Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to pack for hospital???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

:O It's getting neeeearrr... they could be Braxton Hicks... are the pains coming and going? Is there a pattern to em at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Ok got nearly no sleep last night:mad::( V tired now! - but yet cannot get back to sleep!

Several times I was woken by them, they are exactly like my menstrual cramps. Not looking forward to them again!

No rythm or rhyme to them at all so I knew that meant they aren't labour. My OH was nearly crying! Don't go into labour while Ireland were playing Georgia in the football! Men:rolleyes:

I am nesting like crazy too, everyday I am hoovering, washing dishes and clothes (even though they is nothing to wash most of the time) and randomly ressorting presses - I am both terrified and really excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Sorry, i really can't resist, but how will you cope with a baby if you cannot pack???

In the future, resist the temptation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I found as well pack a little bag for the labour ward so when babs arrives you have a nappy babygrow and cardi and a hat waiting.Cause they are useless for looking for stuff lol.Pack it in a plastic bag on the top of your bag,within easy reach and no rooting through bags for clothes.Oh and good luck hope it happens soon for you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Yes I put my nightdress and the first outfit I want the baby to wear at the top of my bag on purpose so to prevent my OH from taking the bag apart trying to find the items I want, but putting them into a plastic bag will be easier again for him. He's an intelligent guy but sure he'll be all over the place thinking of who to ring and who to text and what not:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement