Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Opinion Poll - Whodunnit?

Options
  • 30-01-2009 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

This is prompted by a Wikipedia page called 9/11 opinion polls. It makes for interesting reading, although there is no data for Ireland:

911worldopinionpoll_Sep2008.png

It's interesting for Israel to appear right across the board in international opinion on 9/11. Seeing as: Israel is never implicated in the mainstream media, by our politicians or even by the majority of the 9/11 truth community. It's kind of like the phantom player in the whole saga - until you go and look at the facts of course, when you begin to think it should not be viewed as "phantom" at all.

I heard that a large percentage of Americans - above 50% - believed that Israel was responsible for the attacks in the immediate aftermath. However I'm sure references to this are well exorcised from mainstream sources.

My own assessment is that Israel was the prime mover in the September 11th attacks. There are various reasonings behind this, and most are summed up in the film, 911 Missing Links.

Also worth a look is the Clean Break document of 1996, written under the direction of arch-Zionist Benjamin Netanyahu. It argued that "The Realm" [the State of Israel] would be best secured by the removal of Saddam Hussein from power. Obviously the 2003 Iraqi invasion was on the of the key consequences of 9/11.

I have replicated the five poll options listed on the Wikipedia page.

Who do you think was behind the 9/11 attacks? 60 votes

Al Queda
    0% 0 votes
    U.S. Govt.
    61% 37 votes
    Israel
    26% 16 votes
    Other
    10% 6 votes
    Don't Know
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I think a huge fluffy bunny did it. And there's about as much evidence of that as Israel being involved. I assume when you say facts you mean the kind of made up ones that are all over the CT sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

meglome wrote: »
    I think a huge fluffy bunny did it. And there's about as much evidence of that as Israel being involved. I assume when you say facts you mean the kind of made up ones that are all over the CT sites?

Was is the huge fluffy bunny filming it in New York on Sept 11th dancing and celebrating or was it Mossad operatives?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Muslims wanna blame Israel for 9/11? Shocking :rolleyes:... I'm not voting until a bunch of pissed off muslims is an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

I think a huge fluffy bunny did it. And there's about as much evidence of that as Israel being involved.

I think there's considerably more evidence for Israel doing 9/11.
    I assume when you say facts you mean the kind of made up ones that are all over the CT sites?

Israeli firms owning the contracts for airport security and Ground Zero cleanup are hard cold facts. A Zionist Israeli by the name of Larry Silverstein owning the WTC Complex is a also hard cold fact.

You'll find the above quoted on conspiracy theory websites, as you will on newspapers such as the New York Times.

Do you know of any huge fluffy bunnies with these crucial corporate relationships?

This is not a case of saying "Zionists did 9/11, 'cause I said so" as it is with the White House and the MSM in their blaming of "Islamic terrorists" for 9/11. It's a case of justifying it and backing it up with facts. Making a viable case.

But if you've made your mind up - or you are an Israeli apologist - what's the point. No amount of facts will change your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

You cannot be serious!
    The state of Israel's existence is dependent upon the US where its power base is New York.
    This was an attack carried out by 19/20 Saudis masterminded by Osama bin Laden.
    Even your poll suggests a large majority of Palestinians believe Osama did it.

• Advertisement

I really should have put public voting on the poll. I'm sure Zionists the world over will be distorting it after an alert on their Megaphone software.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

,8,1 wrote: »

Israeli firms owning the contracts for airport security and Ground Zero cleanup are hard cold facts. A Zionist Israeli by the name of Larry Silverstein owning the WTC Complex is a also hard cold fact..

Jews in being good businessmen shocker!

You cannot be serious!
    The state of Israel's existence is dependent upon the US where its power base is New York.

The repeated assertions of the White House and the Media Complex do not make irrefutable absolute truth.

But again - if you are a biased party you will not want to know this.

You cannot be serious!

I don't believe an attack of such magnitude to such precision could be carried out at without the aid of a secret service.

less than half actually 42%, a minority. Thats a pretty loaded statement anyway.

here is the dancing Israeli's on Israeli TV, "our purpose was to document the event" - speaks for itself me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

oh, the irony...

• Advertisement

The repeated assertions of the White House and the Media Complex do not make irrefutable absolute truth.

I'm not biased and I do accept that media influence can distort the truth.

But this attack carried out by Israel.

I mean the Israelies lifted Eichmann from Argentina in 1960, cut nuclear power from Iraq in 1982 and killed Arab fanatics across Europe in the 1970s and not once were able to conceal these actions.

But they could conceal this in conjunction with the US government.

And presumably Obama and Hilary continue this conspiracy today.

One thing is for sure. If Muslim Middle Eastern firms owned airport security and did the crime scene cleanup, it would not simply be passed off! It would be burned into the public consciousness as evidence that those "ragheads" did 9/11 and hate our freedom. :mad:
    I'm not biased and I do accept that media influence can distort the truth.

I'm not talking about awareness that the media can distort the truth.

I'm talking about if you have Zionist, avidly pro Israel beliefs.

Stekelly wrote: »
    Jews in being good businessmen shocker!

stereotyping.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

stereotyping.

and? he just ranted about them ownign and running half of New York. I wish someone would stereotype me into a 6 figure salary job.

less than half actually 42%, a minority. Thats a pretty loaded statement anyway.
    It's a simple majority not an overall majority my Arab friend.

Israeli firms owning the contracts for airport security and Ground Zero cleanup are hard cold facts. A Zionist Israeli by the name of Larry Silverstein owning the WTC Complex is a also hard cold fact.

You'll find the above quoted on conspiracy theory websites, as you will on newspapers such as the New York Times.

Do you know of any huge fluffy bunnies with these crucial corporate relationships?

This is not a case of saying "Zionists did 9/11, 'cause I said so" as it is with the White House and the MSM in their blaming of "Islamic terrorists" for 9/11. It's a case of justifying it and backing it up with facts. Making a viable case.

But if you've made your mind up - or you are an Israeli apologist - what's the point. No amount of facts will change your mind.

Oh sweet jesus.

So if I understand this, when an IRA bomb went off in the UK any Irish company that was working in the immediate area or perhaps was involved in security in the area must be involved? This concept that any Jew would be complicit in mass murder is utterly contemptible. So all Irish people supported the killing of civilians in the UK and assisted in it?

Larry Silverstein is a Jew but nowhere has anyone shown he is a 'zionist'. He also has not gained from 9/11 no matter how many CT sites make up things to the contrary.

I'm no apologist for Israel but what I've found time and time again is CT sites full of misquotes, errors and downright lies. The so called truth movement is less truthful than the US government when you look at the fine detail, what a sad state of affairs is that.

and? he just ranted about them ownign and running half of New York. I wish someone would stereotype me into a 6 figure salary job.

I said nothing about "[Jews] owning half of New York". I specifically talked about the Zionist ownership of the WTC Complex (he picked it up in early 2001, prior to that it was owned by the NY Port Authority).

Services such as crime scene clean-up and airport security have nothing to do with property ownership.
    Larry Silverstein is a Jew but nowhere has anyone shown he is a 'zionist'.

He contributes to numerous Zionist charities/lobby groups.
    He also has not gained from 9/11

If he is a Zionist (and he is), then it can be argued he has gained. Not necessarily individually, but in terms of his political beliefs being advanced. If only from the 2003 invasion of Iraq and removal of Saddam Hussein, which was an advance for the Zionist worldview (as stated in ACB-DOC).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Dont encourage them Meglome!!; when they get older, they will realise the error of their ways...

drkpower wrote: »
    oh, the irony...

He doesn't seem to get the irony.

Stekelly wrote: »

"them"? no he didn't, and for what its worth about 40-50% of US billionaires are Jewish, despite being only 2% of the population. Fair play to them, but the result is anti-democratic dispraportionate influence.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads, no discussion of the Jewish Question please.

We all know We cant say, OK

as for Israel orchestrating it all the theory has merit, it suited their purpose.

also can anyone provide a list of the dead Jews from the WTC please

Oh sweet jesus.

So if I understand this, when an IRA bomb went off in the UK any Irish company that was working in the immediate area or perhaps was involved in security in the area must be involved?

Nobody is suggesting this.
    This concept that any Jew would be complicit in mass murder is utterly contemptible.
    Again nobody is suggesting this
    So all Irish people supported the killing of civilians in the UK and assisted in it?
    No
    Larry Silverstein is a Jew but nowhere has anyone shown he is a 'zionist'. He also has not gained from 9/11 no matter how many CT sites make up things to the contrary.

He is not an Israeli as suggested by the OP, but he is an obvious zionist. Do you even know what a zionist is?

He did gain personally. ever heard of insurance
    I'm no apologist for Israel but what I've found time and time again is CT sites full of misquotes, errors and downright lies. The so called truth movement is less truthful than the US government when you look at the fine detail, what a sad state of affairs is that.

I didn't vote but if I did it would have been don't know as I don't think for me it has been proven conclusively either way, but to suggest that there are no links between the attacks and Israel is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not saying they did it either. And to infer that exploring these links is anti-semitic is a weak defence in my view.

as for Israel orchestrating it all the theory has merit, it suited their purpose.

This theory has no merit.
    You can believe that there were many dead Jews that day given the amount of Jews in NYC.
    The USA is the last country Israel would ever attack.
    Perhaps the Arabs bombed Palestine over Christmas to curry favour amoung the international community - now that's something we can believe given the lack of respect Arab nations typically show their poorest classes.

Sorry, didn't see this before.

Sofa the AntiSemitic Defence is unfortunatley a very powerful one, within 10 posts they could have this thread flooded with 'Righminded Civic individuals' opposed in principal to 'casual Racisim and stereotyping' the Same pro Zionist crowd you will find championing the use of White Phosporus incenderies against Palestinian Civillians Terrorists.

the only way to win is to argue around it and avoid gettin drawn into it, just ignore their smallmindedness and argue your point clearly.

religion has no place in serious debate anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Ryanzo

There are small amounts of evidence to show that either one of them were behind the attacks, we wont ever know until there is some form of solid incriminating evidence sourced.

says you. Others differ in opinion, hence debate
    You can believe that there were many dead Jews that day given the amount of Jews in NYC.
    then it shouldnt be very hard to dispel that persistent little rumor by providing some names
    Really, I supopose you believe the USS Liberty incident was an honest mistake
    Perhaps the Arabs bombed Palestine over Christmas to curry favour amoung the international community - now that's something we can believe given the lack of respect Arab nations typically show their poorest classes.

which Arabs? dont get all uppity about lobbin around stereotypes and then close your argument with something like this

you strike me as a Zionapologist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Ehm, if you say 'Mossad' rather than 'JOO' it looks a little bit more like CT, and a little bit less like anti-semitism... :rolleyes:

Nice OP, the comparative chart is interesting data. To me, 911 is like most everything else...we all blame whoever we didn't like to begin with: Jews blame Arabs, Arabs blame Joos, Lefties blame BUsh, and so on...

Meglome, your fluffy bunny theory is intriguing to me, I don't trust rabbits one bit, but srsly, screenshot or it didnt happen, I demand *Evidence*!

Many dead arabs too. It is the Arab countries that have suffered since.

Please see the attack on the USS Liberty, or the bombing of the King David Hotel in 1946 for paralells.

Something you can believe in maybe, but I don't share your ...personal stance. However, but you did have IDF dressed as Arabs in Gaza before opening attack.

• Advertisement

as always a good Point Kama.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement