoside continues they will go down in History as further proof the regime in ROI is a genoside killing regime which later could turn it guns on the ROI:pac::pac:

You been for warned the trends are clear all the same methods the nazi used are in full swing in the ROI and the curragh camps may become full for non FF who pose a threat to the regime :pac::pac:

You can tell how bad a regime will be when it ignores and aids and abiets the forgien regimes like the USA to continue thier genoside policy against the native Indians :pac::pac:

Derry

However i still continue to inform the department of the forgien affairs and if they ignore the information and the genoside continues they will go down in History as further proof the regime in ROI is a genoside killing regime which later could turn it guns on the ROI

Will you let us know how you get on with that?

You've been on about it for nearly a week now and you haven't visited them yet, inaction on your part. There may have been another million killed over the weekend.

Well I sarted this thread in USA politics and they decided to put in conspirasy theory.So theres the proof.Boards is anagent of the forces of power in ROI out to control the ROI thought logic and politics

That's not people trying to silence you. That's you making wild accusations without an ounce of truth. OF course it was moved here. It's a conspiracy theory. It's a theory you have that there is a conspiracy to commit genocide. This is the best forum for it to go to. If you want to go off and get some evidence to prove it, then this will most certainly be moved to US Politics and everyone will applaud you for your work. But doing nothing just keeps it a conspiracy theory.
    As soon as you say anthing anti regime your banned or sent to conspirasy theory.

No you're not.
    As soon as you suugest that the love of the regime Obama isnt perfect its Conspiarsy theory .As soon as you suggest that the best pal of the regime is continuing it extemination policy of the native indians its conspirasy theory where as in fact its a USA political issue

That's why JohnMc1 and Pocono Joe, among other users have been quickly silenced and banned? Oh, wait, they haven't... Must be a conspiracy in there too!!!

You have done nothing but make wild accusations based on pretty much nothing. And you somehow believe this is enough proof to back yourself up. Can you not see a problem with that logic?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Wherever I post anything even mundane posts about how to grow herbs in you attic the post often gets jumped faster than a ton of bricks

I go on lots of forums around the globe and the only edit policy ever I encounter is bad lingo .On Boards the edit policy it like dealing with the propaganda arms of the NAZI regime State of Hitler

However i still continue to inform the department of the forgien affairs and if they ignore the information and the genoside continues they will go down in History as further proof the regime in ROI is a genoside killing regime which later could turn it guns on the ROI:pac::pac:

You been for warned the trends are clear all the same methods the nazi used are in full swing in the ROI and the curragh camps may become full for non FF who pose a threat to the regime :pac::pac:

You can tell how bad a regime will be when it ignores and aids and abiets the forgien regimes like the USA to continue thier genoside policy against the native Indians :pac::pac:

Derry

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58858440&postcount=54
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59072506&postcount=36

There goes your theory that boards.ie is in collusion with some sort of genocide related thingy.
    Next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Dude, I moved the thread. I'm American. I live in America. And... wait for it... I'm a Republican!!! *gasp*...

How does this fit in the theory?

derry has been infracted for his comments, as they are directly insulting the people who moderate these boards and run this site.

Lets leave it at that, shall we?

AS Part of my keeping abreast of new deveolpments here is the most recent broadcast from the leader of the Republic of Lakatoh who has some things to say

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=66e_1235013814

and as a comparison the track record of his executioner laid bare

http://obamadeception.net/articles.html

and a example of others who see through Obamas deception on Russian TV

http://www.infowars.com/january-20-2009-alex-jones-on-russia-today/

Derry

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/?p=1329
    CBC news reports massive cull of the Native indians taking place now today with cutting off the electric power supply to the reserveration during the mid winter temperature of minus 50

In your face cull by Obama

Derry

• Advertisement

You're still using the same site as your source of info. Would it be better to head over and scout it out yourself so that it can be proven once and for all?

You're still using the same site as your source of info. Would it be better to head over and scout it out yourself so that it can be proven once and for all?

Why are you paying my airline ticket to go there???

derry

Why are you paying my airline ticket to go there???

derry
    Well you're the concerned citizen. If you really wanted something done, you'd do what ever you can to help. Sure, it'll be expensive, but think of all the lives you'd save. You'd be an international hero. And best of all, you'd have everyone here who said you're wrong, apologising to you.

Or, you can occasionally paste an article from a website and assume everything will take care of itself. If you choose this option though, I only hope you can sleep at night knowing you did so little to help save so many people in need.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Obama has declared his absolute requirement to dissolve kill off the last of the red indians
    The link is from the Republic of Lakatoh the independent republic the lakatoh red indians have set up in the USA.
    As the red indians keep dragging up the genoside of the Indians some 14 million of them and the continued genocide of the red indians it is USA policy to finish of all the red Indians so that they can shut thier mouths

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/?p=1245

One of my favorite sites hopefully they will surrvive the Obama bliztz dissolve effect he states he will implement on the last of the red Indians to survive the final solution

Derry

Oh dear! Well I would not say it is the case at all. Like anything else, all it takes is one person to say something off the cuff and rumours than do the rounds, and hey presto, its everywhere. I know a lot of Native Americans ( incidently, that is the proper term for them and not Red Indian ) and they have not heard of any such thing.
    Again it is just scare mongering. Note that Lakotah is an incorrect spelling. It should be Lakota. It makes me wonder at the validity of the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Or, you can occasionally paste an article from a website and assume everything will take care of itself. If you choose this option though, I only hope you can sleep at night knowing you did so little to help save so many people in need.

Hey he wrote a letter as well.

Hey he wrote a letter as well.
    Ah, crisis averted. :D

Well so far I have sent a good few emails to various places that might be in a better way to go to Lakatoh and verify what is the on the ground situation ..
    I suspect a annual income of ~$ 5000 ~€ 3000 and no heat in mid winter in a winter similar to a Norway or Sweden winter could count as serious genoside practises from the USA country,s government and thats from a regime with nearly the most money in the world .

If I get no suitable responses from the places I sent the reports to ,Then that will be followed up with letters as Emails are too easy to junk on purpose if your a pro Obama dont want to see that Obama is actualy not such a nice cuddly President .

Derry

I suspect a annual income of ~$ 5000 ~€ 3000 and no heat in mid winter in a winter similar to a Norway or Sweden winter could count as serious genoside practises from the USA country,s government and thats from a regime with nearly the most money in the world .

By that logic, the French government committed genocide in 2003 on their own people.

Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

derry, what the hell? Will you sit down and read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". Persecution of the Native Americans is a common vein running through American history. What does Obama have to do with this?

You do understand that Russell Means is a Native American that has been co-opted by nutjobs like Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh et al to epitomise the phenomenon of "minorities against Obama"?

Catch onto yourself. This really is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Get off boards.ie and go out for a walk. It's actually quite a nice day out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

markesmith wrote: »
    Catch onto yourself. This really is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Get off boards.ie and go out for a walk. It's actually quite a nice day out.

Put forward you point by all means but please read the charter and show respect for your fellow posters.

Advertisement