Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nice find OP, all valid until the 8th of march :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

it does'nt make sence that you have to print the vouchers in colour,
    all I've got is a b/w laser printer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

signman12 wrote: »
    it does'nt make sence that you have to print the vouchers in colour,
    all I've got is a b/w laser printer :(
    Where does it say you need to print the vouchers in colour?

I'd assume black and white would do.

basquille wrote: »

on the vouchers it states "no photocopies"
    I went in before with b/w printed ones & they were refused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

signman12 wrote: »
    on the vouchers it states "no photocopies"
    I went in before with b/w printed ones & they were refused :(
    It doesn't state that on the vouchers in the first post..
    Present voucher before ordering. Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Not exchangeable for
    cash. Subject to availability. Voucher valid from 05.01.09 to 08.03.09 at participating restaurants only. One voucher per person.
    ™ & © 2009 Burger King Corporation. All rights reserved. ‘Coca-Cola’ and the Dynamic Ribbon device are registered trade
    marks of The Coca-Cola Company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Thanks!:)

oops they've changed the small print. my mistake :o

must have finally got them to realise that not everyone prints in colour

thanks basquille

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭SouthKerry

My local burger king gives me a full book of these vouchers everytime i go in, must say i love burger king espically the chicken royals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

SouthKerry wrote: »
    i love burger king espically the chicken royals.
    Meh, the Chicken Whopper is where its at!

But they only do them in Dubai :(

where BK also opens til 3.30am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Trampas

SouthKerry wrote: »
    My local burger king gives me a full book of these vouchers everytime i go in, must say i love burger king espically the chicken royals.

You must be in there to much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

In the last thread like this some people were refused even with colour ones, others had to call managers over and only got them then.

Hopefully staff know about them by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

rubadub wrote: »
    In the last thread like this some people were refused even with colour ones, others had to call managers over and only got them then.

Hopefully staff know about them by now.
    As the mod of nutrition and diet you should be condemning this thread :D

Bluetonic wrote: »
    As the mod of nutrition and diet you should be condemning this thread :D
    Think of me as your obese, chain smoking, alcoholic doctor, do as I say not as I do ;)

A lot of stuff in BK is better than a lot of sandwiches from other places like supermarkets or the dreaded breakfast roll.

Just tried them there in the branch on O'Connell street (not the one near the bridge) and it was refused. They don't accept photocopies, and when i told them it was emailed to me from "burgerking.ie" she just said there are a load of copies going round and they don't accept them.

They were printed in colour as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Just tried them there in the branch on O'Connell street (not the one near the bridge) and it was refused. They don't accept photocopies, and when i told them it was emailed to me from "burgerking.ie" she just said there are a load of copies going round and they don't accept them.

Well that's pretty shitty!!

On the other hand. I had the 3-Pepper Angus for the first time yesterday. My god it was glorious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭paddyb125

They should be glad for the extra business

There is no www.burgerking.ie I presume you just chanced it?

Does anybody know where these did originate? If they are legitimately from burgerking then I do not understand why they would not take photocopies. When she said "a load of copies", was she inferring they were fakes, e.g. like somebody photoshopped up imaginary offers.

The last ones specifially said e-voucher on them, i.e. like they are intended to be printed. These ones do not look like that. Perhaps somebody in a printing company leaked the PDF out and there really are only meant to be a limited number out there. Last time people got refused or used one but the same vouchers were on sheets on the trays anyway.

Yeah it was a real spur of the moment I-just-came-up-with-this-website-address situation. I presume when she said "photocopies" she was talking about photocopies of legitimate vouchers i.e. not e-vouchers like the previous ones.

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/offers

thats where these vouchers originate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

I actually found the vouchers on ENTERTAINMENT.IE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

That's bullcrap! They're even named on the voucher page! I'd write a strongly-worded letter of complaint to Burger King Head Office (email: info@okr.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GreenLad

I just found the vouchers on www.okr.ie (check Links -> BK Voucher offers) and they look like they're printable. I'll be checking them out tomorrow. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

they just need the barcode and considering a new barcode is not generated per click/refresh means everyone will have the same barcode, so doesnt matter if they are photocopies or not !?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

it states on the vouchers that they are only valid in "participating" restaurants in uk and eire

foggy_lad wrote: »
    it states on the vouchers that they are only valid in "participating" restaurants in uk and eire
    Hmmm, they have them listed on the side as mentioned, but it does not specifically say they are participating, sort of infers it though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

Had an angus once and it was the best burger I ever tasted.

Amazing.

Pity they wont honor home printed ones. Perhaps I would have put on a few stone though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/download-vouchers

Note the new pdf download says "evoucher"

Really odd if they dont honor these. I can see marches on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger is EASILY the tastiest burger ever created!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

they make tasty burgers alright. I sucks thats theres only one in cork and about 10 crappy McDonalds. I've got a couple of the voucher books they give out when u buy stuff so i just use them

Advertisement