Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

i have a smokin hot cousin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Samurai wrote: »
    i have a smokin hot cousin

pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

[southpark]niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeee.[/southpark]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Fizman wrote: »
    All of you admit it........everyone has a cousin that they'd love to tuck into!

Ill admit it no prob....but ACTUALLY doin it is a different story!! OP when the true guilt kicks in come back and tell us!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Have you been in contact with her since?? Is she your aunt please explain :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,127 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh damn, what was the name of that movie...I know there was a movie about this... it was made in 2000 something with a weird french word for a title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

this is why i spend less time in ah then i used to

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh damn, what was the name of that movie...I know there was a movie about this... it was made in 2000 something with a weird french word for a title.
    Le Auntie Fookerr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

weird man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Overheal wrote: »
    J'Taime ..oooooo J'Taime ? :)

Actually I was once in a comprimising situation with a ( non blood ) relitive .I / we had to restrain ourselfs from what could have being the beginning of one relationship and the ending of another . ( phew) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

funniest thread in a long time!!tanks op!

but dude that is so messed up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

So, OP..... Does your aunt bear any resemblance to your dad???

Oh i'd say that got the engine well revved up..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

I guess the poor relative's corpse wasn't the only thing stiff at that funeral!

I lolled...for real. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

This is so bloody weird , i was at a family funeral this weekend and my dads STRANGE sister and i were smoking a fag , she was upset so gave her a hug and then she started to snog me , one thing led to another and I'm sorry to say we spend the night at a near by hotel making love! :eek: . I'm racked with guilt and dont know what to do as it was the most amazing experience of my life. It was so wrong yet it felt so dam right, what ever am i to do as she goes back to the adoption clinic in Nigeria tomorrow where she works as a part time nurse. Any suggestions?

cant believe it hasnt been done :confused:

:pac:

This is so bloody weird , i was at a family funeral this weekend and my dads estranged sister and i were smoking a fag , she was upset so gave her a hug and then she started to snog me , one thing led to another and I'm sorry to say we spend the night at a near by hotel making love! :eek: . I'm racked with guilt and dont know what to do as it was the most amazing experience of my life. It was so wrong yet it felt so dam right, what ever am i to do as she goes back to the adoption clinic in Nigeria tomorrow where she works as a part time nurse. Any suggestions?

I remember something similar happened to me onc.........

Wait, what. Your aunt? a funeral? smoking? making love?

This is a sick story my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Altair47 wrote: »
    I remember something similar happened to me onc.........

Wait, what. Your aunt? a funeral? smoking? making love?

This is a sick story my friend

Sick sick scary sick.

Sick sick scary sick.
    Yet strangely arousing

*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

user should be banned from posting to any other thread until he posts again here.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,127 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

latchyco wrote: »
    J'Taime ..oooooo J'Taime ? :)
    No it was an American film with a french name...and I just now remember it was Sigourney Weaver. brb.

Nevermind the name of the movie was Tadpole. French :rolleyes:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271219/plotsummary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

... so I says to him "I don't care if she's my cousin man, I'm knockin' those boots again TONIGHT."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Best Monday thread ever... :D

best AH thread ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

If you are 13 you could give that young fella in Engerland a run for his money
    With your aunt gets way more Sun pages than with a 15 year old

Do you need an agent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

I'm not proud of this guys! Its just something that happened,my head is totally wrecked . She is actually my dads younger sister and is a triplet, and I'm really close to my two other aunts, if they ever found out i dread to think about it. The main problem here is i have a std and i did not wear a condom (i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life), and i never said anything, i just hope this does not come back to haunt me!!!!!!! I'm actually thinking of leaving the country now!

I'm not proud of this guys! Its just something that happened,my head is totally wrecked . She is actually my dads younger sister and is a triplet, and I'm really close to my two other aunts, if they ever found out i dread to think about it. The main problem here is i have a std and i did not wear a condom (i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life), and i never said anything, i just hope this does not come back to haunt me!!!!!!! I'm actually thinking of leaving the country now!

This just gets better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

So you could have gotten your Aunt up the duff with a syphillitic baby? Nice!!

She's one of triplets? How'd you know it wasn't one of the other ones you get on with? Or all three taking turns on ye? Sure ye were fairly drunk by your own admission...

:D:D

Ah, they don't get better'n this !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭steof1984

im thinking your closer to her now :D.
    well your going to hell anyway so the only thing to do is

try for the 3 of them hell if its too much woman get the da involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Smart Bug wrote: »
    How'd you know it wasn't one of the other ones you get on with?

They have short hair , my other aunt had long. Now im kinda regretting posting this in the first place. Jesus some of ye guys are heartless . It was a mistake, i was locked and i know it was wrong but what can i do now, im racked with guilt. I feel dirty. It was amazing for both of us we just could not keep our hands of each other. How can something this bad feel so right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'm praying 'my dad' is a nickname for your best mate.

Thank the Lords of Monday for delivering us such entertainment. They have truely, truely spoiled us.

They have short hair , my other aunt had long. Now im kinda regretting posting this in the first place. Jesus some of ye guys are heartless . It was a mistake, i was locked and i know it was wrong but what can i do now, im racked with guilt. I feel dirty. It was amazing for both of us we just could not keep our hands of each other. How can something this bad feel so right?
    Cause its sick and dirty which are the best things

within reason..........sometimes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Ok Ok I am kinda starting to feel for this guy, it is Monday and he has the almight FEAR in him so let's play nice.

Details of STD please?

She is a triplet - Nice!

Right think straight here, if word gets out call her a mental lunatic and remember DENIAL is your friend.

Advertisement