Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Three

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

At least I'm consistent with my scorelines

I feel your pain brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Kingp35 wrote: »
    You sound like a cracking player Ciarraibhoy. What standard do you play at?

When I lived in the UK I played county darts for Bedfordshire. I'm just getting back into now after a 4 year lay off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

passinginterest v Ronan|Raven playing at the moment, might be a good match-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

ratinakeg wrote: »
    passinginterest v Ronan|Raven playing at the moment, might be a good match-up!

Ended 5-5 Ronan was robbed. I get more inconsistent with every game. After going 4-3 ahead I was atrocious and if Ronan had of held his nerve he last leg was his. Exciting game all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Yup, really enjoyable game, I threw away the last leg with 76 left went 20,18 double 18 for some reason in my head it was correct lol! left bloody double 1 and missed 6 darts at it. Once again my inconsistent scoring haunted me at times, from averaging over 60 down to 55.

Sweating now from under the light of the tv cameras :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Ended 5-5 Ronan was robbed. I get more inconsistent with every game. After going 4-3 ahead I was atrocious and if Ronan had of held his nerve he last leg was his. Exciting game all the way.

Great game lads! Ronan/Raven was really unlucky when he miscounted his finish hitting 36 instead of 38. Unlucky my son but fair play to both of you lads. It was a joy to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Cheers Pad for the game, sorry i slinked off without saying anything after the match, it went on longer than i would have liked and found myself rushing to footy training

Cheers for the game, once again my doubles are letting me down, im going to have to give them a proper training session if i get a chance. im scoring well and spending ages checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Have to say, I'm very impressed with the level of honesty. My scoring abandoned me in a game and when my opponent upped his I started doubting, only to see some serious honesty on doubles

Really enjoying this tournament, more than I thought I would

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭death1234567

Degag wrote: »
    I think death123456 has given up on our game tonight... no sign of him returning... i'll stay online for another 15 mins or so to see if he comes back.... it was a last minute thing that i couldn't avoid, (i had to take a break against ronan on sunday also for a different matter.... i hope you don't think it's tactics or something... sorry again. If you can't come back tonight we can re arange it for some other time that suits yourself:)

Sorry I didn't see your note in the groups thread I only got your PM when I relogged into boards this morning. I was logged into boards last night but the Pm's didn't appear. I'll PM you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

Cheers Pad for the game, sorry i slinked off without saying anything after the match, it went on longer than i would have liked and found myself rushing to footy training

Cheers for the game, once again my doubles are letting me down, im going to have to give them a proper training session if i get a chance. im scoring well and spending ages checking out

i had a feeling you had to run off no worries . as you were saying i was very impressed with your scoring ,but its those doubles that get the better of most of us. enjoyed the game thanks dionsiseire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Scunner 9 Evolution Enter 1

degag are you online??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Just sent you a pm:) game set up.

Just sent you a pm:) game set up.
    Good game 6-4 to Degag.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Degag 6-4 Death123456

Commiserations (sp) mate... i thought you had me at one stage when you looked like going 4-3 up... had to take out 110:rolleyes: I'm absolutely delighted to finally have a few points though.

Degag 6-4 Death123456

Commiserations (sp) mate... i thought you had me at one stage when you looked like going 4-3 up... had to take out 110:rolleyes: I'm absolutely delighted to finally have a few points though.
    I was wondering what that ton plus check out was. I was on 157 or something and bang leg over. :D, nice finish.

I just switched back to my old flights (the slim ones) and my darts feel right now. Hopefully my form will improve. Good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

im ready when you are iseethelight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

mr.jingle wrote: »
    im ready when you are iseethelight

Sorry my computer went off its back now if you want to set up a game again:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

HELP!!!

IM PLAYING MR JINGLE HES THROWN 180 140 119 AND GOT 36 CHECK OUT IN THE FIRST LEG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Im available now for someone in my group to play me, preferably Carrickman

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

HELP!!!

IM PLAYING MR JINGLE HES THROWN 180 140 119 AND GOT 36 CHECK OUT IN THE FIRST LEG

Is your game over? What score did it finish?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

MBC I'm good to go whenever you are, just give me a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Is your game over? What score did it finish?

9-1 to mr jingle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Im available now for someone in my group to play me, preferably Carrickman
    I was supposted to play andyP last night but had to go to a funeral yesterday and ended up in the pub afterwards so I will play tonight, I will PM the lads later.

Could anyone who syill has to play their game (including myself) try and get it done as soon as possible.

Carrickman you're miles behind everyone else :) Try and get at them played soon.

Fourth Round of Fixtures are up now.

Could anyone who syill has to play their game (including myself) try and get it done as soon as possible.

Carrickman you're miles behind everyone else :) Try and get at them played soon.

Fourth Round of Fixtures are up now.
    Don't worry I will try and get them played tonight!!

PM'd you again MBC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

KIngP35 10-0 MBC.....sorry mate am up to me tits at the mo and dont want to backlog me fixtures. You win mate.

MBC wrote: »
    KIngP35 10-0 MBC.....sorry mate am up to me tits at the mo and dont want to backlog me fixtures. You win mate.

You sure? I'll put me down as a 10-0 win but if you get time and want to play the game then just give me a shout and I'll be happy to play it. It's up to you.

• Advertisement

5-5 between myself and AndyP, good game there Andy. Andy got one 180.

Advertisement