Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa09 xbox international league

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hey Im trying to join up here but its saying I need an invite???

No invite needed afaik, just search the league pick your team and enter the password!!!

Unless someone else knows different:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

yeah I did that but it aint letting me in.....

Can a GM invite me and see if it works.......pretty please

places are filling up..........i am gonna miss out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I just took up my shotgun on England :). One place left now.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

****e i picked argentina didnt even cop that it was only euro...anyway to change??

Yeah, drop out. Go to the table, find your tag and press A, then choice leave league and join gain. You might need an invite to join the league the second time.

Thats what happened to me, I picked the wrong team and entered, then couldnt join a second time.....I want that last spot but need an invite...anyone gonna help??

K ive dropped out as argentina sorry bout that. I need an invite aswell now.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

places are filling up..........i am gonna miss out....

You should have stated you dropped out, if you drop out you have to be re-invited. Contact the manager, see the first post hes the only one that can invite you in.

• Advertisement

Should be first come first served too!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Should be first come first served too!

Yup i agree

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

game on! classic 2-2 draw ireland vrs france... 3 very very dodgy goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

game on! classic 2-2 draw ireland vrs france... 3 very very dodgy goals!

Yup!

Think both of us need a little bit more practice before we master it!

Good game though,

Should be up for a few games the weekend,

Invites welcome

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Yup!

Think both of us need a little bit more practice before we master it!

Good game though,

Should be up for a few games the weekend,

Invites welcome

ha ha yea alot more practice! altho Henry missed a sitter to win the game... very unlucky..

think i disadvantaged myself pickin ireland tho haha ah well once kilbane gets me a goal ill be happy!

yea ill be back on later after 8 for few games if anyone wants to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 IneedAfifaClub

can i join this league or am i far to late and btw y dnt i get the interactive league acheivement im sure ive won 5 games anyway can i jooin this online league or am i top late

can i join this league or am i far to late and btw y dnt i get the interactive league acheivement im sure ive won 5 games anyway can i jooin this online league or am i top late

1 Yes you are too late, only 10 people in the league for some reason!!

2 From what I've heard, if you enter an I league match and you see the option for a guest in yellow, it means you're not in an I league match, it's glitched. so start the first game and quit out as soon as you can, then start another match, it shouldn't have the guest option, just win 5 matches and voila!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

Mr Moon wrote: »
    1 Yes you are too late, only 10 people in the league for some reason!!

2 From what I've heard, if you enter an I league match and you see the option for a guest in yellow, it means you're not in an I league match, it's glitched. so start the first game and quit out as soon as you can, then start another match, it shouldn't have the guest option, just win 5 matches and voila!!!!

credit to me?!

I dunno if this league is ever going to finish. We've to play everyone 3 times? I don't see that happening!

Anytime ive been on no one is on playing in it, theres only 10 teams too which i thought was a small number. And with no fixtures its a bit of a free for all when you play and who you play so its hard to see it reaching an end as people will just stop playing and get bored.

• Advertisement

Is it worth reorganising this and starting again, make it something that could run to completion? I wouldn't mind being a part of doing that...

+1 as long as we keep the teams we have picked

Can more than 10 teams join next time round? Im dyin to join a proper league EVERYONE quits on me in Fifa it wrecks my head.

I wont be on again till thursday though....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I'm up for this if yea are doing another one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 IneedAfifaClub

so am i

Is this league still up and running ive only played one match so far!! at the ireland match tongiht so dnt think ill be able to play tonight depends wat time im home at

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

I'd be willing to try and organise this if people are interested? Obviously i don't want to step on anyone's toes if they are thinking of doing it, but i don't think there can ever enough games against good opposition for people to play, so it would be good to get something organised.

I was thinking that rather than a simple league format we could try round robin groups followed by a knockout stage? Might make a nice change. Anyone know how many decent international teams there are?

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? I think it should be done right, like the club leagues, rather than a free for all . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

i restrcited it to 10 as i didnt think there would be much interest with other league going on..

would be interested in new version as ive only got to play one game in this

I'll look and see about setting up a "World Cup" type thing instead of this so? Could be good craic.

It won't be too massive that it will be unmanageable. I hope the online league support this multiple group type thing, or it could be a complete pain in the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Got pretty much hammered twice last night by theContraceptor i think,

Did ok for the first half of both games...then it all fell to pieces!!

Sure how bad its only a bit of craic!

World cup sounds good

Advertisement