Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Planes Theories on 9/11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Diogenes wrote: »
    Okay, the sheer inconsistency of your argument is out there, you're basically saying that transponders weren't needed according to you, but if they were needed they werent there. It's inane. The buildings were the most iconic buildings in the world, and as wide as run way, so why on earth would transponders be needed.

Seriously you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole of stupid keeping this up.
    You don't understand and if you think just anyone could fly those aeroplanes' into those towers without assistance then i would think you are drinking too much fluoride water!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

espinolman wrote: »
    You don't understand and if you think just anyone could fly those aeroplanes' into those towers without assistance then i would think you are drinking too much fluoride water!

Yeah er
    you wrote:
    I don't think there were transponders but what i'm getting to is that if transponders were needed but were not there then you see how else could it have been done !
    you wrote:

At least you are consistent in your inconsistency.

Pick up any microsoft flight sim it's pretty easy to fly into the trade center. They were massive structures towering over the landscape of Manhattan.

Your own personal incredibility isn't enough here. You're basically saying that somewhere you heard that transponders would be needed to fly into the WTC and without a shred of supporting evidence are taking this a gospel, despite the fact that the WTC are slightly less wide than the average run way, and pilots were landing planes for nearly fifty years without transponders.

Why let reality get in the way of your fantasy though eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

No what i am trying to say , you see i have not heard much in relation to transponders in the towers in the media yet i did on 9/11 , why is this , is that intentional , is there a media blackout on this or something !

I'm guessing its like this...

On September 11, the media got anyone and everyone they could to offer opinion.
    Starting September 12, they started being more picky.

I'll see if I can find the link, but someone took up the challenge regarding this and other alleged difficulties (some other pilot...probably the guy behind Pilots for Truth...alleged that no-one other than a fully-trained, professional pilot could even find their way around the cockpit of a modern airliner, let alone fly it)

They got some random civilians, put them in a 757 flight simulator which was already in flight, and asked them to hit the towers. I think they have have given them a 30 minute intro to the layout of the cockpit, to make up for the training that the hijacker's pilots are believed to have had. Every single one of them succeeded

Like I said...I'll see if I can find the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I don't think there were transponders but what i'm getting to is that if transponders were needed but were not there then you see how else could it have been done !

But they wernt needed.

No not fantasy , conspiracy theory , now is what you need to do is look up the definition of conspiracy theory in a dictionary and then check what the name of this forum is , now i have always tried to post about conspiracy theories in this forum and have withheld from being critical of other posters on this forum .
    Now if you just want to criticise and invalidate people i am sure there are other forums which could accomodate you.

• Advertisement

Are you the thought police or what.

So, conspiracy theororists' reading this , do you know you are not SUPPOSED to think about anything i have addressed in the last few posts here!

So, conspiracy theororists' reading this , do you know you are not SUPPOSED to think about anything i have addressed in the last few posts here!

Did you have to post three difference responses to the same post of mine.

It still doesn't escape from the fact that your "transponder" theory doesn't make a wit of sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

but there was this pilot talking and he was saying that the best pilots' in the world could not fly those planes' into the twin towers unless there was transponders' in the towers. Now i have always thought it very strange that i have not heard anything about this since then from the mainstream media , and also not heard about this from conspiracy theororists' !

Diogenes please note he does not commit to anything other than a recollection of a news interview, but attempts to positively add to the debate.

So lets be clear you have some kind of imaginary memory of someone who seems think that flying a plane into a building as wide as any runway would be impossible.
    Why imaginary? And the someone was a pilot.
    And what gives you the right to clarify someone elses point wrongly to antagonise them?

Are you trying to say that a plane needs that extra 50 feet before it could conceivably land.

If you could actually read his posts you would never made such a claim,

No what i am trying to say , you see i have not heard much in relation to transponders in the towers in the media yet i did on 9/11 , why is this , is that intentional , is there a media blackout on this or something !

Has to repeat initial recollection and follows up with 2 questions.
    I don't think there were transponders. … what … if transponders were needed but were not there then … how else could it have been done !
    ?

Confirms that he doesn't actually think that there was responders; so you are both of the same view. And follows up with another question.

You're basically saying that somewhere you heard that transponders would be needed to fly into the WTC

Yay! now you've got it.

Did you have to post three difference responses to the same post of mine.

It still doesn't escape from the fact that your "transponder" theory doesn't make a wit of sense.

Not his theory. And as you can now see it is a bit rich complaining about 3 responses to you when you had all these posts to come to the same conclusion that was apparent from his first.

Diogenes please note he does not commit to anything other than a recollection of a news interview, but attempts to positively add to the debate.

Positive to the debate? A Half remembered missunderstood theory that doesn't make a wit of sense post isn't a positive contribution.
    Why imaginary? And e]the someone was a pilot.

Really what was this pilot's name?
    If you could actually read his posts you would never made such a claim,

I can read his posts they don't make any sense.

Confirms that he doesn't actually think that there was responders; so you are both of the same view. And follows up with another question.

Responders? You mean Transponders, or you don't you like espional don't seem to like to make sense.

Not his theory. And as you can now see it is a bit rich complaining about 3 responses to you when you had all these posts to come to the same conclusion that was apparent from his first.

So to be clear, You think it's okay for Espional to claim he heard somewhere, that transponders would be needed, he just can't remember where, and doesn't like to have it pointed out that the towers are as wide as a runway, and highly iconic landmarks.

Right.....

• Advertisement

I can read his posts they don't make any sense.

Then why comment. He was perfectly civil to you at all times

Responders? You mean Transponders, or you don't you like espional don't seem to like to make sense.

:D:D:D So tempting to mention the irony in that statement but then I don't condider myself to have elitist tendencies.

So to be clear, You think it's okay for Espional to claim he heard somewhere, that transponders would be needed, he just can't remember where, and doesn't like to have it pointed out that the towers are as wide as a runway, and highly iconic landmarks.

Right.....

Yes I do. That is what a public forum is for is it not? Expression of ideas. If they don't conform to anyones deluded intellectual standing it doesn't make the contributor less valid regardless of the amount of hounding that takes place.

For what its worth I personally hold you in high regard, you are very well informed and knowledgeable on most subjects but any tendencies on anyones part, I myself am guilty to stifle discussion is pointless. Its not a quiz afterall so there is no need to score points.

I would say it was more likely the pilot was talking about difficult maneouver that occured in the striking of the Pentagon.

As far as I knew the hijackers had turned off the transponders thats why they couldn't be tracked.

:D:D:D So tempting to mention the irony in that statement but then I don't condider myself to have elitist tendencies.

So you don't mention the irony you just snidely imply it, you are a class act.

I would say it was more likely the pilot was talking about difficult maneouver that occured in the striking of the Pentagon.

What difficult manoeuvre? Y'know those silly moments when I point out your absolute ignorance of your argument, well here comes one. You're referring to the turn? A 35 degree banked lazy descent the kind any pilot can do?

Now please have a quote from someone saying "it moved like a rocket"
    And we can have a nice conversation about metaphor and simile.

As far as I knew the hijackers had turned off the transponders thats why they couldn't be tracked.

HE SPECIFICALLY SAID TRANSPONDERS IN TOWERS NOT PLANES.

What difficult manoeuvre? Y'know those silly moments when I point out your absolute ignorance of your argument, well here comes one. You're referring to the turn? A 35 degree banked lazy descent the kind any pilot can do?

Now please have a quote from someone saying "it moved like a rocket"
    And we can have a nice conversation about metaphor and simile.

This manoeuvre.

"
    So, to sum up. Hani Hanjour, took a 757, with zero time in type, did the maneuver described above, a 400 knot 330 degree sprialing dive at 2500 fpm, only gaining 30 knots, then 30 knots more descending from 2200 feet at full power, with a very steady hand as to not overshoot or hit the lawn, inside ground effect, at 460 knots impact speed, but was refused to rent a 172 cause he couldnt land it at 65 knots? C'mon... sounds like a bad B movie... Please see right margin for more testimony regarding Hani and his training.

My conclusion is, the manever looks possible, for guys like me and you. But for Hani? unlikely. He either got REALLY lucky, or someone/something else was flying that plane. Sure wish we had clear video of a 757 hitting the pentagon to silence all these "Conspiracy theorists". They want us to believe the pentagon is only covered by a parking gate camera? C'mon..."

From Pilots for 911 truth
    http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

This manoeuvre.

"
    So, to sum up. Hani Hanjour, took a 757, with zero time in type, did the maneuver described above, a 400 knot 330 degree sprialing dive at 2500 fpm, only gaining 30 knots, then 30 knots more descending from 2200 feet at full power, with a very steady hand as to not overshoot or hit the lawn, inside ground effect, at 460 knots impact speed, but was refused to rent a 172 cause he couldnt land it at 65 knots? C'mon... sounds like a bad B movie... Please see right margin for more testimony regarding Hani and his training.

We've been over Hanjour qualifications as a pilot already, this is tedious crap.

Here's actual pilot describing how easy the manoeuvre was.

My conclusion is, the manever looks possible,

Just a quick tip the pilot I referenced to Giulio Bernacchio despite being Italian has a modicum more experience than Rob Ballismo. You can tell because Guilio unlike Rob can spell the word manoeuvre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

If no one saw the planes hit them maybe, but thousands of people saw the planes coming across the city and quite sizeable amount of people saw them hit the towers (certainly the second hit) and several people videoed the event. To say it didn't happen is utterly ludicrous, I watched the second hit live on TV myself. I'm hoping bonkey can find that test they did with people off the street to show how easy it would be to actually hit these towers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

IT's gone to a stage I feel, that that everyone is spinning conspiracies on 9/11 and the there is no bigger player than the government, purpose and objective is for us to get further cot up.

The next one will be, that pentagon wasnt hit by plane it was blown up by fire, create it and click send onto CT.site. then the babbles begins...More time wasted.

I'm tired of seeing this trivial nonsense.
    Like it was Osama, it wasn't, he was involved, he wasnt', it was 19 hijackers, from afghanistan, it was some were from Iraq, turned out it wasnt' some were from Saudi Arabia(don't invade them anyhow) then it's pakistan then its Saddam link him and 9/11 seems to fit, now its like a guy speaks and waves his hand and says my son was a hijacker, what like he flew the plane and it was him all along.

We are still here, and no one gets it the illogic all along. The government don't even make sense.

Now it's another conspiracy it wasnt even a plane, so what now? A flying bus?

Reason I posted this paragraph to get people to be aware of the constant distraction to the real core problem of this CT. There needs to be more focus and attention on the government in this whole conpiracy. It seems to me that they are also throwing all these conspiracies for the fun of it.

Well that's me done. I'm burnt out from these threads, cus after I'm gone people will argue for years over this, because some people who play and smoke cigars and drive big mercedes in Texas will never be blamed.............

Blame the muslims. as usual. Funny that zionist run America though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Tom Trojan

The maker is basically saying that no planes hit the buildings on 9/11 and he does a damn good job of trying to prove such an outlandish, even ludicrous, point
    "outlandish... ludicrous!"

mysterious wrote: »
    IT's gone to a stage I feel, that that everyone is spinning conspiracies on 9/11 and the there is no bigger player than the government, purpose and objective is for us to get further cot up.
    There is a third party , playing both sides , that hardly anyone can face , its like this person is so evil that people will not look in that direction , people just cannot face evil and so the third party remains hidden , unfortunately.

The next one will be, that pentagon wasnt hit by plane it was blown up by fire, create it and click send onto CT.site. then the babbles begins...More time wasted.

I'm tired of seeing this trivial nonsense.
    Like it was Osama, it wasn't, he was involved, he wasnt', it was 19 hijackers, from afghanistan, it was some were from Iraq, turned out it wasnt' some were from Saudi Arabia(don't invade them anyhow) then it's pakistan then its Saddam link him and 9/11 seems to fit, now its like a guy speaks and waves his hand and says my son was a hijacker, what like he flew the plane and it was him all along.

We are still here, and no one gets it the illogic all along. The government don't even make sense.

Now it's another conspiracy it wasnt even a plane, so what now? A flying bus?

Reason I posted this paragraph to get people to be aware of the constant distraction to the real core problem of this CT. There needs to be more focus and attention on the government in this whole conpiracy. It seems to me that they are also throwing all these conspiracies for the fun of it.

Well that's me done. I'm burnt out from these threads, cus after I'm gone people will argue for years over this, because some people who play and smoke cigars and drive big mercedes in Texas will never be blamed.............

Blame the muslims. as usual. Funny that zionist run America though.

Man my brain hurt even reading that. May I make a suggestion, so out in the world, travel, meet lots of people. Get yer head outta where it's firmly implanted. Live a little.

There is a third party , playing both sides , that hardly anyone can face , its like this person is so evil that people will not look in that direction , people just cannot face evil and so the third party remains hidden , unfortunately.

So what exactly has that got to do with the fact planes did or didn't hit the WTC?

And seriously people if literally thousands of people hadn't seen these planes then we could talk but they did so it's ridiculous to believe otherwise. Flat earthers can believe what they want too but I have seen with my own eyes that the earth is basically a sphere so they're clearly deluded.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    So what exactly has that got to do with the fact planes did or didn't hit the WTC?
    I am answering something mysterious wrote , do you have a problem with that .

Man my brain hurt even reading that. May I make a suggestion, so out in the world, travel, meet lots of people. Get yer head outta where it's firmly implanted. Live a little.

Don't make personal judgments on me, You don't know me. I happened to be out meeting lots of people today, what I do in my everday life has nothing to do with this thread.

Don't make personal judgments on me, You don't know me. I happened to be out meeting lots of people today, what I do in my everyday life has nothing to do with this thread.

But how we are in everyday life has a lot to do with this. I meet people especially in here who see connections upon connections in many situations but most people can't see these connections. People like bonkey who have a very scientific approach can't understand or make sense of these same connections or even see they exist. Now either the majority are deluded, or science doesn't work, or perhaps those connections are not there in the first place.

But how we are in everyday life has a lot to do with this. I meet people especially in here who see connections upon connections in many situations but most people can't see these connections. People like bonkey who have a very scientific approach can't understand or make sense of these same connections or even see they exist. Now either the majority are deluded, or science doesn't work, or perhaps those connections are not there in the first place.

Your post was insulting and quite patronising, you basically told me how to live me everyday life, that is disrespectful and rude.

Your basically tell me how to live.
    Logic can't prove everything, especially whats hidden or deceptive in a case like sept 11. We are dealing with dodgy information, many sources, many sides and most of all this is a very sensitive issue

Since many people died, and the government are indierectly involved even if not proven to be directly behind the plotting of these events.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

OK - this is the final warning.

1) Please stop making personal comments at each other.

2) If you're going to report a post, please don't also take it upon yourself to respond to it.

3) I don't care who started it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

bonkey wrote: »
    OK - this is the final warning.

1) Please stop making personal comments at each other.

2) If you're going to report a post, please don't also take it upon yourself to respond to it.

3) I don't care who started it.

Please listen to the powers that be. I dont want this locked.

Ive been away for awhile so I had to get back to this thread;

The following 3 videos are Must Sees

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Please listen to the powers that be. I dont want this locked.

Ive been away for awhile so I had to get back to this thread;

The following 3 videos are Must Sees

By any chance do these vids explain where the planes went? I don't have sound on my PC in work, and I've only been able to flick quickly through them, so I've missed a good part of them, but from what I've seen they've taken an incredibly simplistic view and discounted even the simplest explanations in order to prove their conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

feoil wrote: »

To inflict a lot of damage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Well I guess I'm another one of the "nutters" who believes the whole thing was a con. The Reichstag here in Berlin was burned down by the Nazis and blamed on the communists in the early 30's. It helped secure Adolf Hitler as leader of this country. Adolf Hitler himself said the "bigger the lie, the more people will believe it". If Adolf Hitler had access to video editing software, would he have used it for propaganda purposes? Hell yes he would. So why do people find it so hard to believe that it could be used to perpetuate a lie in this day and age.

9/11 was and is the biggest lie ever told IMO.

Advertisement