Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I was to try and shave my pubic playground...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

If you want to do it properly use veet or go for a hollywood wax ( but check with the beautician first if she does blokes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

abi2007 wrote: »
    Gray pubic hair.. could be worse, mine are ginger and I haven't got ginger hair any where else..

Jebus Christ, I thought I was bad with a red beard and no red hair anywhere else on my body:D:D

Poor abi, I'm sure it doesn't affect you too badly:P

abi2007 wrote: »
    Gray pubic hair.. could be worse, mine are ginger and I haven't got ginger hair any where else..

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Prepare for the ingrown hair!

Isn't that quite nasty and can get infected with all kinds of stuff and leave the playground like the surface of a planet close to the sun with eruptions and boils that a leper wouldn't touch.

Is that what you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I am a survivor.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

I cover my genitals with dog food and then let my retrievers have at it. Wait? Whatwas the question?

I'm also a BIG fan of man-love!

engrish? wrote: »
    I cover my genitals with dog food and then let my retrievers have at it. Wait? Whatwas the question?

Hope it was good for you, can't imagine being ever able to do it a second time,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Testicles are too motile to shave, like trying to shave a rabid dog on a treadmill.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Just trim it if it's that bad! Get a small scissors and cut it really short, it looks much better!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

If I learned anything from shaving my own balls its always shave upwards, no wait downwards...

Be a man, leave it alone.:cool:Hairy is manly.:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

mike65 wrote: »
    I read teh title as

If I was to try and shave in a public playground...
    I read it as 'save my public playground'.
    Had visions of a little old lady shaking a donation box in front of my face as I was trying to drink my pint...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,992 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Mrmoe wrote: »
    Testicles are too motile to shave, like trying to shave a rabid dog on a treadmill.

I bet you sing in a very high voice.:eek:

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I bet you sing in a very high voice.:eek:

Esp after the shaver gets the sack.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Shmuck wrote: »
    in fact my ring is almost non-existent unless you are willing to delve into a mass of tangled curly worms to find it.
    I got this far.

Don't take it all off and leave the magic trail. That's just a bit weird. There was a bit of a weirdo in my class that shaved his nads when we were 14 and was nearly crying with the discomfort/itching.

Tasteful thinning could do the trick with a nail scissors. Bald penii just look so strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

*WARNING*

Do not even attempt this OP. I've been walking around with itchy, stubble strewn balls for a whole week now. I actually look forward to having my ginger mane back soon.

Valmont wrote: »
    *WARNING*

Do not even attempt this OP. I've been walking around with itchy, stubble strewn balls for a whole week now. I actually look forward to having my ginger mane back soon.

I've had itchy balls all week, and i didn't shave anything.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ask the missus to do it for you

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Ask the missus to do it for you

Scratch them? ..........OK I'll ask her.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

don't do it..... you'll end up looking like a weirdo... then the ingrown hairs and grow back scenario will cause you to rub your balls against low furniture like a friction mad loon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

CDfm wrote: »
    Isn't that quite nasty and can get infected with all kinds of stuff and leave the playground like the surface of a planet close to the sun with eruptions and boils that a leper wouldn't touch.

Is that what you mean?

Yes. Thats exactly what i mean

Advertisement