Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow in England

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭metman

I imagine the Stansted express will probably still be running....into Liverpool Street, so worst case she could jump on that and then tube it back out your way?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markens2

Hopefully thats the plan.
    I'm hoping schools are closed. I'm meant to be teaching at 9.
    And I really couldn't be arsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭metman

markens2 wrote: »
    Hopefully thats the plan.
    I'm hoping schools are closed. I'm meant to be teaching at 9.
    And I really couldn't be arsed.

9am, ouch. Though looking at the current flurries you should be ok. I'm not on til late tomorrow, so not too bad. Hopefully the chaos will have subsided....

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markens2

SNOW DAY

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I've posted this in the Weather Pictures forum already but my pics of the snow in East Anglia can be found here. :)

EDIT: Most tube lines in London badly affected this morning, glad I don't work in London anymore :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Now raining in Essex. Loads of slush out on the roads. If it freezes tonight it will be a receipe for disaster. :eek:

Advertisement