Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King Vouchers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Email sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

sErious casE of thE munchiEs

validatE mE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Crusaderjim

I went into O'Connell st yesterday evening and they work! Wohoo!

Which ones, the "new" ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

Placebo wrote: »
    they just need the barcode and considering a new barcode is not generated per click/refresh means everyone will have the same barcode, so doesnt matter if they are photocopies or not !?

what barcodes, there is'nt any on the pdf ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

suppafly wrote: »
    they make tasty burgers alright. I sucks thats theres only one in cork and about 10 crappy McDonalds. I've got a couple of the voucher books they give out when u buy stuff so i just use them

I've often wondered why there is only one BK in Cork. The only time I used go to McDonalds was using one of the BOGOF supermarket receipt vouchers for big-mac(and the thought was always nicer than the experience of eating them!!) but they seem to be gone now.

Looking forward to burgers from BK soon. About 4 should satisfy me:pac::pac:

(and just in case they won't allow me to have four burgers I always have my glasses,nose,moustache disguise in my bag so they will never know its me when I go up a second time)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The last ones worked fine in Grafton st branches, gonna try these new ones at lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Amigaman wrote: »

What are you talking about 'correct'? That is the EXACT same link as the one that I posted in my original post... They both link to the same voucher page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

soc wrote: »
    What are you talking about 'correct'? That is the EXACT same link as the one that I posted in my original post... They both link to the same voucher page.

The difference is ........ the new .pdf has the word "e-voucher" on it. Perhaps the same link but the .pdf has been updated.
    "e-voucher" big / bold font on the side and also if you look its in the fine print of each voucher.
    Me thinks they have told all the staff if you see "e-voucher" honor it as there was confusion with the previous one.

Lets all push maximum density!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

Dooh ........

I meant this link ....

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/download-vouchers

Note the new pdf download says "evoucher"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanx, gonna try these later....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

hedgeh0g wrote: »
    Dooh ........

I meant this link ....

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/download-vouchers

Note the new pdf download says "evoucher"

Hedge, they expire this sunday, the ones the OP posted are valid until the 8'th of march!

I used the op's ones today, no problems. they evan took two at a time.

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

lindtee wrote: »
    I've often wondered why there is only one BK in Cork. The only time I used go to McDonalds was using one of the BOGOF supermarket receipt vouchers for big-mac(and the thought was always nicer than the experience of eating them!!) but they seem to be gone now.

Looking forward to burgers from BK soon. About 4 should satisfy me:pac::pac:

(and just in case they won't allow me to have four burgers I always have my glasses,nose,moustache disguise in my bag so they will never know its me when I go up a second time)

I really don't understand it. Its a much nicer fastfood place. Also it being in the middle of the city makes it awkward if your not around town.

Thats exactly the only time i'd go to Maccie D's too

Anyway back on topic. will have to give these a lash this weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SMcDDB

They work nicely! Cheers for that:D. Cant beat the angus burger - beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Any of you men here tried a triple whopper?

My my what a burger...one that makes you sweat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

My my what a burger...one that makes you sweat..

I sent this to BK earlier this month. Seemingly you can get a quadruple whopper in the states. Not only that but you can get an octawhopper or a double pounder if you ask for it. Check youtube for vids of lads eating them.
    Dear Sirs,

As a serious fan of your whopper burger in all its forms from single to triple I would like to know if you are going to be bringing the famed Qaudruple Whopper to our shores. I can assure you there is a demand for such a behemoth. Hope you can satisfy this hungry customer,
    Regards,

And go this back
    Dear Mr. F,
    Thank you for contacting us at Burger King.
    At present I am not aware of any plans to launch a Quadruple Whopper, however I have attached our current voucher booklet so that you can purchase 2 Whopper Sandwiches for the price of one.
    Kind regards
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Did they add PS You actually cant use the vouchers cos our staff seem to be arrogant, ignorant pricks?

Im gna try mine today

If they try to refuse me there shall be heck to pay!

damn hecklers

*********************************Update********************

I sent off an email to BK HQ in England, outlining my disappointment and embarassment :p etc. at being refused. Here's my email
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I got this contact address from the following web page: http://www.burgerking.co.uk/contact-us

I also downloaded a .pdf file of e-vouchers from the same site (http://www.burgerking.co.uk/files/documents/Evoucher1.pdf) and tried to use them in one of your branches here in Dublin, Ireland, namely the O'Connell Street branch.

When i presented the vouchers, having first printed them in colour, I was informed that they do not accept photocopies of vouchers. I told the manager present that i downloaded them from the official BK website, and that was the reason why they looked 'photocopied', and that there was no way for me (or anyone else for that matter) to print them any other way. The manager then said "There are too many copied vouchers in circulation......I'm sorry but I cannot accept these".

I am contacting you today to seek clarification as to how one should go about redeeming these vouchers if your branches do not accept "photocopies". Is there any other way of obtaining these vouchers as they represent great value for money and would mean the difference between choosing your restaurant over one of your competitors.

As requested, my contact details are below.

Regards,

They got back to me today with this letter:
    Dear $hifty,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at BK. I apologise for the delay in responding.

Downloasded voucers should have "E-vouchers" stated on them and all participating restaurants should accept these whether printed in black & white or in colour.

I have passed your comments to the franchisee responsible for this restaurant and can only apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We greatly value information from our customers regarding their experiences at our restaurants. As a token of our appreciation, please accept the enclosed. Your next visit will give us another opportunity to provide you with an enjoyable dining experience.

Yours etc........

They enclosed 2 vouchers for a full, free, medium value meal (not Xl or triple whopper or anything, just the ordinary ones). Greatly impressed with their customer relations skills. TBH, i'd forgotten about the email. Sent it on the 12th and they posted their response from England on the 24th.

Fair play to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

The BK in Jervis accepted mine twice so far. Which one refused yours?

M

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

tried to use them in one of your branches here in Dublin, Ireland, namely the O'Connell Street branch.
    madmoe wrote: »
    The BK in Jervis accepted mine twice so far. Which one refused yours?

M

O'Connell street Dublin im guessing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

davton wrote: »
    O'Connell street Dublin im guessing ;)
    That store accepted my B&W printed vouchers a while back and also gave me a colour glossy printed set of vouchers in return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ric516

TM wrote: »
    That store accepted my B&W printed vouchers a while back and also gave me a colour glossy printed set of vouchers in return.

I have never seen that booklet in stores at O'Connell and Grafton St. :(

Advertisement