Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Cheltenham?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

Hey all, watch out! We're planning on coming to Punchestown to have a trade stand for our shirts (www.turflegends.co.uk) The boots on the other foot now - I'll have to asking the questions about the 'away game' - thinking about starting a thread "Help we're coming to Punchestown"

Just to kick it off - how difficult is it to get accommodation in the area? and how busy are the trade stands.

Cheers

Ditch

great idea with the shirts ,but why did you stick the union jack on the right sleeve of all your shirts ? i will be buying one but you might find that you will be alienating a lot of people as you will be doing well to sell an arkle shirt with a union jack on it to any one in punchestown -might be an idea to give an option to have a tricolour option also -

did you need permission o duplicate the colours?

think its a great idea anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Ditchonthehill

Thanks ifnotwhynot, we're still counting the pennies (cents!) to make sure that it will be viable. Last time I came over was for The Curragh - purely for the racing and drinking on that occasion & stayed at the Kildene Hotel in Newbridge - don't think the budget will stretch this time!

Knighted1 - Thanks for your positive comments however the Arkle shirt does indeed have the Tricolour on the sleeve, as does Dawn Run & Cottage Rake. The Union Jack is on Dessie, Golden Miller & Rummy only. We have put the flag of the country that the horse was trained in on the sleeves - a bit like national rugby shirts etc. Anybody coming through the forum can have free carriage - just quote the promotional code BRDS.IE

Thanks for the info.

Ditch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭finbarrk

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055513866

I asked this question a few days ago. A small bit of info re. acc. in Punchestown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Ditchonthehill

Hey Finbar - thanks & sorry to have cut across you thread! We're still looking at costs etc. to see how viable Punchestown is, but if we come over I'll be sure to post and hopefuly get to meet up.
    Ditch

Advertisement