Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone Repair in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishal

Hi all,
    Can anybody recommend somewhere to get this done, I cannot get to compucentre tomorrow.

Thanks
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Compuworld in Dun Laoghaire - I think they collect in the local area - might be worth giving them a ring. www.compuworld.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishal

Thanks for the reply,

I need to get somewhere close to citywest etc that I can wait for
    the fix as I need the phone for work and I am flying sat morning.

Again appreciate the reply.
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sunrise 99

Suttv wrote: »
    iphone repair, Glass/LCD/ Ete, i can fix it for you, back good as new, 2G/ 3G, contact if anybody interested, I am in Dublin 16. Hope its of help, dont pay big bucks, Vin.

Hi can you please give me a quote to fix a cracked iPhone 4 screen?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

hi i have an i phone 3 gs that is locked to 4.2 can u help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 piptown

my light on my screen just gave up the ghost no water damage that i was aware of, brought it to place in old bawn , tallaght the guy was really sound told me to come back in 1/2 hour.fixed for €70. v happy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 johnnycorcoran

Any good one around Lucan or walkinstown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

A new place just opened up down the road from me, if you intend looking around, dunno what their pricing is like and I've yet to hear anything positive or negative, just about 10 minutes from Walkinstown too. http://www.theapplerepair.ie/ballymount/wicklow/

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Zerg

Try them, AppleFix Dublin

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement