Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Three

Options
  • 16-02-2009 12:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so here is the second set of fixtures for the online tournament.

Here are the rules for the games
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight WEDNESDAY night
    • If you are unable to play your game before the time-limit you will forfeit the match unless you have special circumstances which must be posted in this thread
    • All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw
    • You should throw for the Bull to see who throws first
    • You play all ten legs

Here are the fixtures:
    [B]GROUP 1[/B]
    MBC 0-10 Kingp35
    passinginterest 5-5 Ronan|Raven
    Degag 6-4 death1234567

[B]GROUP 2[/B]
    coyle 0-10 ciarraibhoy
    mr.jingle 9-1 iseethelight
    jay.cymru 0-10 nhughes100

[B]GROUP 3[/B]
    Chuckythetree 0-10 Patrickincork
    Evolution Enter 1-9 scunner
    Padr81 10-0 el_duderino

[B]GROUP 4[/B]
    Pad180 5-5 dionsiseire
    Carrickman 5-5 AndyP
    ratinakeg 4-6 Double Top

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Cheers Kingp. I've just pm'd ya there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

PM'd ya back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

PM sent to Double Top

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

pm sent to dionsiseire

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭death1234567

Pm sent to Degag.

When your throwing for the bull, do you just enter 0 on ezchalk if your outside the 25/bull?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Pm sent to Degag.

When your throwing for the bull, do you just enter 0 on ezchalk if your outside the 25/bull?

Yeah you can do that. Or decide before between yourselves if you just want to throw one darts and highest score goes first. Up to yourselves really.

Padr81 gets a walkover as el_duderino can't play his game as he is away for a week. It's is up to el_duderino to try and sort out a time with Padr81 when he gets back if padr81 agrees to play him and then I can change to score if they manage to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

pm sent to Chucky The Tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

pm sent to mr.jingle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

message sent to passinginterest

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

patrickincork 10-0 chuckythetree

Good game, my doubles really saved me cos my scoring wasn't great! Thanks for the game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Pm sent to Degag.

I just throw for high score... easiest way imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Atleast I'm consistent with my scorelines. Well patrick, good game. The first 30 minutes was the worst I've ever thrown, bloody shocking. Improved towards the end a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

PM Evolution Enter ,waiting reply:)

Degag wrote: »
    I just throw for high score... easiest way imo.
    I agree :). see you at 19:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

AndyP do you want to play our match at 7pm tonight?? also if we have time me and dionsiseire might get our week two game played depending on the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

double top v ratinakeg starting now if anybody wants to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Double Top 6-4 Ratinakeg. finally got my first win but had to work hard for it, ratinakegh played a brilliant game but i finally started hitiing my double. really enjoyed the game overall

Double Top 6- 4 ratinakeg
    Great game:)!
    Very happy with my average though!

Degag are you still online???

He was 3-1 up but is gone now....:(

Degag are you still online???

He said he had to nip away for 20 mins. Check the groups thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Ready and waiting coyle

back now

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

result dionsisaire 5-5 pad180
    very good game i think a draw was a fair result
    but i missed double 15 for the match after leaving 90 i hit treble 20 with the first dart then 2 missed darts for game ;) thanks for the game

Ready and waiting coyle

Looks like another no show :confused::confused:

I think death123456 has given up on our game tonight... no sign of him returning... i'll stay online for another 15 mins or so to see if he comes back.... it was a last minute thing that i couldn't avoid, (i had to take a break against ronan on sunday also for a different matter.... i hope you don't think it's tactics or something... sorry again. If you can't come back tonight we can re arange it for some other time that suits yourself:)

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Lads are yee actually playing darts or is it software you are using?:confused:
    I'd like to get involved either way.:)

Yes we are actually throwing darts and then we enter our scores onto EZChalk. It's all about honesty really as you cannot see the other player throw!

http://ezchalk.com/index.php

I'd say it's too late to join this tournament but we starting another one straight after this one.

we are playing darts but using a website called www.ezchalk.com to keep the scores. Its a website that allows you keep scores, as in I throw my three darts and enter my score then my opponent does the same. It's based on trust because you can't see your opponent throw but we are an honest bunch!

This tournament should be over in about 2 weeks or so, you are more than welcome to enter the next one!

coyle 0 Ciarraibhoy 10

• Advertisement

coyle 0 Ciarraibhoy 10

You sound like a cracking player Ciarraibhoy. What standard do you play at?

Advertisement